What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bush Weed Seeds

mack 10

Veteran
Here is my MM78 at 16 weeks post flip. This was the least-stretchiest of the 3. She came down last night. She’s been through a lot. She is ridiculously nute sensitive. I burnt her early with what I thought were low feedings. LED too close and she gets freaky. Still trying to dial it in. Trichomes are cloudy and not much ambering. Minimal water uptake, main stock changing from green to faded yellow; she was signaling it is time. Also I needed the space! One branch was pollinated with o-haze just for fun.

View attachment 18750534
Nom nom nom

harvestreaper

Veteran
20220827_171004.jpg

2 x lm f2

Raho

Veteran
Oh that might of been a stock check bro and I updated stock that we have in the fridge sorry my bad , but no we have not had any new stock from bushweed direct ..
Thanks for clarifying brother!

Since you mentioned the fridge . . . something I have always wondered about is how various seedbanks store their seeds.
Specifically, fridge or no fridge and if fridge, what temp?

I am always surprised that seedbanks don't make a big deal about how they store "the goods", or make recommendations to their customers on their website about how to handle for best preservation.
Seems like an easy way to stand out against the competition.
Sometimes I suspect the worst about some of these other banks out there not even using a fridge.
Never you though Amigo!
I know where you come from and how passionate you are about preservation :tiphat:

F2F

indeed there is lol ived smpoked 3 of these and ilked them one more than other two ,but lost the cut i took from it so keen to try these two ,,,, the naughty north
Hehe. Naughty indeed.

I’m at 38/39N had two girls starting pushing pistils ~3wks ago, +/- . Collected first couple sacs from one male this morning. other is 1-2wks behind. I’ll dust and tag a few buds later today.
full

Freebie from Beanz which came with the LM order, BLRxCherrychem. Will hit it with LM, bx of sorts I guess. Main goal was to reverse and hit the MMxThai78 but no results yet from STS.
full

Peace
F2F

harvestreaper

Veteran
in the f2s the ones more typically indica trait looking have been slower to flo than the more saty looking ones ,,the windows are were the doors should be an the doors are were the windows should be lol

TheDarkStorm

Right, for all those who doubted hempy an him saying that what bushweed sells as mm x thai78 is not his thai.....to those who doubted wally nolands whose information came directly from nevil..with wally also saying bushys mmthai78 dont have hempys thai but infact has a thai in that at the time charles reeferman had that was know as swiss thai (not thai82)....an the information that nevil himself gave was he had 2 different 78thais...one hempys thia78....an the other from reef a swiss thai thai78.....those who want the proof an the story of the thai used in the mmthai78 that bushy sell an has in pure form himself too(wich looks nothing like hempys an is a faster flowering than hempys too)....well go insta...look up reefermangenetics (the guys who took over all of reefs stock he held at that time he was their an left)..look for the picture of a small thai seedling with a few true leaves...post labbled by them as pre 78 thai....wich was actually a thai collected by a fella in 1978 from Thailand..was taken to Germany for a few years an then made its way to Switzerland....an then finally to Charles...who sent the 78thai, thai82 an one other I think was 68/69 thai to nevil..so there is the evidence for everyone who doubted hempy an wally nolands an nevil on there being two 78thais an both in the possession of nevil when making these strains. Hempys thai was used privately by nevil once all the testing an selecting was done which was the part mostly what was seen publicly an being the part the seeds that are mostly out there are from. The actually core of the project nevil was doing once he had found, selected, built, an fine tuned the specific parents plants he wanted to really work with is mostly unreleased....anyway thought it would be nice for people to know a bit about the thai in bushys mmthai78

sbeanonnamellow

I remember coming back to the scene and seeing Bushweeds packs for sale on RGS. I was stoked! All these lovely long flowering types. I didn't know of the controversy with how the seeds were made and already ordered some. I was about to order the MMxThai78 cross but starting reading of all the controversy and it put me off ordering. Looking back, I kinda wish I did for the simple fact alone that they're pretty much not available anymore from what it seems. Thanks for elaborating and sharing more about the story Dark. Much love

romanoweed

well, oldschoolba still sells thai78, and thai69, wich are in MY OPPINION sweet looking genetics, old thai just, not the best ever Thai specimen, but good

TheDarkStorm

I remember coming back to the scene and seeing Bushweeds packs for sale on RGS. I was stoked! All these lovely long flowering types. I didn't know of the controversy with how the seeds were made and already ordered some. I was about to order the MMxThai78 cross but starting reading of all the controversy and it put me off ordering. Looking back, I kinda wish I did for the simple fact alone that they're pretty much not available anymore from what it seems. Thanks for elaborating and sharing more about the story Dark. Much love
Dont let things put you off.....with one of the makers of the original seeds that are publicly available sadly passed away an the other one wanting to stay underground an not really wanting to get involved in the seeds that are out there.. bound to be afew hickups....the genetics I would say are still worth checking out if your a sativa lover. With abit of selecting the guys here have found some very good stuff. I think beans did a 30 plus plant open pollination when f2-ing each strain wich is why there are quite a few diffrences in the plants...an why they are a bit different to what ojd has....not many places have these genetics, especially ones close to the source an the originals...I can only think of bushy an ojd....both with individual methods of reproduction wich will give different results...so both worth considering..

