What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Bluedigiberry f2 at end of week 11, temps last 2 weeks were very low, which slowed down the plant quite a bit and brought the awesome dark colors out!

You will see also a volunteer squash plant that probably took a ride on the worm castings and sprouted once moved the flower, there was a nice little squash growing on it, the last 2 weeks I was away the squash took over and started growing really big! Looks really cool!

Anyways, enjoy the pictures, this was one of the most beautiful plants Ive grown to date and man what a joy it was, sadly she was hiding on the corner of the room the whole grow and I didnt get to touch it and smell as often as It deserved! I hope she smokes as good as she looks!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She was chopped a few minutes after the pictures were taken and now its hanging to dry for a week or so!​

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great!

that is some deep colouring!!

the first time i grew the BB mum was in a greenhouse and i harvested in november. it went a similar colour but i think yours beats it for intensity with those red veins!
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
VG,very nice man, definitely can see the resemblance of the two, especially on the way the leafs are praying, mine did that the whole way through!

I think the LEDS help the purple come out... ive noticed where the light hits harder its usually darker than what not! Now that its been 2 days drying the plant looks straight black... pretty cool... will be nice to see the bag appeal. On a sad note, this might be the last run of this lady, got some mites and might have to sacrifice this lady, however I do have a bunch of seeds with some HB x SSDD daddy I made that should be some interesting terpy stuff in there!

I also have a BDB f2 x SSDD outdoors finishing up, been getting beat up with cold and wind and rain but its taking like a champ so far! It needs at least anotehr week or two, late finisher for sure but its stacking real nice and getting frosty! Ive ran 3 of these indoor before, nice smoke with good yields, not many terps on the nose tho... maybe was my fuckup on the cure part...
ANyways Ill update ya!

elanius

Veteran
let me join the party with few bdb f2 plants that im growing this year...and i must say, this was a pleasant surprise.
Reading any reviews, im always skeptical. Especially reg. blueberry in general and having grown many original blueberry females i was curious what has this line to offer.
There is no real comparison, as i grew only 3 females of BDB and two of them are still growing outdoors but i would like to elaborate on the smell.
Fresh, none of the plants smell like blueberry, two are sativa dominant with fresh floral almost piney smell with hints of fruit. And the indica dominant plant smells almost the same as Dj Shorts Blueberry phenos, its dark berry smell, i cant distinguish specific type of berry from it. The thing is, im now sniffing a freshly dried sample bud from the indica pheno and it smells exactly like freshly squeezed blueberries. It really is amazing smell. Still its relatively fresh and its complex, the blueberry smell is just the dominant component, there is almost something chemical and floral in there as well. Very curious how the cure settles it. My hat off to you guys, collaborating on this project. Well done!
picture.php
picture.php

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Wow, elanius, what a way to join the party! Beautiful plant!

There are some truly remarkable terp profiles in this line. :dance013:

Looking forward to hearing how your other two end up after a cure and also if the chemical smell you find now in your sample disappears or not. The plant I grew with the chemical profile lost it once cured. But it's my favorite jar of BDB to smell. :)

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The thing is, im now sniffing a freshly dried sample bud from the indica pheno and it smells exactly like freshly squeezed blueberries. It really is amazing smell. Still its relatively fresh and its complex, the blueberry smell is just the dominant component, there is almost something chemical and floral in there as well"
Awesome. That would be the digi terps expressing. It's like digital blueberries! Enjoy and hopefully when its dry and ready to smoke you will experience the blueberry muffin scents. Nice job...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants!!! I've always been 100% about Digi having the ability to pass the flavor! :respect:

dank.Frank

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks and sounds nice elanus thanks for posting.

The BB mum i used has a riot of different smells alongside the BB funk. You can smell BB when it is fresh, but as some of the other more volatile terpenes calm down over time you can defo smell the berries more strongly.

VG

p.s. *waves to frank and chilli* and says 'thankyou' once more.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VG - His plant being able to run past 9 weeks, is a testament to more stability introduced to a more diverse, unique blueberry population. Most of the Digi plants I'd find in the Bx1 were sensitive if run past 63 days. They just didn't need to go that long.

