What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey Fellas,

So here is my BDB f2s update, I ended with around 5 females out of 7 seeds, however, around middle of week 1 of flower the power went off in the tent for about 2 days which probably stressed the ladies, 3 of them put out lots of bananas and got culled, probably due to stress... so I ended up with 2 females. I have a clone out of one of the ones that hermied and will give it another shot soon and see if it stays stable this time...

THey are on 1 gallon grow bags of organic soil, water only till harvest... They are under 100w of COB leds, sharing with a few other plants as well... They both looking very happy! #1 is my favorite so far...

#1 is a very stretchy sativa, full on trich'd out and very terpy, that sweet licorice blueberry smell, very nice... Hopefully its similar to that foxtail pheno that someone posted a bunchof pages back...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#5 is more of a bulky lady, not too much smell coming out yet, but seems to have bigger thighter nugs and a better structure...

picture.php

picture.php

Hopefully they will keep rocking it till the end. They are a little bit heat stressed cuz they been growing at around 32C, they dont seem to mind too much tho!

They are around middle of week 4 of flower and chugging along!

I also got 3 BDB f2 x SSDD that I made on my BDB run! These have great structure and seem to yield well, however not much smell yet! Might have lost that sharp BDB smell, hopefully not, we must see!

Anyways, Ill try to post an update once things are reawdy!

Peace!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look nice, 2 quite different phenos as you day. fingers crossed they will behave themselves until harvest. 32 is a bit hot but they look happy enough!

VG

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Yeah man, weather was hot past week or so, finally cooled down quite a bit, so should be back to mid 20s!

The sativa pheno really has my heart right now, one of my favorite plants atm, very resinous and the flavor is just amazing! Ill keep yall updated on the progress!

Peace!

mexicani-ar

Absolutely beautiful!

Absolutely beautiful!

I imagine you didn't keep a cut , I have a weak spot for freaks like these. Nice pics Shmavis
Had to grab some pics tonight because looking at this plant, all I could think was, “Who the fuck are you?” I hardly recognize this as cannabis! I need some help. Is this a genetic freak? Or is it closer to a sativa landrace-type expression? (Thai?)

Either way, I will have some seeds from her (probably no more than 12) — and if she can’t "finish" ('cause what would that even look like?) in 21 days she gets chopped. I can’t help but laugh when looking at this plant. “Where’s the bud?!?”

#8 day 48:

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Had to grab some pics tonight because looking at this plant, all I could think was, “Who the fuck are you?” I hardly recognize this as cannabis! I need some help. Is this a genetic freak? Or is it closer to a sativa landrace-type expression? (Thai?)

Either way, I will have some seeds from her (probably no more than 12) — and if she can’t "finish" ('cause what would that even look like?) in 21 days she gets chopped. I can’t help but laugh when looking at this plant. “Where’s the bud?!?”

#8 day 48:

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Jesus, I though I had the sativa freak :D I guess your wins lol hows the nose on her? Were you able to smoke anything out of it? lol

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
hey fellas, so we fast forward a month or so and the girls are already jarred up and curing... The sativa one threw a few bananas around week 6 or 7 and I placed it outside to finish it up, it ended going around 8 weeks... The yield ended being decent, I got 14g of 1gal organic soil, flavor was pretty good and the high was also pretty good.

The other chunkier one went to end of week 9 and got really chunky, lots of lil fox tails and a real beauty, the smell was similar to the other one but with a bit more smoother smell, not so sharp as the other one... the plant look amazing.. Its been dry for around a week and in the jar for a few days and I just pulled a lil nug out and smoked a small bowl of it after smoking all day and barelly being able to get high and this herb got me baked... a real nice high which is the type of high I love creative, active, cerebral, yet relaxing! And the best part is the flavor... this shit taste so fkn amazing, reminds me of some real good haze but with the sweetness of the blueberry... a real treat! I got a clone that wasnt looking so good, root bound and not happy but Its already on a new pot and looking like its making a recovery! This plant seems very special so far to me and will probably be sticking around! Smoke is very smooth even tho no cure..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks you guys for providing some mouth watering herbs!!':tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
This plant checks all the boxes to me... It survived the stress test with no nanners, amazing flavor, great high, very easy to trim, and good yielder! I got 20g of 1gal pot which is very good for my setup! One of my best yielders! Gonna be interesting to see what she can do on a 15 gallon of organics ... The future will be exciting"!

