What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I had a very similar reaction to Fsh Tacos the first time I heard about them but so many seemed to like them it became a regular menu item in certain places. So maybe fish stick pizza is similar? I mean hell, many people like pineapple on their pizza so it wouldn't surprize me if fish sticks became a popular topping choice. :biggrin:
Let a good munch attack hit and I would try it if that’s all Doober had 🤪

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
The governor of Massachusetts just announced that the Chelsea soldiers home will be turned into a facility for migrants.

Kick those old soldiers to the curb. They don't need any f****** help. Their votes don't mean shit.

Robert a. Heinleins book starship troopers had the right idea. Only veterans have the right to vote. Everybody else is a f****** passenger with no rights as a citizen. Only those who willingly put their life on the line for their country truly understand what's at stake.

The free s*** army will always vote for more free shit.
The soldiers home in Holyoke was a massacre....like 200 dead during COVID. Everyone got it. The director is facing criminal charges. Are you from Taxachusetts?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I had a very similar reaction to Fsh Tacos the first time I heard about them but so many seemed to like them it became a regular menu item in certain places. So maybe fish stick pizza is similar? I mean hell, many people like pineapple on their pizza so it wouldn't surprize me if fish sticks became a popular topping choice. :biggrin:
I know real Italians that like pineapple on their pizza. They prolly don’t admit it amongst each other.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Quick question guys just looked at my patient record gp doctors been monitering my blood pressure for a week all done now my stats are coming up as Thank you for keeping your blood pressure diary. It has shown your average home blood pressure is raised (149/83) is this something i need to look more into Essential hypertension also can see this, going to phone surgery when it opens i also was diagnosed with stage 2 diabetes last week and on top of that i was diagnosed with copd a few years ago is it time to worry or just crack on with normal life sorry for the questions its just the wifes a little more worried than me ... :thank you: :dunno:
I'm no doctor but I would say those numbers aren't horrible or anything to get too worried about but they are a bit high. The standard that qualifies as good blood pressure is 120/80 with the more important of those numbers being the "80". Alot also depends on what you were doing just prior to the taking of your blood pressure. For example if you were late for a doctor's appointment and you had to run there to get there without being too late then those numbers wouldn't really be bad at all, in my opinion. If however it was like most doctors where you made sure you got there on time but then had to sit in the waiting room for an hour before they called you to see the doctor, then those numbers would be a bit more worrisome. My unproffessional advice would be to take those numbers as an early warning to work on your diet and exercise habits.

Last edited:

imiubu

You know, if you could compile all the stories just on this site detailing the life and adventures of a younger Gypsy Nirvana, that alone would make for a good book. Even if you just took all the wstories surrounding the adventures of you and that Plural Guy, would make for some great semi fiction. Then of course there are all the stories that aren't chronicled on this site of the life and times of one Gypsy Nirvana you could come up wth a whole series. Sort of a Harry Potter and the wizarding world of Cannabis. :biggrin:

By the way, for anyone wodering and interested i went back to the hospital and finally got that stent procedure done on my heart. Everything went well according to my cardiologist and he seem pleased with how it all turned out I'm not sure how much of a difference it will all make in my life as I'm told I should not try to do anything strenuous for the next two weeks. If it allows me to get back to my daily routine of walking five miles a day then I'll count that as a huge success. Walking isn't exactly what I would call strenuous and if it were the fall I probably would test my walking ability in a couple of days. Unfortunately all this really hot weather with a heat index in the triple digits however, makes it strenuous for a patient recovering from a heart procedure. So due to that I think I'll follow my doctors orders and give it at least two weeks. Anyway, i went in yesterday, had the stent placed yesterday and they kept me overnight for observation just to make sure i didn't blow any gasgets now that the plumbing is working more properly. Of course that all went well and they felt comfortable enough to let me come hoe today which is great. Hospitals are wonderful places in that you can get some amazing work done there but the food sucks and they're terrible places to rest and recuperate, so i was very excited to be able to come home after one night.
Glad for you that all went well and you are now home again.
Yep, you know the drill... rest up and heal then you can begin
to train for that marathon ;) :)

kevinn

The soldiers home in Holyoke was a massacre....like 200 dead during COVID. Everyone got it. The director is facing criminal charges. Are you from Taxachusetts?
I am and thank god I left 40+ years ago. At that time every one was coming for welfare. The more kids you had with your live in guy (not married) the more money you got. It was a scheme and they all figured it out. Nothing has changed.

Old Uncle Ben

I know real Italians that like pineapple on their pizza. They prolly don’t admit it amongst each other.
Funny you should bring it up.....been eating homegrown. Rich, juicy, pure sugar. Have 8 new starts planted from using the tops and pups off the mother plant.

Pineapple#2July30.jpg

Homegrown rules, eh?

Speaking of homegrown, just dunked some Ace beans today in a glass of water to hydrate them, Da Mighty Might Psychedelic Sativas. Hope to train along my vineyard trellis system. Wish me luck.

Mandala Seeds Jan 21#2.jpg

Uncle Ben

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Funny you should bring it up.....been eating homegrown. Rich, juicy, pure sugar. Have 8 new starts planted from using the tops and pups off the mother plant.

View attachment 19041846

Homegrown rules, eh?

Speaking of homegrown, just dunked some Ace beans today in a glass of water to hydrate them, Da Mighty Might Psychedelic Sativas. Hope to train along my vineyard trellis system. Wish me luck.

View attachment 19041847

Uncle Ben
Yum, that looks beautiful 🥰

jokerman

Premium user
I get a free tooth brush
me too 2😊
I ask him everytime if he could meet me at the car with nitrous
Humbly said ,I am a stoner who can smoke cartel amount of weed and can talk ,function ,conversate,.
I as I am getting gas tell him Im not feelin it.
Im feelin it but Im not skippin a beat on humor or anything else.
After a while he says "Joe ,cant go up any higher on the gas ,its up enough to stun a horse!"

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Olympics allow biological males in womens boxing

I don't get why society keeps allowing this to be an issue, there is a simple fix for it. Girls/Womens sport is for Girls/Womens. Boys/Mens sports is for Boys/Mens. So just make Trans Sports for Transgenders and if you really want to break it down have Women Trans and Male Trans subcatagories. Now when it comes to Transgenders and bathrooms I get where that's not as easy to resolve because to make it work you would have to build Trans only bathrooms.

Latest posts

Latest posts