What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

IntotheGreen

Malawi x Sweet Tooth #3 from Beanhoarder, current grow:

picture.php

Little pig

Couple years ago I grew sweet tooth#3 and a c99 x juicy fruit indoors.they were nothing special but it would be very lucky to hit an exceptional Pheno off one plant each.
Grew his freeze x god outside in a cornfield,was not near as good as I was expecting.But then again just one plant.I was running way to much gear at the time.
But I think if a man buys a couple packs and runs em he’ll find real gold in em.

midwest

Just started his Blueberry/C99 x CDD
9/10 germination
And also one BB leaning runt that is probably not going to make it.
The rest look good

Anyone done these? Or any of the cdd crosses?
Will update with pics when there is something to show.

lLucky

I'm a huge Beanho fan.

Don't let the PCK crosses make you think he is a bad breeder, just bad genetics on the PCK part.

Great breeder with mostly great genetics.

H G Griffin

I'm a huge Beanho fan.

Don't let the PCK crosses make you think he is a bad breeder, just bad genetics on the PCK part.

Great breeder with mostly great genetics.

Just to play devil's advocate, isn't choosing(and testing) the genetics the most important part of breeding?

Fitzera

Just to play devil's advocate, isn't choosing(and testing) the genetics the most important part of breeding?

In beanhos case, id let it slide. He has worked alot of things, he works with good selections in most cases and great prices. If he was selling packs at the prices some other breeders are, then yeah id expect everything to be tested and worked.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Most breeders nowadays don't test or work anything. Beanho can at least write descriptions. Seed websites don't have descriptions anymore because these "breeders" don't have a clue what's going to come out of the crosses they sell for 100-300 per pack.

Most people I have read or talked to all say the same thing about Beanhoarder..you get what he says you will get. Accurate descriptions. Just have to weed out the feedback from the marginal growers, as with anything.

The growers that never find anything good and all these different strains suck, or herm, yada yada, can't be taken seriously when reporting on cannabis strains. Lots of times it goes like this..

Well it was high humidity, I burned them, and had mites, I took it down at 6 weeks cause I had to move, other than that the grow was perfect. The strain sucks, nannered, and didn't have any flavor or potency. I even dried it in a dehydrator.

Real growers find a lot of good weed and quite a bit of great weed. Find the excellent growers and see what they grow and that will be a good indication of what's what strain wise.

texasjack

Veteran
Just started his Blueberry/C99 x CDD
9/10 germination
And also one BB leaning runt that is probably not going to make it.
The rest look good

Anyone done these? Or any of the cdd crosses?
Will update with pics when there is something to show.

Here is cdd x bb/ssh

"that chem d x blue b/ssh has a nice ass high. Haven’t even put it in a jar yet it’s still hanging took a bud of it broke it up for lunch nice buzz really nice."

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

midwest

Looking great Texas Jack!
Would you say the bb, cdd, or ssh is the most dominant on the smell?

My take on Beanho is that most of his strains are untested crosses of one male to a few females he has at the moment, and he doesn't hide it, and I'm fine with that. There are a few strains that look like he has worked with more extensively like BW and BH and did more selection on.

lLucky

I'm vegging his

Blockhead sativa
Sour D x SSH
OTH x QM

right now.. will show pics someday.. pretty excited about all 3 of these strains

eastbeast

I've grown beanho's purple freeze in the great outdoors with the intention of finding something that could hopefully finish in Sept.
Unfortunately didn't get many females out of the pack. There was some (expected) variation and the earliest plant didn't finish until early October. It was a nice plant though, lovely bright pink calyxes in early to mid flower that turned a deep purple/blue at harvest.

Been sitting on a pack of his federation Hawaiian Sativa x Sweet Tooth #3 for quite some time now.
His unusual stuff is worth snapping up; no telling when some of those genetics will come around again, if ever.

Last edited:

lLucky

PNW here also... been considering trying the Purple Freeze for outdoor for years now, maybe time to try it!

Beanhoarder has been one of my favorite breeders since I first got into cannabis, very very underrated.

Legalcdn

I grew the zam x old timer haze. Tested at 18.5% thc. A tasty and smooth smoke. Big yielder indoors (7oz per) at 11weeks. It can get big.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Freeze x God Bud regular
Indoor
Freeze (actually Friesland indica) x God is an absolute flavor bomb. Her smell is intoxicating, a mix of pineapple, pinesol, leather and lavender. She grows long single cola that are rock hard and frosty with a hard-hitting and euphoric high. Very unique headstash for the flavor freaks.
Highly recommended

Indoor flowering 7 ½ weeks

Now this sounds pretty cool to me.. cant beat the price either

browntrout

Veteran
Freeze x God Bud regular
Indoor
Freeze (actually Friesland indica) x God is an absolute flavor bomb. Her smell is intoxicating, a mix of pineapple, pinesol, leather and lavender. She grows long single cola that are rock hard and frosty with a hard-hitting and euphoric high. Very unique headstash for the flavor freaks.
Highly recommended

Indoor flowering 7 ½ weeks

Now this sounds pretty cool to me.. cant beat the price either

Grew two phenos, both with smells in the negative. So much so you can only smell your sinuses, no weed smell whatsoever, weird. Have smoked absolute flavor bomb God bud. This ain’t that.

Was really hoping, as a great god cross would be a complete flavour bomb.

lLucky

Grew two phenos, both with smells in the negative. So much so you can only smell your sinuses, no weed smell whatsoever, weird. Have smoked absolute flavor bomb God bud. This ain’t that.

Was really hoping, as a great god cross would be a complete flavour bomb.

Hmm maybe you just got some unlucky phenos

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
I'm vegging his

Blockhead sativa
Sour D x SSH
OTH x QM

right now.. will show pics someday.. pretty excited about all 3 of these strains

i've heard nothing but good reports on his selection of mr nice hazes so the guy ought to know what he's doing. Maybe his selection of god bud just isn't so good. He supposedly merged two different lines into an IBL of sorts and is using that as the parent. THe OTH x QM sounds like a winner if done at 11 weeks :blowbubbles:

lLucky

i've heard nothing but good reports on his selection of mr nice hazes so the guy ought to know what he's doing. Maybe his selection of god bud just isn't so good. He supposedly merged two different lines into an IBL of sorts and is using that as the parent. THe OTH x QM sounds like a winner if done at 11 weeks :blowbubbles:

Sometimes two strains just don't cross the way you think they would also, but you could be right that his God genetics just aren't up to par as well, I've kind of always looked at the PCK and God Bud crosses to be his least interesting work, but the rest appears phenomenal.

I have 2 males and 1 female of OTH x QM, 6 beans left... (one died but it was my fault) they all look very similar, I can tell that this strain would get HUGE outdoors, and I'm prepared for a long flowering time if necessary.

Have had 100% germination success with Beanhoarder.

midwest

Finishing up a few of the BB/C99 X CDD
Definitely variation in flower. The males all showed their preflowers early. Good crystal coverage. Most have the CDD smell at least a little.
Here's a pic of my favorite which seems to be halfway between the CDD and C99 in terms of smell.
picture.php