What's new

Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1

smoooth

Sorry to hear that frank.. I've had to do it a couple times and I feel your pain. I still think of them all the time so they aren't truly lost:)

Can't wait to see what comes in the future. Beans still going to the bay?

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Frank Thanks for your contributions!!
Sad to hear of your hardships..
Stay well mate..Wishing you a strong return !

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes...beans still going to the bay - the Server Fund - where these ladies belong. ;)

Thank you again for all the well wishes. I tell you - I did a little happy dance when I saw that Phillthy still saved some pollen - you have NO CLUE. Three years is a long hunt - I'm just disappointed I wasn't able to put more beans into more peoples gardens after such a pursuit...

But it is what it is - and yes, safety must come first in the lands of Babylon. Dodge ain't lookin' so keen ya'll - time to find Canaan.

dank.Frank

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Damn I'm so sorry to hear about your loss I know it killed you to do the chop and chuck keep your head up hommie. I know you'll be back at it in no time and I sure hope so since I deff want some of your amazing genetics in my garden one day. You will be in my thoughts and prayers bro remember when life closes one door it opens another all will work out for the better just keep faith stay frosty bro peace.
P.G.

S

Scrappy-doo

I just have a little update and a question...

nice one scrappy. looks like the sour bubble came thru on this pheno. I see alot of calyx to leaf ratio. Any hint of lime at all or all berry?

The sour is really beginning to take over now. I still smell blueberry on some of the buds, mostly the ones that I've squeezed before. The untouched buds now have a pungent sour smell. Chili that was a great call. Lime is a perfect word for the smells I'm getting.

While I'm sad on the one hand because there is not much blueberry smell anymore, this plant is really a standout and I'm super excited. I have 2 more females and a mutant to find a blueberry dominant plant, and I just popped my last 3 beans, so lots of fun to come.

I do want to keep this plant though, and unfortunately I lost my only clone of her, which brings me to a question.

I need to reveg her! Since I have switched to Heads recipe I'm noticing she is already starting to fade a lot. More than I'm used to at this stage. Some of the lower leaves have been eaten up and the mid leaves are starting to yellow. I know with that formula it's meant to be able to flush easier for harvest, but at the rate it's going I'm afraid there might not be enough life left in her at the end for a reveg.

Should I give her more food now to spare some foliage from being eaten, or should I chop her a little early maybe? Can't lose this one.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
take her to the finish then trim her up but leave some leaves and a few buds on the plant. you can trim the root ball and set her back into a pot of new soil. most often i just place her into veg in the same soil. water sparingly. she sounds like a winner. cant wait to see her when she is done.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My only successful re-veg attempts have been roots chopped and replanted...

However, Phillthy is king at 'em. Been some CRAZY happenings with that dude saving the ladies...lol...

dank.Frank

smoooth

Good info guys. Never had to re-veg a lady as I tend to take alot more cuts then I actually need but definitely will remember this for the future in case I need too.

Can't wait to get my hands on these babies!

S

Scrappy-doo

Day 45 Flower/ Day 1 Flush

Day 45 Flower/ Day 1 Flush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Scrappy-doo

Took a look at my CB x DB under the scope this weekend. She's done! Wow that was fast. On day 48 she was about 30% amber, and 70% cloudy. I think I saw one or 2 clear trichs. She's got a real nice fade going too I'm gonna give her a couple more days of flush and then down she comes.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Digi clone runs 53-55

Carolina Blue 70 - but can really be 63-77 based on preference

Sour Bubble 48-56

With you having a lime twist coming through, I'm not surprised at all at the early finish. She's a beauty - sorry she lost her berry though - such is the way of poly-hybrids. I hope you are still pleased! Let us know how she puffs! I'd imagine she smokes nothing like sour bubble still.

:respect:

dank.Frank

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stay safe d.f.

you have some karma in hand, so im sure you will find something special when you fire it up again.

hopefully i can do something worthwhile with the digi dust i was blessed with. the Blueberry x Digi are next to pop!

respect

VG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your blueberry is sexy, mate! Sorry it wasn't more. I hope you find what you seek!

dank.Frank

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Is the cbdb spazz on sale, I must of missed out the last drop, alright i am lo with cash atm anyways

I'll beon the look out for the new listings. Keep us posted with those blue fire berries dank U should know i'm interested in anything digital.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your blueberry is sexy, mate! Sorry it wasn't more. I hope you find what you seek!

dank.Frank

the joy will hopefully come in the f2's. all shades between my sativa dom Bb cut and the digi bx stud sounds like an embarrassment of riches.... if all goes well.
and of course i'll keep a whole load by for when you are ready....

VG :tiphat: