What's new

Cannabis Seed Morphology

acespicoli

IMO some of the best are the ones you smoke and have to stay active like cleaning the house going for a hike, fishing for a walk to the beach 🤷‍♂️ racy is cool if it settles into a smooth social feeling after the first 15-20min. I like the rush of energy my homey and I back in the day would just stop and look at each other and be like im blazed lol take a deep breath... and hold on while you explore new planets in outer space :ROFLMAO:
Seriously some people will get freaked out and think they are dying! Especially when it creeps in and no ceiling, yeah that will freak you out if your ripping bong hit after bong hit on some new weed.

I remember one time driving thinking I could hear helicopters following the car and would slow down listen and look out the windows. Or it would feel like you were falling like that dreaming thing that happens.
It would make your heart beat real fast like you drank a pot of coffee to yourself haha.
Yeah lucky when you have good weed like that save some for a special occasion ;) Headies
Good sativa weed is not so common anymore. Respect that stuff its a special treat, not for everyone.
Some weeds got that daywrecker thing going for it. Like I have a bunch of goals and smoke a bowl....

1727230578481.png

Im gonna post some more Indica seeds soon I think, Best >>> :huggg:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts