What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Looks like the pollen was viable. Seeing signs that I'll probably get some seeds. #3 is easily the frostiest BDB in the garden as of now. Happy that it looks like I'll get at least a few seeds from #3.

#3 day 31:
picture.php
picture.php

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Nice job knocking her up, baby maker! I got a couple bdb dudes hanging around, and they aint afraid of sloppy seconds. Just sayin.

:biggrin: That sure would save a lot of time and work. They seem willing to get sloppy again. :tiphat:

Your #3 is looking good! Looks to have broader leaves like my #3. Looking forward to how it goes!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
you guys have inspired me to pop my last 7 bdb f2s! they hit the soil yesterday, maybe another day or 2 should see some poppin out of the soil! also popped 5 of my bdb#3 f2 x ssdd (bodhi) too see how the line performs, got another 50 seeds in the stash in case i find something interesting!

Samuel Caldwell

No luck yet with my seeds. Darn. I haven't totally given up hope yet but...

Those were the last 5 of the original pack. I made a few seeds of my own with my previous run so I'm trying some of those now, too. Hope I get some action!

Miraculous Meds

No luck yet with my seeds. Darn. I haven't totally given up hope yet but...

Those were the last 5 of the original pack. I made a few seeds of my own with my previous run so I'm trying some of those now, too. Hope I get some action!

Hope your f3's pop for ya SC. Im exited to see what comes of f3's. Did you make selections based on characteristics, or just some random f3's?

Im making some as well. Found a nice squat sb leaning bb female im knocking up with a strong burnt rubber bb smelling male.

Samuel Caldwell

Random but as I recall they were both nice plants. I don't make many seeds but occasionally something will catch my eye and I'll have a go.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Hell yeah! Great stuff guys. Looking great MM!

#3 at day 43:

picture.php

Still the frostiest. Unmistakably Blueberry smelling! Sweet candied Blueberry. Not the doughy/muffin profile of #1.

you guys have inspired me to pop my last 7 bdb f2s! they hit the soil yesterday, maybe another day or 2 should see some poppin out of the soil! also popped 5 of my bdb#3 f2 x ssdd (bodhi) too see how the line performs, got another 50 seeds in the stash in case i find something interesting!

Sweet! Really great sounding cross you made with BDB x SSDD. No experience with SSDD but Bohdi said most find it euphoric in effect. And given its makeup it sounds like a great choice for BDB. Best of luck brother!

Fingers crossed for you, Samuel! :ying:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just back from a few days away and that looks lovely shmavis. i love the candied berry smell!

SC fingers crossed for your seeds!

VG

Miraculous Meds

Hell yeah! Great stuff guys. Looking great MM!

#3 at day 43:

View Image

Still the frostiest. Unmistakably Blueberry smelling! Sweet candied Blueberry. Not the doughy/muffin profile of #1.

Sweet! Really great sounding cross you made with BDB x SSDD. No experience with SSDD but Bohdi said most find it euphoric in effect. And given its makeup it sounds like a great choice for BDB. Best of luck brother!

Fingers crossed for you, Samuel! :ying:

Shes starting to shine!

Mine are coming along decent too. A couple different phenos going on.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I already knocked up the bb mother and a couple others with pollen from male #2. He stood out with a strong bb aroma. Plan on making some f3's as well.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
just back from a few days away and that looks lovely shmavis. i love the candied berry smell!

SC fingers crossed for your seeds!

VG

Hey VG, hope you enjoyed your time away! I am thrilled with this plant. Not just in terms of frost and smelling of Blueberry, but also overall structure, appearance and hardiness. I really dig the internode spacing and branching, stretch and finish height, they all play well with what I like. Hope she smokes as nicely as she has grown. :)

Shes starting to shine!

Mine are coming along decent too. A couple different phenos going on.

View Image
View Image

View Image

I already knocked up the bb mother and a couple others with pollen from male #2. He stood out with a strong bb aroma. Plan on making some f3's as well.

YES! Looking great! When you say, “knocked up the bb mother”, do you mean DJ’s? Helluva a path you’re on there! :tiphat:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
"Who the fuck are you?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

Had to grab some pics tonight because looking at this plant, all I could think was, “Who the fuck are you?” I hardly recognize this as cannabis! I need some help. Is this a genetic freak? Or is it closer to a sativa landrace-type expression? (Thai?)

Either way, I will have some seeds from her (probably no more than 12) — and if she can’t "finish" ('cause what would that even look like?) in 21 days she gets chopped. I can’t help but laugh when looking at this plant. “Where’s the bud?!?”

#8 day 48:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Miraculous Meds

YES! Looking great! When you say, “knocked up the bb mother”, do you mean DJ’s? Helluva a path you’re on there! :tiphat:

:) yep, if memory serves me, I believe I hit up flo mom, bb mom, a f13, and farmers fire. Its time to make some f3's as well. I cant save the males right now, but I will save pollen for future use, if the first crosses come out well.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good too MM!

Hey VG, hope you enjoyed your time away! I am thrilled with this plant. Not just in terms of frost and smelling of Blueberry, but also overall structure, appearance and hardiness. I really dig the internode spacing and branching, stretch and finish height, they all play well with what I like. Hope she smokes as nicely as she has grown. :)

shmavis she sounds similar to my Bb mum but yours has better structure for sure.

no 8!!
wow she looks like a caricature of a haze plant! crazy, i wonder how she will smoke.... might be a bit racey lol.
as for maturing, sometimes the only way with pure sativa type plants indoors is to starve them into maturity as they will just keep on producing running buds otherwise.

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts