What's new

BC Purple Kush

callingyouout

Hey heads up all topshelftress is a scam artist. Hey just robbed a bunch of members on overgrow and has since shut down his ig acct to block people calling him out for his bull shit! Do not send him things he won't deliver. If you buy clones or seeds they were sent to him for repros and to do clone increases so they are stolen. He had members send postage and seed sending materials postage the works totaling over $1000. He took numurous members last seeds of especially his bubba kush but many others and blew them off. The one seed repro he did do he didn't send any. So any bag of oranges BOO seeds are yes again stolen. He is no good to his word and steals from good people. Lots of excuses but comes down to it we all have hard shit in life that's life. To use excuses and sick relatives is sick, low class, and not the type of person to get involved with. This is not a troll come over to overgrow and ask you'll see. The mods and his "friends"(apparently just to use) have been reaching out and giving the benefit of the doubt but he refused to respond. Straight up lying thief pos. Just fyi to who you are dealing with.

Here's some more relevant info so he's not able to pull his scam here either.

Last edited:

crownpoodle

I have about 50 true elites, many verified, lots of Kush, OG’s , headbands, afghanis, skunks etc.
Would these elite cuts be the ones you stole from OG members? Don't buy anything from Top Shelf Trees. He's a thief at the bare minimum. Con artist extrodinaire. Disgusting excuse for a human. Has he told you all he's your "bro"? Nobody has these. He better keep looking over his shoulder.
You frigging tool.
I have about 50 true elites, many verified, lots of Kush, OG’s , headbands, afghanis, skunks etc.
Are these the same elite cuts you stole outright by not paying for them from Overgrow.com members? Or did you misrepresent yourself, claiming you were going to make more? Yada, yada. I wouldn't buy a glass of water from this thief. Neither should you.
Buying anything from Top Shelf Trees and your buying stolen or misappropriated goods. I want my Jade back you POS. You don't deserve it.
You think you can hide? Guess again. Maybe in Zimbabwe nobody would notice.

Tynehead Tom

as one of the people who is directly affected by this in that I paid for a dozen highly sought after elite clones back around 420 or thereabouts in a group buy. This topshelf clown kept them all for himself and has ghosted everyone. It sucks genetic wise as I could have easily ordered and bought clones from the same trusted source and skipped the group buy altogether.

Live and learn..... I hope icmag learns and this individual doesn't get to perpetrate his scam here like he has with members of OG and Zlabs.

monsterdrank

It's less impressive when you learn you scammed the community on Overgrow for many of them. Hey TopShelfTrees.. how about a refund of the donation I gave to your BOO project? I've DM'ed you on all platforms, including Overgrow.. asking for my money back for all the seeds you never sent anyone. Instagram too. Many times it says you're active right now.. yet you ignore me completely. You set up house here at ICMag because you milked the other communities dry? I heard you've ripped off many people.

TopShelfScammer.. TopshelfConArtist.. TopshelfBallsack.

LzBoy

whatever you do dont buy from Topshelftrees his genetics are fake, i spent 800$
Fixed it for ya.
1720764432383.gif

Try and make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else 🌱
Here's hoping the mods here will take immediate action. Before it happens again.

little-soldier

And this is the exact reason I don't hand out much.

People call me an asshole, a hoarder, a dick. But look where the shit gets you man. Fucking shame.
theres a difference between trading or selling clones versus group buying rediculous priced clones with people you dont know. Tones of people trading/selling cuts on instagram. Hoarding is another story and in my opinion dont show off something you are not willing to sell or trade unless..well your a dick. like flashing candy at a kid and telling him nany nany poopoo!

JetLife175

Veteran
theres a difference between trading or selling clones versus group buying rediculous priced clones with people you dont know. Tones of people trading/selling cuts on instagram. Hoarding is another story and in my opinion dont show off something you are not willing to sell or trade unless..well your a dick. like flashing candy at a kid and telling him nany nany poopoo!
Understandable.

I still share everything I have. Just not in open circles. Definitely wouldn't be involved in anything like I've been reading about topshelftrees dude.

goingrey

This is the International Cannagraphic, where people post photos of their grows and so on, not Craigslist for clones!

Tynehead Tom

I don't know about other stuff but I saw warning signs but I wanted to not believe them or at least think some misunderstanding was involved..... like the large sack of killer bubba kush beans sent to him by bobgrows I think it was and then he apparently began ghosting and those seeds have not been seen since. I was only a spectator on the forums for this and heard mention of it in some private convos elsewhere. Still I gave topshelf the benefit of the doubt..... he had reached the inner circle of my friends online..... So stupid me I let myself get burned.
A well known grower who holds a vast library of elites and hard to find older canadian lines and is active on instagram, holds clone sales online every once in a while. Our deal involved 5 people and our cost was 150 bucks each. The organizer collected our funds and paid for the cuts. We paid for twelve strains and the arrangement was that the organizer would have them sent to topshelf for rooting and mothering and then cuts would be sent to each of us from each of the 12 mothers. So no one is getting ripped off for elites here and there is no thousands of dollars involved. Just keeping it real and don't want to feed the rumors that thousands of dollars were being scammed for high priced elites. Not in my case. That clone seller is well known on the forums and instagram and he is a stand up guy who's sales are extremely reasonable and the genetics he works , the efforts him and his crew put into to preserving and making availlable should be highly praised.
I am hearing rumours of many other scams topshelf is being accused of from other clone sellers and simple deals/trades ect. I hate that all this is happening and personally it's been a sharp learning experience.
I just have to write off the 150 bucks and move on. No point wasting anymore energy on being pissed off.
This the first time since I joined the internet in 2015 right here on icmag, that I have been outright ripped off. I have done so many trades , purchases of seeds and valued clones and most of the time, nearly all the time, the "transactions" have been great. I can understand @JetLife175 's sentiments but we can't let these bad apples stop us from aquiring, sharing and preserving valued seed lines and "elite" clones. Sounding the alarms and exposing these worms is about all we can do.

Redrum92

Topshelf even got me for some seeds about a year ago. Shame that he took a lot of positivity and turned it into something so selfish and shitty. Not stopping me from sending them to others in the future, but still a very unfortunate era of OG with all the seed runs he claimed to have started