What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cancel Culture

Three Berries

The people that elected them.

It's precisely what they are tax-payed to do.

What the hell did you get dropped at birth??!!
Then a very small percent of the US population. It was a weaponizes kangaroo court.

hope you don't run into one or a bad cop someday.

So your insurrection, the stealing of the 2020 election and the cover up. The false impeachments. It's all on your traitorous representatives.

Time for the Declass........

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
But who are they representing? Not the people who voted for Trump.

It's a humongous waste of taxpayer money.

I don't pay people to say what I want them to.

That is a Trump thing.

Actually he has only been seen paying people not to say what they want to.

They are actually representing Trump voters. You have seriously deficient comprehension of the way that our system works.

It's absurd the tiniest level of civics that you cannot understand.

Our representatives should vote as their constituency dictates, not how they have decided personally.

PS No wonder you dangle from Trump's nuts. You can't understand anything he can't either.

Last edited:

Three Berries

I don't pay people to say what I want them to.

That is a Trump thing.

Actually he has only been seen paying people not to say what they want to.

They are actually representing Trump voters. You have seriously deficient comprehension of the way that our system works.

It's absurd the tiniest level of civics that you cannot understand.

Our representatives should vote as their constituency dictates, not how they have decided personally.

PS No wonder you dangle from Trump's nuts. You can't understand anything he can't either.
Yes indeed. Kinzinger was my US rep and I can guarantee you most in the obsolete district thought he was a traitor. Even his family. Even the Democrats he worked with as they boot him out of a job.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yes indeed. Kinzinger was my US rep and I can guarantee you most in the obsolete district thought he was a traitor. Even his family. Even the Democrats he worked with as they boot him out of a job.

How could he be elected?

Do you understand that we should be working together?

Isn't that what our forefathers intended??

Three Berries

Obviously he was elected.

Keep trying.
Yes Kinzinger was elected multiple times. Until Trump was elected. He and McCain were partially responsible for getting the Steel Dossier to the FBI in the beginning of the Russian Hoax. He's guilty along with McCain of arms peddling Libyan arms in Syria for ISS.
He's a NeverTrumper RINO. Off with his head!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yes Kinzinger was elected multiple times. Until Trump was elected. He and McCain were partially responsible for getting the Steel Dossier to the FBI in the beginning of the Russian Hoax. He's guilty along with McCain of arms peddling Libyan arms in Syria for ISS.
He's a NeverTrumper RINO. Off with his head!

So you can't recognize that we should be working together?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Abridged version available
1678273686960.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don't need your money.

Imagine the hate if 3berries didn't reply to all the post directed at him.

But you don't reply to all of the posts directed at you....

If you had more money you could fix Chicago.

Don't let us down.

Berries Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope.

How about explaining how the government is not controlled by the people?