What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bush Weed Seeds

Raho

Veteran
OLM x’s: much less secondary growth to these vs the Thai and OSS crosses. Terps stronger though. Longer internodal length. Pretty uniform look across the 4. some of these have that baby poo smell. Had this with with some SSH phenos a long while back. Anyone guess where this comes from? 2 males outta the 4. One of the males threw a huge fat flower EARLY prob stressed. Is this an indicator of instability?
Peace,
F2F
What's OLM brother?

Sub24ox7

Mm x thai78 got burnt early to mid flower was corrected but you can see some burnt leaf tips in the bud. Chopped the main cola off a few days ago letting this really finish.
Very tasty citrus and camphor.
Really good and an uplifting clear high. I wish my tolerance was lower to properly assess a lot of these varieties I can get an idea of the type of high etc. but potency and duration are a little harder for me. I quit opiates a few years ago with the assistance of a ton of oral rso every single day for like almost 3 years and it totally ruined my ability to get high. Good news is I quit the oil and only vape flower for the last 7 months so it’s getting better but… I was a test case lol saturated with thc. I took a drug test during my height of oil eating and my thc metabolite level was over 1000000 ng/ml I SHIT you not. I was taking up to 2 or 3 grams of 80% thc oil orally everyday. I don’t recommend it at all! What finally got me to quit was when I started making rso from tropical strains and started having panic attacks even though I was running 5 miles a day everyday. Anyway rant off… don’t consume a ton of oral oil it will ruin you lol eventually. 🙏❤️
08B0A0D2-6EFC-4A13-BAC6-CCFF0E04912C.jpeg
993727B3-432A-4980-B4FE-F8495A685097.jpeg
72D3E582-D3A6-4A81-B8BD-17CFCF0B5963.jpeg

Last edited:

F2F

heya @Sub24ox7 im glad to hear you kicked those opiates. Tough battle, my brother went through the same. Sounds like you’re on a good trajectory so keep your eyes on the prize and keep on keepin on.:good:

…will be interested to hear how you think of and compare all the different lines. Think you’ve done nevil’s, OSS, and now the Thai x’s (maybe others?). It’s be good for us to collectively compile the data - hermi rate, effects, flower time, etc.

Take care brother. Peace
F2F

Raho

Veteran
Ah sorry Raho. Maybe a tad off-topic but the genetics are relevant, to me, for this thread.
OLM = original lime madness = MM/Thai78 x Black Lime Reserve #3. These were made by Beanz as well. The BLR terps and leaf structure are evident, I hope the mullum high is still there. :kos:

Peace,
F2F
Gotcha my friend :tiphat:
I've smoked (o)LM. It's fire. Great hybrid.

I know there are quite a few versions of LM (different parents) and BXs to complete the spectrum of levels from Lime vs Mullum.
"Lime Madness" =
  • MM78 x Black Lime Reserve (BLR)
and BXs =
  • Lime Madness x BLR
  • MM78 x Lime Madness
and of course several pheno selections of different parents in each cross.

Hard to think of 2 better parents as individuals. It's one of those times when the 2 combine really really well in the F1s.
Nice thing to have in the collection.

I don't think there is any need to call Lime Madness "original". It's the other versions that need a modifier.
:ninja:

Raho

Veteran
Mm x thai78 got burnt early to mid flower was corrected but you can see some burnt leaf tips in the bud. Chopped the main cola off a few days ago letting this really finish.
Very tasty citrus and camphor.
Really good and an uplifting clear high. I wish my tolerance was lower to properly assess a lot of these varieties I can get an idea of the type of high etc. but potency and duration are a little harder for me. I quit opiates a few years ago with the assistance of a ton of oral rso every single day for like almost 3 years and it totally ruined my ability to get high. Good news is I quit the oil and only vape flower for the last 7 months so it’s getting better but… I was a test case lol saturated with thc. I took a drug test during my height of oil eating and my thc metabolite level was over 1000000 ng/ml I SHIT you not. I was taking up to 2 or 3 grams of 80% thc oil orally everyday. I don’t recommend it at all! What finally got me to quit was when I started making rso from tropical strains and started having panic attacks even though I was running 5 miles a day everyday. Anyway rant off… don’t consume a ton of oral oil it will ruin you lol eventually. 🙏❤️
I agree with @F2F ! Congrats on getting off opiates.
1 million ng/ml?
Holy FUCK!
That tolerance problem really sucks. Probably the biggest reason I stay away from concentrates.
Your flowers look AWESOME! I hope she delivers the goods.
Mullum really doesn't like strong nutes. Running her hydro on a shared reservoir with other strains can be really challenging.