Peace!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey fellas, so we fast forward a month or so and the girls are already jarred up and curing... The sativa one threw a few bananas around week 6 or 7 and I placed it outside to finish it up, it ended going around 8 weeks... The yield ended being decent, I got 14g of 1gal organic soil, flavor was pretty good and the high was also pretty good.

The other chunkier one went to end of week 9 and got really chunky, lots of lil fox tails and a real beauty, the smell was similar to the other one but with a bit more smoother smell, not so sharp as the other one... the plant look amazing.. Its been dry for around a week and in the jar for a few days and I just pulled a lil nug out and smoked a small bowl of it after smoking all day and barelly being able to get high and this herb got me baked... a real nice high which is the type of high I love creative, active, cerebral, yet relaxing! And the best part is the flavor... this shit taste so fkn amazing, reminds me of some real good haze but with the sweetness of the blueberry... a real treat! I got a clone that wasnt looking so good, root bound and not happy but Its already on a new pot and looking like its making a recovery! This plant seems very special so far to me and will probably be sticking around! Smoke is very smooth even tho no cure..

View Image

View Image

View Image

Thanks you guys for providing some mouth watering herbs!!':tiphat:

hey there thanks for reporting back, glad you got that flavour - it sounds and looks a bit like the mother of the cross. Sometimes the flavour will stick in your mouth for a long time after the smoke, and the high is a nice balance between sativa high and indica calm.
:tiphat:
VG

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I imagine you didn't keep a cut , I have a weak spot for freaks like these. Nice pics Shmavis

Thanks friend. I did not keep a cut. This was the only one to actually throw pollen, so it was chopped early. Thankfully it was sterile. I found no seeds that weren’t on intentionally pollinated lower branches. It was the most euphoric/uplifting of the bunch and has a fuel-like smell with hints of berry, but not blueberry. Almost more like a blackberry/musk smell. Very different. I collected 22 beans from this plant fathered by the pollen from a GF x BB. The high was special enough that I look forward to someday popping half or so of those beans to see what’s there. Maybe there'll be a daughter who's a freak like her mom. :)

Jesus, I though I had the sativa freak :D I guess your wins lol hows the nose on her? Were you able to smoke anything out of it? lol

Yeah brother, she was a freak! I like the looks of your girl better, a freak too, but not as blatant about it. :biglaugh: But I love the looks of your chunky calyx keeper! Very good frost coverage too!

While #1 & #3 are blueberry smelling and tasting, #2 has the high/stone I prefer. A much more complex nose and just a more powerful effect. It ended up being my favorite. All in all, great herb and I am still really impressed with how much the two plants smell and taste like blueberries!

Anyone out there who wants blueberry smelling/tasting herb with a great high need look no further than this offering!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone out there who wants blueberry smelling/tasting herb with a great high need look no further than this offering!

hey shmavis, glad you found some blueberry smells and tastes amongst the plants, and great that you found something you liked
:tiphat:
thanks
VG

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Here is my keeper pheno on its second run, this time the cold temps made her go all purple almost black! Looks real nice... its around week 9, and Imma let her go another 2 weeks to see what happens!

The leafs have a nice double serration too!

picture.php

too-dope

Here is my keeper pheno on its second run, this time the cold temps made her go all purple almost black! Looks real nice... its around week 9, and Imma let her go another 2 weeks to see what happens!

The leafs have a nice double serration too!

View Image

How did I miss this? Beautiful color and it she sounds like real winner. I wanna pop my pack. Great job man.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woohoo that's a nice one - and nicely grown - respect!

and thanks for posting the pic.

VG

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Hell yeah, Buddah!

Beautiful colors - great job!

I am enjoying #2 (non-Blueberry smeller) from my run so much that I am very tempted to pop some of the seeds I got from it with the GF x BB pollen chuck. It's a great balanced high and if overdone can be quite powerful with a euphoric heaviness to it. It has cured to a predominately minty nose... which is the best way I can describe it but I am sure falls short of the complexity it expresses. Great smelling stuff, even without a Blueberry nose to it.