TheDarkStorm

well, oldschoolba still sells thai78, and thai69, wich are in MY OPPINION sweet looking genetics, old thai just, not the best ever Thai specimen, but good
Im sure bushys got the pure 78thai(swiss)...im sure from what I remember he rated the gypsy thai cutting they had better...but I guess as with most strains, might have look through a find the very good ones.

romanoweed

cool, cool, but i have individual Taste. It may sound odd to guys that i just preffere old Lines, even the Thai78 is slightly fat ill chose it. For me T78 looks like slightly erotizing effect, wich i welcome very much.

And there is still the Thai69, the most sativa guys would probably find this better, cause its thinleaved IMHO. Its about a 16 weeker. from 69.. Nothing speaks against it , nothing.. well ill leave the decision to you guys, just sometoimes i cant understand nobody shares my taste you know. tried for 2 years to find anyone wanting thoise two lines, i was just too poor to buy them aswell. anyway, i stick to recommendation, as i recommended the Kerala Realseedcompyn without even smoking it.. And voila, years later a guy just responded "I just had the most spiritual cannabis experience in my life with kerala RSC." not to prole, but a last hope these dont get lost,.. Thai69 from skunkman eventually.. interesting stuff atleast.

And sincewe spoke about THai78 x MM, i think its fair to discuss why not getting just the Thai78.. I guess Beans would have chosen Gypsy Thai over THai78 x MM probably too, cause he probably loves uuuuuphigh.

sbeanonnamellow

Appreciate the kind words Dark. They're both comforting and helpful. I was smart enough to get a pack of the GN Collection Thai back in the day, but too immature to really do anything with it besides pretty much waste them. As long as the vibes are good and there is love and kindness that's all that matters to me in who is making the seeds.

I think I picked up all of the Bushweed varieties available on Real Gorilla except for the Kush cross and the Thai. The Super Laos Haze is what I'm most stoked about. Hope y'all are having a beautiful day. Much love

Nexus7

Right, for all those who doubted hempy an him saying that what bushweed sells as mm x thai78 is not his thai.....to those who doubted wally nolands whose information came directly from nevil..with wally also saying bushys mmthai78 dont have hempys thai but infact has a thai in that at the time charles reeferman had that was know as swiss thai (not thai82)....an the information that nevil himself gave was he had 2 different 78thais...one hempys thia78....an the other from reef a swiss thai thai78.....those who want the proof an the story of the thai used in the mmthai78 that bushy sell an has in pure form himself too(wich looks nothing like hempys an is a faster flowering than hempys too)....well go insta...look up reefermangenetics (the guys who took over all of reefs stock he held at that time he was their an left)..look for the picture of a small thai seedling with a few true leaves...post labbled by them as pre 78 thai....wich was actually a thai collected by a fella in 1978 from Thailand..was taken to Germany for a few years an then made its way to Switzerland....an then finally to Charles...who sent the 78thai, thai82 an one other I think was 68/69 thai to nevil..so there is the evidence for everyone who doubted hempy an wally nolands an nevil on there being two 78thais an both in the possession of nevil when making these strains. Hempys thai was used privately by nevil once all the testing an selecting was done which was the part mostly what was seen publicly an being the part the seeds that are mostly out there are from. The actually core of the project nevil was doing once he had found, selected, built, an fine tuned the specific parents plants he wanted to really work with is mostly unreleased....anyway thought it would be nice for people to know a bit about the thai in bushys mmthai78

Reef also confirm his swiss thai was also called '78 Thai and orignally came from green hornet in the ojd tester thread.

It's pretty disrespectful to hempy's preservation work and also Nevil's grail project to sell these seeds (MMx78Thai) listed as having hempy thai's as a parent when clearly that's not the case.

I hope @PANIKZ can step up to the plate and scrub the strain description at the very least and even think about giving these away as freebees.

Too many bad vibes with these bushweed MMx78 imho.

Peace,

N7

Latest posts

Latest posts