What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

stevefrench

Very nice stuff in here. Currently have a few of these seeds haha, they were hard to pass up.

I’ve got a Sweet Tooth #3 x C99 and a Deep Congo x SSH freebie I just put into flower. I also have some Big Wreck x F13 seeds I just popped as well as some Blockhead x F13

stevefrench

hbukCrO.jpg

Chemdawg D x F13

Hashishh

Picked up some of his Black Widow Classic Pheno seeds a while back and getting ready for another run this winter. Debating on popping these to find a mother/keeper.

I can't find any grow logs online. Anyone here grow it out? How is it?

stevefrench

The 7-8 week claim is a bit off (at least with this plant haha) it's at 66 days now and could totally go another week or two. I've got other stuff waiting so I may just chop in a day or two and see how it is. Smells very musty and chemy, with a bit of sweetness. I can't wait to smoke it honestly and if I could let it go longer I would.

lU41VY0.jpg

Day 65

Happy Times

The 7-8 week claim is a bit off (at least with this plant haha) it's at 66 days now and could totally go another week or two. I've got other stuff waiting so I may just chop in a day or two and see how it is. Smells very musty and chemy, with a bit of sweetness. I can't wait to smoke it honestly and if I could let it go longer I would.

View Image
Day 65

2-3 more weeks wouldn’t surprise me

Ps. Dang that’s purdy. Unique structure and look there

Hashishh

Picked up some of his Black Widow Classic Pheno seeds a while back and getting ready for another run this winter. Debating on popping these to find a mother/keeper.

I can't find any grow logs online. Anyone here grow it out? How is it?

Well I finally popped 7 of those Black Widows last week. I'll let ya'll know how they turn out. Going to be searching for a mother. Hoping these are a lot like the old Mr Nice Widow as I'm hoping to use them for a breeding project a little down the road.

G

@ Hashishh, I'm very interested in your Black Widow grow. Don't forget to update!

Testing out my new grow with BeanHo's FreakSativa Blockhead. Just one bean, but I'll keep you posted on its outcome. Just stuck its head above ground a few days ago so it will be a wait.

Happy Times

Well I finally popped 7 of those Black Widows last week. I'll let ya'll know how they turn out. Going to be searching for a mother. Hoping these are a lot like the old Mr Nice Widow as I'm hoping to use them for a breeding project a little down the road.

Which Black widow? The hybrid one? I think it’s super cool how he’ll offer variations within a strain

I’ve been curious about that BW lately

Hashishh

@ Hashishh, I'm very interested in your Black Widow grow. Don't forget to update!

Testing out my new grow with BeanHo's FreakSativa Blockhead. Just one bean, but I'll keep you posted on its outcome. Just stuck its head above ground a few days ago so it will be a wait.

Will do! Just under a T8 at the moment so nothing exciting. Just trying to get them big enough for a couple cuts to sex them while I get my 4x4 set up.

Which Black widow? The hybrid one? I think it’s super cool how he’ll offer variations within a strain

I’ve been curious about that BW lately

I got the Black Widow "Classic" or "Hybrid" pheno. I've got a buddy that grew the old Mr Nice White Widow so I'm anxious to get his input on it.

Seed description -

Black Widow F2 (White Widow)
H - Hybrid = Classic pheno
I - Indica = Indica pheno
P - Purple = Purple pheno
S - Sativa = Sativa pheno

Indoor
A large number of Black Widow plants were grown out and I selected the top 12 females and 4 males. I chose the four best sativa leaning examples, the top four indica phenotypes and the best 4 classic combination types and open pollinated them with the four selected males. I did this in order to reduce bottlenecking of the strain and to allow all possible expressions. I've had request to separate the seeds by pheno to allow for individual grower bias.
The Sativa pheno (S) tends to flower a little longer , yield a bit more and offer a clearer more trippy high.
The indica pheno (I) are easier to grow, and offer a denser more narcotic high.
Classic pheno (H) is... well, the classic combo of both sides.
Purple pheno (P) Black Widow Purple is something done on the side, when making the other Black Widow f2's. These were done for myself and where not going to be publicly released but after a few request decided to offer a limited amount (hard to do for a Bean Hoarder). The purple pheno is simply a somewhat rarer pheno that pops up in about 1 in 8 females. In shows up in the indica, sativa and classic types and is otherwise identical regarding potency and resin but exhibits purpling colouration and a bit more flavor.

PLEASE NOTE. These are f2's with multiple fathers, even though the pheno selection will bias the outcome, it is still possible (and even likely) to get any possible expression no matter which Pheno type is selected. Most Black Widows will finish between 8 and 9 1/2 weeks.

Happy Times

Will do! Just under a T8 at the moment so nothing exciting. Just trying to get them big enough for a couple cuts to sex them while I get my 4x4 set up.

I got the Black Widow "Classic" or "Hybrid" pheno. I've got a buddy that grew the old Mr Nice White Widow so I'm anxious to get his input on it.

Seed description -

Black Widow F2 (White Widow)
H - Hybrid = Classic pheno
I - Indica = Indica pheno
P - Purple = Purple pheno
S - Sativa = Sativa pheno

Indoor
A large number of Black Widow plants were grown out and I selected the top 12 females and 4 males. I chose the four best sativa leaning examples, the top four indica phenotypes and the best 4 classic combination types and open pollinated them with the four selected males. I did this in order to reduce bottlenecking of the strain and to allow all possible expressions. I've had request to separate the seeds by pheno to allow for individual grower bias.
The Sativa pheno (S) tends to flower a little longer , yield a bit more and offer a clearer more trippy high.
The indica pheno (I) are easier to grow, and offer a denser more narcotic high.
Classic pheno (H) is... well, the classic combo of both sides.
Purple pheno (P) Black Widow Purple is something done on the side, when making the other Black Widow f2's. These were done for myself and where not going to be publicly released but after a few request decided to offer a limited amount (hard to do for a Bean Hoarder). The purple pheno is simply a somewhat rarer pheno that pops up in about 1 in 8 females. In shows up in the indica, sativa and classic types and is otherwise identical regarding potency and resin but exhibits purpling colouration and a bit more flavor.

PLEASE NOTE. These are f2's with multiple fathers, even though the pheno selection will bias the outcome, it is still possible (and even likely) to get any possible expression no matter which Pheno type is selected. Most Black Widows will finish between 8 and 9 1/2 weeks.

Nice; I’d probably get the classic also

Seed hunts are fun, hope you get some awesome ladies

stevefrench

I’m sorry to say it got chopped. I found Mold on the fabric pot I was using? I got nervous and cut it down on day 75. Still looks good to smoke though and had a very nice smell. That was only 1 of 2 seeds I popped and I have 2 packs of it, so i will definitely run it again.

I also picked up 2 packs of the freaky Sativa Blockhead I’ll be very interested to see how those go outcold