What's new

Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Twas lucky enough to score a relist pack off of the server fund a couple of weeks ago. Thanks frank for making these available.

S

Scrappy-doo

Very pleased to say, almost all of that delicious blueberry cream smell has come back since she came down.

picture.php

picture.php

Still not completely dry, so I can't give an accurate report on the taste yet, but I did smoke a small piece. My first impression on the high was great! However I did mix it with a couple beers beforehand so I'm going to hold off on a smoke report till I can give a more accurate description.

I got 32 grams off this girl and left another 4 or 5 on her for the reveg. Considering her size it was a real nice yield. More than expected. Add to that the 48 day finish time and she's a great producer. Great bag appeal with an outstanding smell. Can't wait to grow her again.

I have 1 of her sisters flushing now, and should be coming down next weekend. Very similar structure, could almost be her twin. Comparatively much less smell, but very nice in her own right.

I also have one more in flower. Different pheno. This one grows much larger. Too early to say more. Hopefully I can get some pics up sometime this week.

The mutant had to go. Sad, but I needed the space.

smoooth

Looks amazing scrappy. Can't wait to get my hands on these:)
Can't wait for the smoke report and really want to hear about the smell and taste.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EXCELLENT Scrappy - looks to be some great scoobie snacks! I'm delighted you are enjoying your experience! Can't wait for your smoke report, truly!

I feel very blest to have had the genes to combine them. And it really makes me warm and fuzzy to know someone else is benefiting from the works of so many - community and love - I'm beyond excited to know it hasn't gone to waste; that their legend(s) will live on and continue to expand to new circles...

I like to think DJ would be proud. Breeder Steve would be proud. Arawn, Phillthy, Chili_Berkster, would all be proud - to know their passion and pursuit - work, commitment and risk was not in vain. That good is being accomplished.

People know - the blue lines are tricky and finicky - even the mutants in this very cross are SO mutant they hardly seem to grow - but there is also headstash of the kindest order to be obtained. This pairing was destined to be!

Thank you for sharing - in my lapse away from our hobby - your sharing allows me to live vicariously. And ICm is at the epicenter for bringing us all together in ways only dreamed of by many who blazed a trail before us....I am truly thankful to each and everyone of you that express interest, give me kind words of encouragement and lift each other up - if we can't learn to love one another - we have no real life in us; And certainly have missed the true message and purpose of this plant and these genetics.

Okay - I have 27 more packs of these to send in. I'll explain the way they'll be listed later... the plan, is to get them mailed end of this week. So....I appreciate all your patience - and sorry to have kept you waiting!

:respect: to all the blue fiends!

dank.Frank

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Scrappy-doo, thanks for showing the potential for this cross.
I will be waiting patiently for a smoke report.

smoooth

Thanks for the update frank. We all truly appreciate when people take the time to make these types of genetics available and you and the others involved in this cross have been the type of grower I strive to be. Excited as hell to get some of these beans in my hands and then in some soil. I'll be keeping an eye out for them on the bay:)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
puffin some 6 month cured carolina blue as i read. love the pics scrappy. hope she treats you well :joint:

smoooth

puffin some 6 month cured carolina blue as i read. love the pics scrappy. hope she treats you well :joint:

Why you gotta come in here and rub that in our faces haha jk

But seriously though, how is the taste and stone after a good 6 month cure?

smoooth

No ceiling. That is something I like to hear. Been awhile since I've had a strain that has no ceiling for me.
Sounds tasty as hell too:)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoke enough 11wk Carolina and the floor moves under your feet...like on a small boat in rough waters; have you reaching for a rail to center your balance. Stand in front of a fan and you feel like a ribbon flapping in the wind...

Yes, literally.

dank.Frank

S

Scrappy-doo

The previous pics I posted are from CBxDB #3

Here is her sister, #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Been flushing for 5 days, and will probably come down sometime next week. She's been pretty low odor the entire time, but just like the last one there is a sour funk that is starting to come on pretty hard. Should be interesting.

CBxDB #1 is larger than either of these and at about week 4 of flower. I'll get some pics of her up when she develops a bit more.

smoooth

Great description frank. Sounds like a nice way to spend ones day:)

And scrappy, the pics look amazing. Smoke report should be good on these and interested to see how #1 turns out. Do you mean bigger as in yields more or as in general structure of the plant?

S

Scrappy-doo

I meant bigger as in the general structure of the plant. We'll have to see how she fills in.

Latest posts

Latest posts