What's new

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead

Veteran
that glue looks fabulous

Thanks! I really didn't do anything special, and this has been my best crop ever.

looks like bobble is bobbling right along, glad you think the DS isent worth it, I never could see what people saw in it, everything looks good. keep it rocking..

also I would be careful associating with icky. the guy is shady :biggrin:

Yeah man DS isn't a bad plant, but I have better options. I will say that now that we're in the final weeks of flower, the DS is starting to stink like a skunk and fatten up. Finally. Meanwhile the glue is frosted over, senesced, and hanging.

I've tried just ignoring itchybod, but he doesn't go away... Kinda like herpes. You just never know when he's going to rear his ugly head again.

:yeahthats
good lookin bobble.

Thanks Avi!

I too had a stove last night that my Nightmare caught fiii...ohhhhhhhhh

Glue is lookin' marvtastic! This is karma's repayment for the 6' glue that went up in flames a few months back :)

Did the BB come down also? How's the nose on that BB?

This run of glue stanks so much more than the last one. If you thought the last grow was good, wait till you puff on these buds. Nightmare to follow, and imo it's the best ND I've seen grown. (horn tooting) BB is still alive as of right now, it might not be later on tonight. I'm not really in any rush to take it down since the ND still has a couple weeks to go. BB smells like bb.

Sweet baby glue.

:dance013:

bobblehead

Veteran
DJ Short Blueberry @9+ weeks. Maybe Ichabod can tell us whether it's from seed or DJ's clone or just something he found in some ditch and passed off onto me as elite. I mean since he's here mucking up my thread anyway...
picture.php

picture.php

ND and DS are just sorta thinking about senescing... Maybe... Which is fine cause their replacements aren't ready yet and I want to seal this room up before summer gets here... maybe upgrade the lighting... All the plants have been fed the same throughout the grow, and they're each finishing in their own time frame. Love it.
picture.php

The other side @ 4 weeks. This bed is hurting a bit... Snapped off a bunch of the triangle kush on the end and the BSC stunted big time after the transplant... but Sour Dub and OGKB are exploding! I'm impressed! lol
picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I picked it up from shady dude on craigslist. Kind of looked like you but thinner with more hair. I was having mite issues and lost a bunch of clones so no harm if it came with mites. Guy said it came from DJ Shorts. I think that is who he got the clone from. Not one hundred percent sure.

But was just talking to Silver about puke and thought about you so I popped in here.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Haven't had one good sample of Deathstar in the area it supposedly originated from, had one real nice sample of it in Denver. Original clone only Darkstar on the other hand, before adam and them made a mess of it, the mitten at its best. Imo

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It is indica. Had someone smoke some last night at 4 am. He said he ate a crap ton then crashed and woke up late. He said it surprised him because he has a hard time sleeping. It had a two month cure.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
That BB looks DANK!!!!!!

I'm a huge fan of the blues...I find it to be an excellent anti anxiety strain. Really mellows me out. Indicaitve of a great indica I suppose.

Oh nice guys! I've heard DJs original BB was a sativa dom until he lost the sativa dom and switched over to indica. Very nice frosty plants!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Since Bobblehead got it from me and looking at the bud structure I have to say that his cut is not DJShorts Blueberry. What is is DJ Shorts Blueberry crossed with SFV. Or BBxSFV.

Only three people have this cut. Me a friend I gave it to and now Bobblehead. The guy that I received it from stopped growing it. He had bought the seeds it comes from.

I am sure that there are others similar to it because it was available as seeds.

bobblehead

Veteran
Since Bobblehead got it from me and looking at the bud structure I have to say that his cut is not DJShorts Blueberry. What is is DJ Shorts Blueberry crossed with SFV. Or BBxSFV.

Only three people have this cut. Me a friend I gave it to and now Bobblehead. The guy that I received it from stopped growing it. He had bought the seeds it comes from.

I am sure that there are others similar to it because it was available as seeds.

So like I was saying... can't trust him even as far as I can throw him. First it was some guy you hooked up with late one night on craigslist... which is really fucking questionable imo... All donations are for time, not for the sex or pot, am I right? Now it's from a friend. WTF. You're a story teller. Oh yeah, and Silver has it too. So 4 people have it. Not so elite now is it?

Like I said... probably just some ditch weed you passed off onto me as elite. Doubt it'll even get me high.

Bobblehead is no where near that fat but I am better looking still.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:laughing:
:stfu:

You're like 2x my age...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yes I can not be trusted. The blueberry I have that you dont is from some shady dude. Not quite as shady as you but still he was real real shady.

I think he was on the pot. He was singing puff the magic dragon.

As for me being twice your age I know wtf happened to you? I mean you are that ugly already.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
garden is on point. good vibes cranking out the love, good stuff. Plants are beautiful and your genetics are top notch.

thanks for the nice pictures.

Lol @ ichy :D

Latest posts

Latest posts