Sub24ox7

@Raho @F2F
Yes I was hooked on opiates for a long time sigh, from 19 to 39 years of age. Cigarettes from 12 to 37 years of age. Really it’s remarkable I have all my teeth and hair and can run a mile in 6 minutes at 42 years of age considering all the neglect and drug abuse I have put myself through. Idk it’s a bit of luck and genetics I guess. All of my grandparents lived to 95+ I still have one grandparent alive and I remember her mother who lived to 105. That aside, I hit the healthy lifestyle hard after cleaning up. I exercise everyday, about 5 miles jog and 1 hour of strength training daily upper half then lower next day. I also only really eat Whole Foods now and only fish and eggs for meat. Also I did get type 1 diabetes at 30 but… my a1c is 5.2 I average 104 blood glucose with a 20mg/dl standard deviation so I do t know of any other type 1 Diabetics with this much control. Lol my doctor is always going on and on about it.
Rant off… opiates suck… and im finally happy in my life so it took until my 40s but im happy. ✌️❤️
It looks like seedbay got more of all of these seeds in stock, will order more when they get back on the 10th

F2F

Hiya Sub,

Happy you’re getting some good effects from that Thai cross. Are you deciding on harvest time for these MM x’s based on trich color, bract swelling, other?

I’ve at least one OSSxMM male now. Makes me a happy camper.:biggrin:
So that, plus 2 lime madness males (one short/WLD leaning/early; one tall/NLD/longer) and one MMxThai78 male. Fingers crossed we get a few seeds this fall. Will try and keep males through next year for a proper seed run.

Peace
F2F

Sub24ox7

there was only the mm x thai78 listed but out of stock. I see the mm x thia78 is out of stock. The oss x mm is in stock and the kush cross with mm and the Nevis haze 15 with mm. Idk, that is what I noticed.

Last edited:

F2F

I burnt the plant in early flowering. It has extremely large trichome heads that stay clear for a long time I will grow it from cutting asap. The trichs were half clear half cloudy when I cut it, will do better next time. ✌️

Thanks brother^^^

Be optimistic. You might find you enjoy an early chop. You grow your plants well! :good:

I enjoy some plants early. Sometimes I get a more clear effect which I really enjoy. 😁 had other sativa hybrid last year chopped at cloudy’ish, not an amber in sight. Lovely man, lovely, right outta the gate, less so 9mo later after cure put some amber on.

OSSxMM on other hand - effect was REALLY good for me first time I ever hit it at 1mo, but, a new personality at 8mo which was even better.

Peace
F2F

spitz

Here is my MM78 at 16 weeks post flip. This was the least-stretchiest of the 3. She came down last night. She’s been through a lot. She is ridiculously nute sensitive. I burnt her early with what I thought were low feedings. LED too close and she gets freaky. Still trying to dial it in. Trichomes are cloudy and not much ambering. Minimal water uptake, main stock changing from green to faded yellow; she was signaling it is time. Also I needed the space! One branch was pollinated with o-haze just for fun.

7F15A2EF-DFBB-4829-9078-64B29F17BB4F.jpeg

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Couple of months ago when I checked, everything was sold out.
A couple of people had commented their regrets to me in PM about not buying them when they could.
Now, everything is in stock.
Oh that might of been a stock check bro and I updated stock that we have in the fridge sorry my bad , but no we have not had any new stock from bushweed direct ..

Latest posts

Latest posts