What's new

BOG interview

B

BeAn

Time Bomb said:
I'm glad he's gone, I was around for his OG bullshit. Every fucking thread ever started had some nobody that hasn't grown shit say grow BOG's beans they're the best look at his pics.... sure he can grow some fantastic photogenic pot. He has no business in the seed trade. I grew some of his LSD when they first came out, they hermied, def. not user error because I even tried some clones outdoors and they hermied too. It was good smoke and all but any real breeder knows to breed out hermies and when I told him he asked if I wanted another pack, yea ok I'll fuck up another grow with the bastages.

I just hated how everyone on OG that didn't know anything thought BOG was the be all end all of cannabis breeding. Let me break it to you He's a scrub.

So what about all the people who have grown shit, who love BOG's work? :chin:

Im sorry you got hermies...ive only ever had males and females from his beans so i guess i was just more fortunate than you. LSD contains the most sativa of all his lines, so maybe this explains the hermies.. :D

Jah bless..:rasta:

G

excuse but may Master Thai say -------------

excuse but may Master Thai say -------------

Hummmmm,
like that BOG stuff ???, read all about his thing
interesting , but nothing new Master and crew see,
If ur all looking for that BOG seed Subcool JC is the closest thing to breed with.
Traded with those folks yrs ago ( Subcool),
and Master used Subcools JC
and crossed it with his own Kush plant from the pass ,
a different path to go and made his Tahoe Blue that he gave away as a freebie on Seed Bay a while back.
And unlike alot of breeders, before release Master always trys to cube all his stock.
So its always producing quialty plants with strength & vigor.

In the Medical clubs its beens compared to BOG's Lifesaver
were Master first heard of "The BOG".

Tahoe Blue has outclassed the Lifesaver- by 10 fold !!!.
Better flavor , better yeilder, Stronger high, longer lasting.
trip effect not the stoned couch lock.
And if your a med patient thats needs to eat, look no further,
Tahoe Blue will make a Hungry Hungry eating beast !
My skinnyest patients use Tahoe Blue reg,
and they say when using Tahoe Blue -
Nothing thats food,
is safe in front of them,
And their Doctors love that !!!

All around, a better plant.
Master know's his tooting his own horn here,(so sorry)
but just wanted you Grasshoppers out there thats there is other things as well,
or better than the BOG stuff,
after all from What Master has read ,
that he/her (BOG)
got their stock already done from others to begin with.
So its out there , just have too find that perfect pheno.

So Master says find something like or make ur own.
Now dont start capping on Master here !!!,

Master just trying to spread a little knowledge. :)
Seems people are frustrated with this BOG stock,
and their are others who did it first out there before The BOG,
just have to read or ask, and seek.
And you will find the strains.
peace,
Master Thai *-)

Tahoe Blue, By Master Thai *-)

No Hatin on his game here, he's a bean pimp and hustla for real. It just makes my stomach turn to see his strait up LYING....because thats what it is, nothing more nothing less. First is the magical Bubblegum UBER recessive trait. HA ! ! Show your cards old chap, your hand has already been played.

G

Master Thai
It does seem that there are some people frustrated with BOG stock, but I have had good quality stock, every grow, for many years with his seeds. They have bred very well, but I dont have the dedication of the master breeders in the process.

Brushtail

thank you for posting mitsu.

It seems everyone is getting caught up with "what is in it,this x this x this", the real proof is in the pudding so grow themout for yourself.

AND All seed makers are to a degree a salesman, i mean you have to sell your product dont you? and look better than the next man over.

bt

Genetic background is a valid interest for most growers and breeders, especially as clones are passed down or crosses are made. A bubba kush backcross is now being passed as a pure bubblegum. You see no problem with this? The DNA boys were kicked off this site for misrepresenting genetics. Cannalope Haze anyone??

Bog was a great mentor and a great grower, never had a problem with the guy until grows of the sourbubble started and you could tell they weren't as advertised.

G

A few have spoken Lifesaver and a few have mentioned "multiple phenos" per pack. I will admit, I got about 4 different keeper phenos out of a 12 pack of Bog's Lifesaver. Blueberry, Lemon, Jacks Cleaner and a Sweet Skunky - maybe BubbleGum pheno. I still have 3 of the four, having lost the BubbleGum during a move. I grow these phenos routinely and have heard on more than one occasion that it is the best grass that such and such person ever smoked. Hype or no hype, I know what gets the most requests and Bog's gear never leaves my garden - ever.

In the last few months I lost 4 packs to customs including 2 of the last few packs of Bogs work and 2 of Rezdogs. My loss is distributed equally between, I cry for both. Trust that. Bog if you are reading this: Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

G

That stuff is real good (Sour B x Grape Punch), but this is this real stuff. Excellent for pain relief.

Last edited:

bravo

i don't know why they tease in that way. i want to know if he's gonna start selling beans again? if so i'm willing to see what the new stain is about. let life go with another repetition,bravo

G

The Tester the Sour Bubble x Grape Punch cross looks killer
:smile:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bogglegum has been in my outdoor garden for four years now. I grew Jacks Cleaner outdoors one year and it definetly has never made the cut since. This season we will watch the SB BX4 gifted to me from bog grow outdoors. :) enjoy!!! Of course the bogglegum will be there as always. Along with a host of other elites.

dwtc

to all you hater's out there, the fact that BOG has been gone for about a year now and people are still holding him in high regard should speak volumes.
he was a good man in my book, always quick to help or give advice on his gear. yes i know he left s sour taste in a few folks mouth when he left, but thats no reason to bash the man when he aint here to defend himself. he made a bad buisiness move and pissed some folks off, so what, we've ll made bad decisions haven't we.

his gear speaks for itself as you can see in the pics in this thread.

for those of you that are looking for his gear have no fear they will be available to us for a long time thanx to SOUTHWIND. i urge everyone to check out his thread in the breeders forum "NEW. BOG PRESERVATION THREAD". what SOUTHWIND is doing is simply outstanding and i don't think this has been done before for any other breeder that iv'e seen.

ileave you with a few pics of sime lifesaver i did last round, and oh how tasty it was

right before the chop

stay safe,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

B

BeAn

Yeah man, SW is the dog's bollocks..:D:yes:

He needs males, so step up all you US growers.. :joint:

Bless..:rasta:

G

I just pulled out a Blue Moon Rocks bud when I was reading this thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts