What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Great looking plants!

Looks like they could use a touch of Taco Spray tho, just sayin ;)

bobblehead

Veteran
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the ogkb , looking good bobble ...I want to taste the sour dub shit sounds nice maybe she'll come my way one day ..shit who am I kidding I still haven't even got the glue yet :laughing: was the ogkb sourced locally or did the fairy drop it from the sky?

a local friend gave me the ogkb.

Sour dubb look insane.

Is it similar to gg4? Yield better? Flavor?

Umm well they're related, so there are similarities... but gg#4 isn't sour and definitely yields better.

Great looking plants!

Looks like they could use a touch of Taco Spray tho, just sayin ;)

Is it in the hydro stores yet? I don't know b/c i don't go but once a year anymore to get a fresh scrubber. just have your team get with my team.

Yep. She's tasty as can be...

TK looking mighty tasty too though! :respect:

dank.Frank

Thanks Frank. I'm actually not a fan of cookies. Only reason i'm not keeping ogkb. I'll pick tk, Sour dubb or gg#4 first any day.

Logan Labs billed me this morning... sent me the invoice via email, said i'd have reports today... and nothing. This is the 5th business day, and they claim results in 3-5 business days. It turns out recommendations are $30 vs $20 at fgl, so LL is only $5 cheaper than FGL and i was much happier with the service.

I sent i sample to fgl today and i bet they let me know Thursday when they get it.

HL45

Veteran
turns out recommendations are $30 vs $20 at fgl, so LL is only $5 cheaper than FGL and i was much happier with the service.

I sent i sample to fgl today and i bet they let me know Thursday when they get it.

is ichy feeding his mites pcp? Or is he feeding his worms mushrooms? I don't know what your smoking but there is a $10 difference between 20$ and 30$....

things are looking good. I might end up out in your neck of the woods this summer for a bit. Looking at some property...

bobblehead

Veteran
is ichy feeding his mites pcp? Or is he feeding his worms mushrooms? I don't know what your smoking but there is a $10 difference between 20$ and 30$....

things are looking good. I might end up out in your neck of the woods this summer for a bit. Looking at some property...

lol a complete soil analysis is $55 at LL + $30 for recommendations, and $70 for the analysis at FGL +$20 for recommendations.

I don't smoke B grade.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Sorry - was keeping w the poison talk. Please don't anyone take that as actual advice.

(If you see that I posted it, you probably didn't, I hope. Don't listen to me, ever.)

HL45

Veteran
so should i try to cancel this order of mercury, its on sale right now. i heard it increases your yield being a heavy metal, not the music though