What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

Fitzera

Sour D x SSH 7 weeks

After looking at the pictures I think I might see some nanners...I'll take a closer look today

20191010_172430.jpg
20191010_172415.jpg
20191010_172403.jpg

G

@Fitzera
Don't hold back on the details! I've got this pack and came real close to putting a couple down recently...

Fitzera

@Fitzera
Don't hold back on the details! I've got this pack and came real close to putting a couple down recently...

All the plants were highly stressed early on with light cycles. This is the only one now showing some nanners but I suspect it's the genetics rather than the early stress as theyve only shown recently in the bud.

I only popped 2 of these, one was male. I grow everything with super soil that I amend myself. Normally I do teas often but I've been away working so much that I havent had the chance. I've got so many different strains going I dont remember the smell of this one, I'll get back with that later.

I'm sure grown without the early screw up, these would do very well. Only then would I know for sure if the nanners are genetic or my own doing.

Running blumats with ro water. Just a small 2gal pot this time round. Under a mixture of hps, blurple and cobs.

G

Here is my contribution to the thread. I put down 1 BeanHo Blockhead Freak Sativa seed and this nice looking male came up. Great structure, but no devils horn leaves that indicate more p19 than SweetTooth... or so the legend goes...

Fitzera

Sour D x SSH harvest

Sour D x SSH harvest

8.5 weeks, I felt it could go just a little longer but the amount of nanners it was throwing out told me it was time. Mostly cloudy, few amber and few clear.

This was just a test of these seeds and im fairly pleased and I think a future run will produce quite well in 5gal pots. Late term nanners dont bother me so much

20191017_160322.jpg
20191017_160328.jpg
20191017_160349.jpg
20191017_160447.jpg

rolandomota

Veteran
Dude I ordered freeze and got hemp seed what the fuck no resin easily burnt with nutrition no smell fucking hemp fuck you hemp Depot assholes what a waste of time especially me I don't always have permission to grow we don't all live in legal states fucking shit man I wonder who fucked me the post man or the seed packers

Stinkhorn123

Shit rolandomota did they at all resemble Freezeland? I was quite impressed with the single Chem Freeze I grew this year. Mine grew like a classic Freeze plant with those blue green leaves and magenta stigmas only bigger with denser more resiny flowers. Sorry to hear this bro as I was curious of what you and others thought of the line.

Hashishh

20191106_185640.jpg

20191106_185614.jpg

Black Widow Classics about a week after flip. Will update in a few weeks. Took some cuts of the closest right corner one. If it turns out good I'll keep it around. Going to pop some Ace gear next.

farm3r

I am going to grab some beanho's seeds. I already have a few strains selected but would like to ask what do you think are his best strains?

Top of my list:
Sweet Tooth #3 Copy
Blockhead F5 Potent Pheno
Johnny Blaze x C99
Oldtimer's haze x Queen Mother
etc...

Have anyone recently grown the Sweet Tooth and/or Blockhead? Any smoke reports on these?

I'm after some super tasty, aromatic, electric, psychedelic, and soaring sativa. But other exceptional effects (stoney shits) are welcomed too. Any must try?

Maple_Flail

i've been eyeballin these,

Johnny Blaze (Legends) x C99
Petrolia Headstash x C99
F13 x CDD
Afghan Haze/Mango Haze(Angel's breathe) x F13
F13 x Oldtimer's Haze
Orient Express x Oldtimer's Haze

most interested in the Petrolia Headstash x c99 and the F13 X afghan/mango hazes

mostly clear or clear leaning hybrids in this selection

Hashishh

I've got some of this, looking forward to see what you get out of them

I ended up with one real neat stretchy sativa pheno out of the batch.. Grew like the rest till I flipped and she kept getting branchier and taller. I thought the stretch was over and let her go.. Big mistake!

Overall fairly impressed. Week 4.5 of flower. Got a deficiency around week 2.5 which I've since sorted but the damage is done.

Attachments

• 20191209_185726.jpg
    20191209_185726.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 20191206_200927.jpg
    20191206_200927.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 20191209_204834.jpg
    20191209_204834.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 88

Fitzera

I ended up with one real neat stretchy sativa pheno out of the batch.. Grew like the rest till I flipped and she kept getting branchier and taller. I thought the stretch was over and let her go.. Big mistake!

Overall fairly impressed. Week 4.5 of flower. Got a deficiency around week 2.5 which I've since sorted but the damage is done.

Nice! That must be one of the sativa phenos. How much would you say the rest of them stretched?

Hashishh

Nice! That must be one of the sativa phenos. How much would you say the rest of them stretched?

It seems to be. It looks like it'll go a couple weeks past the others in flower.

Expect most of them to just about double in size during the stretch.

Amynamous

I am going to grab some beanho's seeds. I already have a few strains selected but would like to ask what do you think are his best strains?

Top of my list:
Sweet Tooth #3 Copy
Blockhead F5 Potent Pheno
Johnny Blaze x C99
Oldtimer's haze x Queen Mother
etc...

Have anyone recently grown the Sweet Tooth and/or Blockhead? Any smoke reports on these?

I'm after some super tasty, aromatic, electric, psychedelic, and soaring sativa. But other exceptional effects (stoney shits) are welcomed too. Any must try?

I highly recommend his c99xSweetTooth

marmarb

Veteran
I need some Canadian friends with whom I can send candies and other weird shit they dont have up there lol

Latest posts

Latest posts