What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cancel Culture

Three Berries

It was the first week of March when something caught my eye and then strummed something in the back of my brain. It was a tweet from Maggie Haberman and she was basically responding to a claim made by Donald Trump that he had not sought an endorsement from Sarah Huckabee Sanders. What struck me was she gave a screencap of Trump’s comments on the matter from Truth Social. There was a full quote from the despised former president, placed prominently on the social platform he had been chased off of years prior, and whose reinstatement in the Fall by Elon Musk had led to wailing from the press.

This was incongruous with what we had been lectured about for years; Trump’s words were said to be so harmful that they were required to be cast away in permanence, and yet here was a member of the press sharing them willingly on the very platform from which the press demanded they be banned. It was hardly an isolated incident, and it only predated far more of this from the journalism sector.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

you must have copied & pasted the above post because it doesnt read like you typed this from your own thoughts.

you are showing a greater vocabulary than your other posts'.

peace

Three Berries

3berries,

you must have copied & pasted the above post because it doesnt read like you typed this from your own thoughts.

you are showing a greater vocabulary than your other posts'.

peace
I always include a link from the copy pasta...... And I copy pasta because I know you won;t read the link LOL

I can use big words.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Not at all, I just told you that...

You are horrible with remembering anything.

I love pointing out dumbass bullshit.

Keep posturing and inflating that good old ego.

I don't brew beer to be bored.

Latest posts

Latest posts