What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cancel Culture

Three Berries

Neither of them should run again.

Your problem could be what you can't see.

If by "truth" you mean "propaganda" and by "the real deal" you mean "slimy lying cheating megalomaniac that sucks at weather map alterations" then maybe you are being honest with yourself.
Why shouldn't Trump run again? Anyone who wants to see the status quo continue would be against Trump. Trump will probably the last President...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You are either neglecting to notice that I can be against Trump's "stable genius" (tantrum prone crybaby dipshit) and the status quo or you have noticed and are just trying to pigeonhole me without applying due logic...

What are you talking about, the last president?

Are you foreseeing us getting nuked or are you hoping that we fall to fascism?

St. Phatty

If we get nuked it would be by Biden. How many wars were we in under Trump?

INGERSOLL LOCKWOOD The Collection: The Last President (Or 1900), Travels And Adventures Of Little Baron Trump, Baron Trumps? Marvellous Underground Jo (Paperback)​

Under Trump, the Drone Wars continued.

The US was bombing Syria and Somalia regularly.

But the US has no Conscience.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
No I did answer that. If they are guilty they should be prosecuted. Not just the MAGA crowd or those dressed as MAGA.

Why was the notorious NW area BLM and Antifa videographer at the Capitol and at the Babbitt shooting?

011421_booking.jpg

your Shit Comprehension is showing again. I did not say that you didnt answer that question like your post implies. go back for your proof.

who cares why he was there, lock him up.

why are the republican house members meeting with Ashley Babbit's family.....she was crawling through a broken window of doors that were blocked off. capital police told those attempting to get in to stop and when Babbit crawled in she was shot dead.

those pussy MAGA rioters stood down when they realized shits serious and its not a game or whatever they thought.

Ashley Babbit deserved to die and she deserves to be remembered as a Traitor.

peace

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If they weren't supposed to be in the building then breaking a window (after all of the other windows) and climbing through it is simply asking to be shot.

Tucker acted incredulous that they didn't arrest that gasbag with the horns on but failed to admit that he had been arrested and convicted. He didn't want shot.

If I followed people in, I'd expect to be arrested. If I climbed through a window after an armed police officer pointed his gun with intent,I would expect to be shot.

I doubt that it was stupidity, but think it was bravery... regardless, it was a bit stupid... that drove Ashli through that window.

That cop did what was expected of him.

I would not say she deserved it, but she left no other choice.

My thoughts are she thought she was fighting for something... but I think she was sold the worst bill of goods in her short life.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If you can separate people who voted one way or another and say the people aren't represented then why weren't you arrested on January 6th?

You do not understand how the country is structured to exist.

You simply just like the way Trump's fleshy patch where his balls should be tastes.

Latest posts

Latest posts