What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
:groupwave:

That Nightmare Diesel is looking insane! Looking better then ever around these parts bobs.

:bow:

Sawzaw? Jeez... Grab yourself a pair of these Fiskars loppers with the "PowerGear". They make easy hacking of any stump or branch. They really are an amazing improvement over normal loppers. Yea.. apparently loppers is a real word. :laughing:

41GOoxRKlHL.jpg

They have them at homedepot or you can search on amazon for Fiskars 32-Inch PowerGear Bypass Lopper - $37

:tiphat:

Hazed

Hey everybody, so this is where your all hangin out!
Yo Bobbles, that Nightmare Diesel looks like a nasty little girl, I will be reading and trying to catchup with you guys.
Quitting my job and going in with some friends on a I-502 producer/processor license (30.000 square foot of canopy).
So I will at home and have a life again!
Be safe...Hazed

Phases

Bobble - been reading your thread from the beginning, I am on page 30 something right now, amazing!~ but you already know that.

I know it was along time ago but that video about the refractometer and hi-brix was awesome, I have already starting planning out a section dedicated to organics, lot to learn but that's half the fun

definitely Subbed~

bobblehead

Veteran
:groupwave:

That Nightmare Diesel is looking insane! Looking better then ever around these parts bobs.

:bow:

Sawzaw? Jeez... Grab yourself a pair of these Fiskars loppers with the "PowerGear". They make easy hacking of any stump or branch. They really are an amazing improvement over normal loppers. Yea.. apparently loppers is a real word. :laughing:

View Image

They have them at homedepot or you can search on amazon for Fiskars 32-Inch PowerGear Bypass Lopper - $37

:tiphat:

Thanks for the compliments! The thing about the sawzaw is I already own it, and I can hold the plant with one hand and the saw with the other. ;) I also used my sawzaw last summer to help the neighbors cut up a tree that fell in the road. lol

hi bobblehead beautiful shots of your garden looking good buddy thanks for sharing aloha cls

Thanks CLS!

Oh my god ) Nice Job, they are all so beautiful )

Thanks. For the most part I just let them do their own thing.

Bobble - been reading your thread from the beginning, I am on page 30 something right now, amazing!~ but you already know that.

I know it was along time ago but that video about the refractometer and hi-brix was awesome, I have already starting planning out a section dedicated to organics, lot to learn but that's half the fun

definitely Subbed~

Glad it helped, that's why I do what I do!

I'm glad old timers like you are still around to share your trade secrets!

If I ever remember I'll snap some pics... Buds are looking frosty. OGKB went straight beast mode. For cookies anyway. I took everything down from the ceiling and put up drywall so i can seal the room. I rehung the hoods with a tape measure, and I'm wondering who the asshole was that hung them originally. The canopy is a lot more tight and brighter now. I might learn to fill this room up proper one of these days. I finally put a back-draft damper on the intake now that winter is over. Keeps the room no cooler than 67F, and I can keep it as low as I want cause now the mini-split is running for when I run out of fresh winter air. Waiting on a soil test report. Any day now... I went with Logan Labs this time. Fruit Growers Lab was faster, and they contacted my when they received my sample. They also charge a little more.

bobblehead

Veteran
I thought it was the same thing/same tests. I'm already wishing I'd stayed with FGL. I might just shoot them a sample tomorrow. LL will have had my sample for a week on wed.

bobblehead

Veteran
If LL calls i'll just have them discard my sample. Or tell them to pot a nice flower with it. :D. I've already got the form filled out for FGL and a sample ready to go. They called me the day it arrived last time and had results quick.

bobblehead

Veteran
ogkb
picture.php

sour dub
picture.php

TK
picture.php

Room tightened up,
picture.php

still lots to do! I'm going to quit running perpetual. I don't like it. I need to be able to veg the plants in the beds for a bit before flipping or I'll never get the beds full like they're supposed to be.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
OGKB done blowed up! Hard to believe that's a cookie, lookin' at it.

Hmm. That sour dubb, you sure that's thee one? ;)

How's that TK produce vs. the Sour Dubb? Looks less productive, but I sort of feel like that can't be? FWIW, I must preferred the Sour Dubb smoke (holy flavor) and effect much more than the TK.

Did you throw up another wall to shrink the space? (Where's the third bed?)

Good call on ditching the perpetual in favor of being able to veg 'em up in the beds before you flip, .. But come that first harvest, you'll rue the day you thought it was a better idea :laughing:

bobblehead

Veteran
OGKB done blowed up! Hard to believe that's a cookie, lookin' at it.

Hmm. That sour dubb, you sure that's thee one? ;)

How's that TK produce vs. the Sour Dubb? Looks less productive, but I sort of feel like that can't be? FWIW, I must preferred the Sour Dubb smoke (holy flavor) and effect much more than the TK.

Did you throw up another wall to shrink the space? (Where's the third bed?)

Good call on ditching the perpetual in favor of being able to veg 'em up in the beds before you flip, .. But come that first harvest, you'll rue the day you thought it was a better idea :laughing:

Dude there's only been 2 beds since the fire. i just havent had you down there cause the basement was trashed. It's better now. The room is about 10x12.

I havent grown dub or tk long enough to compare, this is grow #2. I will say that tk grows faster in veg. Greyskull hasn't told me my cut it fake, so i think i'm good. Dub was my favorite flavor from the last grow. Honestly i don't think the yield is horrible.... forum was horrible.

I have more... real estate...

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hmm. I think I knew you were rocking two beds, but didn't give much thought to "I wonder where's the third? And hey, what about that empty space the third bed must've left behind?"

Hmm. What's this week like? Weds?

Let me know if you need help swinging a hammer or getting dirty. My basement flooded, so now I have lots of cool new tools!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the ogkb , looking good bobble ...I want to taste the sour dub shit sounds nice maybe she'll come my way one day ..shit who am I kidding I still haven't even got the glue yet :laughing: was the ogkb sourced locally or did the fairy drop it from the sky?

Latest posts

Latest posts