What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
once housed at pangboche monastery in nepal 13000ft they were 300 yrs old. story goes the dead beast was so big they only took the head and hand and after 300yr the skullcap n hand was left. sadly the skull cap and the hand was stolen in the 90s before testing could be done i hope that person stole it didnt make it to the top of Everest n froze fucking thief
image.jpeg

the original yeti skull cap n hand pic late 80s early 90s before theft

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
david thompson canadian surveyor, cartographer and well known fur trader
Screen-Shot-2020-06-03-at-2.33.14-PM-253x300.png

copy from his journal i guess they had problems thru howe pass with some tribe folk here what he said

I now recur to what I have already noticed in the early part of last winter, when proceeding up the Athabaska River to cross the Mountains, in company with….Men and four hunters, on one of the channels of the River we came to the track of a large animal, which measured fourteen inches in length by eight inches in breadth by a tape line. As the snow was about six inches in depth the track was well defined, and we could see it for a full one hundred yards from us, this animal was proceeding from north to south. We did not attempt to follow it, we had no time for it, and the Hunters, eager as they are to follow and shoot every animal made no attempt follow this beast, for what could the balls of our fowling guns do against such an animal. Report from old times had made the head branches of this River, and the Mountains in the vicinity the abode of one, or more, very large animals, to which I never appeared to give credence; for these reports appeared to arise from the fondness for the marvellous so common to mankind: but the sight of the track of that large beast staggered me, and I often thought of it, yet never could bring myself to believe such an animal existed, but thought it might be the track of some monster Bear.”

the few native trackers with him wouldnt follow they knew what it was

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
dogs are a lot smarter than most folks give them credit for...:shucks:
you know whats interesting the bigfoot community has said they have telepathic/phsycic powers i know it sounds crazy i didnt believe it either but i heard lou elizondo the ufo whistle blower guy talk about operation stargate and cia using remote viewers and he said animals in the wild may have it dogs especially like when two dogs first meet and they sit their looking at each other can tell weird energy going on it is an interesting thought

@exoticrobotic also that was a wouldnt

Chi13

ICMag Donor
you know whats interesting the bigfoot community has said they have telepathic/phsycic powers i know it sounds crazy i didnt believe it either but i heard lou elizondo the ufo whistle blower guy talk about operation stargate and cia using remote viewers and he said animals in the wild may have it dogs especially like when two dogs first meet and they sit their looking at each other can tell weird energy going on it is an interesting thought

@exoticrobotic also that was a wouldnt
Yeah, but mostly when dogs meet they sniff each others arse.

Edit; maybe that is some kind of telepathy? :unsure:

igrowone

Veteran

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
can't speak to pet keeping, seen no reports of association
though there 1 critter that might be associated with bigfoot occurrences
seems there could be an overlap of sasquatch and rattlesnakes
upstate ny bigfoot sightings do align well with rattlesnake populations
oh wow man! i would have never drawn that connection
rattlesnakes slumber in the winter but are more abundant in the spring/summer/early fall, the times when people would be out in nature so it could just be a coincidence, but why not?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
may have posted this awhile back its dog related. this call was from a vietnam vet his dog was killed by bigfoot his motion light spotted it mid 911 call somwhere in washington. you can hear the fear in his voice

Having lived in "Bigfoot Country" for several years (North Coast of Ca.) I can say that so far most of the "evidence" is lacking at best. I do remember that a documentary team showed up to try and find bigfoot, about a week into the search they claimed that one of their female researchers was kidnapped by a male bigfoot. The researcher was located several days later in a nearby motel, when interviewed all she would say was :"He was an animal! (LOL)

Edit: I believe after all was said and done the documentary researchers had to re-imburse the county for the cost of the search!

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
can't speak to pet keeping, seen no reports of association
though there 1 critter that might be associated with bigfoot occurrences
seems there could be an overlap of sasquatch and rattlesnakes
upstate ny bigfoot sightings do align well with rattlesnake populations
once read a bf story down in the southeast swamp ape territory a guy on a boat way up in them swamp waterways cam across handful of dead snakes hanging over a branch said they felt like rope ever vertebrate in body broke. same dude prior to that seen the hairy man in that area

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Having lived in "Bigfoot Country" for several years (North Coast of Ca.) I can say that so far most of the "evidence" is lacking at best. I do remember that a documentary team showed up to try and find bigfoot, about a week into the search they claimed that one of their female researchers was kidnapped by male bigfoot. Th researcher was located several days later in a nearby motel, when interviewed all she would say was :"He was an animal! (LOL)
they prefer women taste better dont blame em

natives my way called them stone ape's arrows did nothing to them