What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cancel Culture

Three Berries

and Tucker Carlson is going to tell this truth?

and you assume too much to say im the one going to be disappointed about 01/06.

Im not the one who had a hard time saying that All those who beat cops, broke windows and vandalized the capital on 01/06 need to be prosecuted regardless of political affiliation. You didnt want to answer that and resorted to calling me a "Commie Jerk" for asking you questions.

peace
No I did answer that. If they are guilty they should be prosecuted. Not just the MAGA crowd or those dressed as MAGA.

Why was the notorious NW area BLM and Antifa videographer at the Capitol and at the Babbitt shooting?

011421_booking.jpg

Three Berries

Have you read the Twitter files yet? A lot of truth there. With the Dems and the media hiding the truth it's no wonder you can't see it with your limited exposure, Yu get told the truth and then deny it so I should anyone spend one electron to try and convince you.

We have been down this road before. You are just pissing in the wind again.

Time is getting short as it all has to be out before the 2024 election. Have a good summer.

Three Berries

But you fail (again) to mention that the Democratic party that you intend to blame for slavery doesn't exist under the name.

Anyone who has the ability to research the facts will quickly learn how shallowly your subterfuge extends into reasonable?

When did they change? 1800s, 1950s, 2000s. They still keep the blacks holed up in their ghettos and do nothing for them but 5 generations of welfare. When they expand government subsidized housing into suburban neighborhoods, they turn into ghettos.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Have you read the Twitter files yet? A lot of truth there. With the Dems and the media hiding the truth it's no wonder you can't see it with your limited exposure, Yu get told the truth and then deny it so I should anyone spend one electron to try and convince you.

We have been down this road before. You are just pissing in the wind again.

Time is getting short as it all has to be out before the 2024 election. Have a good summer.

We have been down this road before.

You are just calling everything you get fed from the propaganda stream the truth.

You don't have anything new, or anything at all!

Had I been there, a younger me would have at least filmed what he could in such a drastic situation... I think my hands would be busy tending to the wounded or trying to save lives and restore peace.... however, video is great evidence.

If those tapes are proving any "alternative facts" after they had gotten into that whiny hateful prick Tucker Carlson's red hands, that should suggest that it's spin, propaganda, or likely both.

The denial is becoming so strong it's becoming ridiculous.

Conjecture is not truth.... propaganda is not research.... and you should really expect more from yourself.

Question everything... including the guy that just said that, but not to the point of completely blind acceptance and denial.

Why can't you consider the fact that a bunch of MAGA crowd got led by the nose into fucking up royally?

Pride?

If you want to salvage any of that, you could come clean and admit that nobody should believe that Trump lost the election, that his supporters are just as sore losers as their Fürher himself, and that the storming of the Capitol was just an obvious manifestation of frustration and coercion.

Three Berries

We have been down this road before.

You are just calling everything you get fed from the propaganda stream the truth.

You don't have anything new, or anything at all!

Had I been there, a younger me would have at least filmed what he could in such a drastic situation... I think my hands would be busy tending to the wounded or trying to save lives and restore peace.... however, video is great evidence.

If those tapes are proving any "alternative facts" after they had gotten into that whiny hateful prick Tucker Carlson's red hands, that should suggest that it's spin, propaganda, or likely both.

The denial is becoming so strong it's becoming ridiculous.

Conjecture is not truth.... propaganda is not research.... and you should really expect more from yourself.

Question everything... including the guy that just said that, but not to the point of completely blind acceptance and denial.

Why can't you consider the fact that a bunch of MAGA crowd got led by the nose into fucking up royally?

Pride?

If you want to salvage any of that, you could come clean and admit that nobody should believe that Trump lost the election, that his supporters are just as sore losers as their Fürher himself, and that the storming of the Capitol was just an obvious manifestation of frustration and coercion.
And the Twitter files show that the MSM is NOT THE TRUTH.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm sure you think that I get my news from my own propaganda feed but I have to tell you that it's obvious to everyone what happened, but there's a certain amount of people who are clinging desperately to the bullshit Trump wants them to swallow.

Three Berries

I'm sure you think that I get my news from my own propaganda feed but I have to tell you that it's obvious to everyone what happened, but there's a certain amount of people who are clinging desperately to the bullshit Trump wants them to swallow.
So who anointed you to speak for all? And those clinging desperately are those like Adam Schiff and his kangaroo court crew. In case you haven't noticed Trump has quite a following. And he is rooting out RINOs now.

You operate as if all is settled and done. I'm telling you that you couldn't be further from the truth. Just NPC talking points.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What's your excuse?

I wasn't made privy to the fact that I needed an excuse.

You seem to take me for a dyed in blue Democrat.... you think I read just one side and source of the media... you think that I vote down ballot... I have told you the opposite but that can't persuade you to consider me anything else.

That's pretty convincing evidence that you aren't going to change your story.

It reminds me of a chef who got caught cheating dead to rights, the wife saw them in the act and watched him grab his clothes and jump out the window and run... he denied it until after the divorce.

I know what I am up against.

Three Berries

I wasn't made privy to the fact that I needed an excuse.

You seem to take me for a dyed in blue Democrat.... you think I read just one side and source of the media... you think that I vote down ballot... I have told you the opposite but that can't persuade you to consider me anything else.

That's pretty convincing evidence that you aren't going to change your story.

It reminds me of a chef who got caught cheating dead to rights, the wife saw them in the act and watched him grab his clothes and jump out the window and run... he denied it until after the divorce.

I know what I am up against.
So am I wrong? Are you saying you are a conservative?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
First of all, we have all witnessed your inability to be wrong.

Secondly, I am conservative in many ways and have voted for Republicans many times.

Finally, I was only referencing your definition of what I thought as evidence of your thinking skills and memory retention, as well as drawing a correlation between your being brainwashed and those skill sets.

Three Berries

First of all, we have all witnessed your inability to be wrong.

Secondly, I am conservative in many ways and have voted for Republicans many times.

Finally, I was only referencing your definition of what I thought as evidence of your thinking skills and memory retention, as well as drawing a correlation between your being brainwashed and those skill sets.
All this just from a forum talking anonymously to anonymous persons.....

Are you right all the time or just 99%?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What are you babbling about?

I can own mistakes.

I actually make them accidentally.

Can you say the same?

Try getting Trump to say that first... it'll be easier for you to try then.

I know you have problems believing anyone who saw that the emperor wore no clothes, but both of you guys seem to have issues with admitting fault.

I'm definitely not perfect.

I thought you would have come around to the realization you got duped... if I had bet I would have lost.

I was wrong.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Neither of them should run again.

Your problem could be what you can't see.

If by "truth" you mean "propaganda" and by "the real deal" you mean "slimy lying cheating megalomaniac that sucks at weather map alterations" then maybe you are being honest with yourself.

Latest posts

Latest posts