bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead

Veteran
@11 weeks

Nightmare Diesel
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Death Star- Not what she was the first few times I grew her... ichy says she had mites before I got her.
picture.php
picture.php

Anyway, I have my genetics sorted out... so hopefully I can start growing more full beds.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yes the deathstar is my fault. I had mites and took some clones from that plant and they did not do so well. I have others that are frosty and fast growing. Will have to sort the bad ones out.

My fault but dont tell my wife.

bobblehead

Veteran
I keep telling you just because you grow mersh doesn't mean you need to sell it by the brick. We're in the us not mexico.

ghostmade

Veteran
Yall are a riot.at time I've been like danm these dude are going at it.next page im lol'n like yall are a riot.sick plants bobblehead.how many runs in that n8ghtmare diesel bed have you done.or better yet how old is the bed?

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Nightmare Diesel is what again? Did i miss that? You garden is looking real healthy. What nice spears on those plants. Great work.

bobblehead

Veteran
Yall are a riot.at time I've been like danm these dude are going at it.next page im lol'n like yall are a riot.sick plants bobblehead.how many runs in that n8ghtmare diesel bed have you done.or better yet how old is the bed?

The beds have about 1.5 years on them, 4 months fallow... they're about as old as the thread.

I had to pull out the sawzall to cut down the nd.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts