What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

Fitzera

I need some Canadian friends with whom I can send candies and other weird shit they dont have up there lol

Better have something good to compete with these Canadian only snacks!

https://www.narcity.com/ca/on/toronto/lifestyle/35-tasty-canadian-snacks-that-are-not-available-in-the-united-states

farm3r

HDepot got PCK and Black Widow crosses on sales right now.

Most PCK crosses reported in this thread were negative. I am curious to see if anyone has any recent positive reports on the PCK crosses. The sales is ridiculous. $25 per pack.

Also, the Black Widows are on sales but cost a bit more. I'm tempted to check out the Black Widows itself and maybe a cross or two. Has anyone grown BeanHo's Black Widows?

Stdane

Did his Johnny Blaze x C99 and Chem D x C99 I think it was, and they were up there with some of the "better" gear (read:more expensive), I was growing 4-5 years ago. Particularly the Johnny Blaze x C99 did well, whitey buds all up the main stem and the few side branches too, it would have thrown more side branches if I hadn't put them so close together. Definately a great daytime smoke, all sativa, still with no noias, just letting you be active and social too. Thums up from me, he deserves more credit than he has. But it's difficult when you sell through Hemp Depot, with only cash or money order. I know he sells through a couples a more seedbanks, but cant remember them right now.

G

Interesting about him vending elsewhere. Never seen hide nor hair of him on the Internet otherwise.

Ready4

Veteran
HDepot got PCK and Black Widow crosses on sales right now.

Most PCK crosses reported in this thread were negative. I am curious to see if anyone has any recent positive reports on the PCK crosses. The sales is ridiculous. $25 per pack.

Also, the Black Widows are on sales but cost a bit more. I'm tempted to check out the Black Widows itself and maybe a cross or two. Has anyone grown BeanHo's Black Widows?

Last year I decided to try some old Jack x Black Widow beans I got quite a few years back. Took two seeds - got 2 females, both absolutely totally awesome. Meant to keep both but ended up with keeping one - 5 stars on that one. Will be posting some photos soon.
Not sure if they are the original seeds still but mine germinated no problem. Highly recommend his Jack crosses. Have grown several others with mostly great results of Beanho's beans.

eyes

Veteran
Last year I decided to try some old Jack x Black Widow beans I got quite a few years back. Took two seeds - got 2 females, both absolutely totally awesome. Meant to keep both but ended up with keeping one - 5 stars on that one. Will be posting some photos soon.
Not sure if they are the original seeds still but mine germinated no problem. Highly recommend his Jack crosses. Have grown several others with mostly great results of Beanho's beans.

How was the yield out of these? Resin content was most excellent? How was stretch? 1.5 or 2x?

Happy Times

But it's difficult when you sell through Hemp Depot, with only cash or money order. I know he sells through a couples a more seedbanks, but cant remember them right now.

Curious where else, I’ve only seen via HD

man is that catalog fun to read through

Fitzera

A quick google search found nothing about beanhoarder sold anywhere else, I'd be curious if they are though

Charles-scott

Veteran
When I got the first commercial production license in Jamaica I has unlimited space we popped my entire Collection and was really searching through as many different strains as I could get my hands on , a friend of mine sent me a bunch of seeds in his collection that were getting older , I grew them in our test garden we grew His jack crosses , Nevils haze and mango haze crossed ST#3 and a a couple crossed , we has great results from everything we got from his stock .
Better results than we got from Greenhouse seeds , Dutch Passion and a couple other companies that stood out as crap that were sent to me to grow out .
Nothing was weak no hermaphrodites structural variation yes overall top 3 companies we tested with Ace and Swamp Boys also the haze from Nirvana was Top Notch 5 Haze .

Attachments

• 2109436f0458e628b2048e24a64cf2784f9bde5e_1_375x500.jpg
    2109436f0458e628b2048e24a64cf2784f9bde5e_1_375x500.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 52

EgonSpengler

I grew beanho jack x mango haze years ago. Potent, racey high. I recall often overindulging and winding up with an intense trippy rush forcing me to pause and collect my self for a few minutes before settling in to a long lasting happy cerebral high.awesome punch of haze flavor too, hence the frequent overindulging. Really wish I still had this.

Bengun

@Charles-scott: Which Nirvana Haze was that exactly?
Any other Euro-varieties that were unexpectedly nice?

What stood out from your ACE-tests?

:headbange

rolandomota

Veteran
So are people getting legit seeds in USA? I swear I got hemp seed instead of freeze from bean hoarder or hmp depot I should say straight up hemp no smell no high no resin hemp. I have no reason to lie the package is just unsealed baggies
Currently I'm growing freeze from Kwik seeds and the real seed company hopefully they are the ultra pine terps I'm looking for it seems it's from the same source beanhoarder it has the same description

Ready4

Veteran
So are people getting legit seeds in USA? I swear I got hemp seed instead of freeze from bean hoarder or hmp depot I should say straight up hemp no smell no high no resin hemp. I have no reason to lie the package is just unsealed baggies
Currently I'm growing freeze from Kwik seeds and the real seed company hopefully they are the ultra pine terps I'm looking for it seems it's from the same source beanhoarder it has the same description

Have had excellent luck here with them - super excellent hazy Jack Herer from old JH x BW seeds. Legit :good:

EgonSpengler

Bummer to hear about the freeze. I'd been considering buying one or two of the freeze offerings.

Beanho has some intriguing hybrids and I've had great results with seeds ~8 years ago.

Anyone else have any recent ordering experience?

eyes

Veteran
Bummer to hear about the freeze. I'd been considering buying one or two of the freeze offerings.

Beanho has some intriguing hybrids and I've had great results with seeds ~8 years ago.

bout to mail out an order minata. Feel confident enough to chance it.

On subject of beanho, i got a ssh x blueberry x cdd, blockhead x c99 and jh x sweet3 xc99 all look good in veg.

G

bout to mail out an order minata. Feel confident enough to chance it.

On subject of beanho, i got a ssh x blueberry x cdd, blockhead x c99 and jh x sweet3 xc99 all look good in veg.

I keep looking at his (Jack Herer/Sweet Tooth #3) / Jack Herer x C99

rolandomota

Veteran
Yea cool im not sure I need anything from him anymore I got Kwik seeds freeze and Mr nice auctions so I think that's all I wanted from ol beanho I would order again too I'm sure they will arrive no complaining their from me cash in envelope but the plants I got were hemp no bullshit yea acrid pine my ass

I mailed an order from California on July 6th. They received it on July 21st (over two weeks to get there!). Brad processed and shipped the order right away and I received my beans yesterday, July 28th, exactly one week from when he got my money order.

Brad responded to every email I sent. I checked in 9 days after mailing to see if he got my letter and he was polite. I got original breeder packs and the one "expensive" pack I got had a breeder security seal on it... looked official to me. I spent a couple hundos and got 15 free seeds.

That was my second order from Brad in 5 years. Both went good for me.

LH

Latest posts

Latest posts