You've shared more great TRUE blueberry with people over the last few years than the big seed houses. :respect:

I love seeing the variation that surfaces with your mom. Certainly bulked things up in some phenos, but much more sativa like in flower formations in general. Lot of beautiful plants found in this thread. :joint:

dank.Frank

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys, happy new year to everyone!

picture.php

Today I put my bluedigiberry to the test. Smoked BDB all day and what a surprise. Definitely a creeper, burned a bong rip, tasted real nice and smooth all the way through, then it was so nice and I decided to burn another one back to back, so around .8 total smoked, and man once I got upstairs and sat down at the computer I could really feel high as shit lol

picture.php

Felt my pineal gland vibrating like crazy, quite racy once it kicks, but a nice rice, like the first few drops on a rollercoaster ride, after 10-15 minutes it smooths it out and you still feel it in your eyes, down heavy and low... your brain still able to function clearly but with a nice happyness feeling to it! Very nice effects. Great for brainstorming on some idea!

picture.php

Very nice motivational creative up smoke, but not so much that it wont let your mind relax, once you lay down you are able to relax and it turns into more of a body high, had no problem getting me to pass out in the afternoon for a little nap that turned into a 2 hour nap...

picture.php

Anyways, RIP BDG#5, I still got a jar full with it, but after its gone, might have to score another BDB f2 packs and dig through another time in search for another keeper!

Big ups! :tiphat: Peace!

too-dope

Hey guys, happy new year to everyone!

View Image

Today I put my bluedigiberry to the test. Smoked BDB all day and what a surprise. Definitely a creeper, burned a bong rip, tasted real nice and smooth all the way through, then it was so nice and I decided to burn another one back to back, so around .8 total smoked, and man once I got upstairs and sat down at the computer I could really feel high as shit lol

View Image

Felt my pineal gland vibrating like crazy, quite racy once it kicks, but a nice rice, like the first few drops on a rollercoaster ride, after 10-15 minutes it smooths it out and you still feel it in your eyes, down heavy and low... your brain still able to function clearly but with a nice happyness feeling to it! Very nice effects. Great for brainstorming on some idea!

View Image

Very nice motivational creative up smoke, but not so much that it wont let your mind relax, once you lay down you are able to relax and it turns into more of a body high, had no problem getting me to pass out in the afternoon for a little nap that turned into a 2 hour nap...

View Image

Anyways, RIP BDG#5, I still got a jar full with it, but after its gone, might have to score another BDB f2 packs and dig through another time in search for another keeper!

Big ups! :tiphat: Peace!

Great smoke report and photos Buddah Watch. Very detailed description of what I think of as a classic blueberry/blue hybrid effect. I'd like to get into my pack as well as the C4DD this year.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey fellas, do you guys remember my extreme sativa pheno from a few pages back? Well that plant was the loudest BDB i grown, even tho it was a bit of a stretchy, small airy foxtail nugs... Well I polinated her with some Dreamhead pollen (headbanger f2 x ssdd) and I'm finishing out 1 pheno from it. After seeing how this turned out I went ahead and threw another 8 to germinate!

The smell cross is almost identical as the mother, so is the looks, maybe a bit bulkier... anyways, i'm very pleased with how this is turning out. I also have crosses of my other female with the same male that I need to test it still and see how it turns out...

Here is some shots...

Mother plant aka bdb#1 in early flowering

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the cross:
picture.php

picture.php

I'm gonna attempt to reveg it and hopefully it can stick around if the smoke is as nice as I'm expecting...

anyways I'll share a smoke report in a few weeks!

peace!

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Yes! (I remember). Looks and sounds great. Oddly the freak sativa I found was also loud - and almost astringent. But with lots of others layers of nuance in there that I am not very adept at putting into words. You're going to make me want to pop some of those I made with a GF x BB male. My favorite reminded me more of a hashplant type, but the freak was way more intriguing.

Can't wait for the smoke report!

antheis

Veteran
bdbf2 x gfxbb sounds amaZing!
definitely show that off if/when you get around to growing it.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Wait just a minute, did he say make his pineal gland vibrate...maybe thats what it is that makes me love the head from djs lines?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VG - I wanted to clarify - your Blueberry Bx1 - Blueberry x (Blueberry x Digi Bx1) - Got that much. Was it an F1 or F2 male you used?

I think, those seeds are getting moved up the line into the next position. I know it's something no one else (or very few) have. I'd like to see what's in those and they are probably the freshest blueberry seeds I have. :joint:

dank.Frank

Last edited: