What's new

Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...I smashed my camera...so no pics.

glad I've found what I was gifted..

arawn I looked through your albums, you are gifted, there's some nice pix there. Wish they had lables though so I could see what strains you have. Skilled grower as well...not so good at posting links though..cheers..DD

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey frank, nice project, im looking forward to popping some of these ;)

i just started using neem seed meal at 2g / litre of soil... so i guess 8g/gallon

neem meal is about 4% Nitrogen according to my bag.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wait...so that is "grams" I am assuming...you folks and your sensible metric. Wish we were taught that system in all reality. We went rebel with lost cause on the "standard" system of measurements...lol.

But I view it more as a plant health / pest management perk and then as a minor feeder. Like that it is natural...nice perk there.

dank.Frank

G

guest3901

Thanks man..that pic doesn't do that plant justice.
Day 48 and looking great.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
seems like i used about twice as much neem seed meal as VG.

7lbs per yard equals a bit less than 16g a gallon.

i hope both ratios are successful!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i havent seen many gnats since i started using the neam meal at that rate....

i dont see it as a fert either but thought it worth noting that the N content is fairly high :D

P

pyratth

Selecta is on the way soon... I'll do be patient 3 month yet... :)

picture.php

25 beans for the moment... :woohoo:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey - very cool! Those look eerily familiar. ;)

Good luck - I hope you enjoy what you find. Couple of folks already have some nearing finish and others have them just showing pistils outdoors...hehehe. Join the parade...it's blue, but we're oh soooooo happy!!!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another picture stolen from Arawn's album:

@ 50 days I believe -

picture.php

oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree...howly lovely dank thy branches!!!

dank.Frank

S

Scrappy-doo

Oops. Looks like I posted this in Doobieducks thread. I think it's more apporpriate here, so as I'm not hijacking his works.

I got 4 CB x DB going. 1 mutant, 1 confirmed female, and the other 2 still in veg unsexed.

Of the other 2 in veg, one stands out dramatically in the smell department. It has a serious funk to it that was noticeable from when it was just a wee baby.

I think I'm prob gonna trash the mutant.

The other 3 I'm gonna veg a little longer and take some clones of, and then throw into the oven and see what we get.

I'll post up a few pics.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i got a 7foot digiberry i should snag some pictures for you guys and throw it up.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was WONDERING what you decided about that cut - she was quiet tasty and really had a very nice effect...a little touchy, but so worth it.

PLEASE...feel free to post 'em up. Your flowers are always dense and tight, I'd like to see what you managed to do with her!

dank.Frank

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I was WONDERING what you decided about that cut - she was quiet tasty and really had a very nice effect...a little touchy, but so worth it.

PLEASE...feel free to post 'em up. Your flowers are always dense and tight, I'd like to see what you managed to do with her!

dank.Frank

when i find my camera ill get some up but shes only 21 days but you can clearly tell that shes one frosty whore. she did ok the first time this is the real test. but my garden and a normal garden are not the same... Anyone without the luxury of freely selected rare elites would love to have this cut in there garden hands down.

smoooth

Man I need to get my hands on some of these! I love anything with blue genes as that Carolina blue looks magical:)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those flowers looks so much like Carolina Blue in their structure and formations it is crazy! (I see those little clusters of white hairs poking out late too - hermi pollen or pushing with N? What's that from?)

Either way - great looking lady man! You did run Carolina, correct? If so, you'll have to make a 1:1 comparison for us...

:respect:

dank.Frank

G

guest3901

Yup,my thoughts exactly.

Nope no pollen sacks on this one.that's why I kept her.
Haven't feed her in a while,so not sure what that new growth is doing...growing.

I'm just enjoying the frost output..now that is crazy.

Latest posts

Latest posts