Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

LOL, GOD SAVE THE MISSUS
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
This site is important to me for that reason ... I mean we can't (usually) talk to our neighbours about our hobby, can we?

HAHAHAHAHA I know what you mean there! I had recently given growing a break for the last two years but can no longer handle the sitting still. I lost my strain collection and the nice touch I had cloning with honey. I had just finished making a heat pad out of christmas lights, really easy. Works really well to, especially if they are outdoor (waterproof) ones. If anyone one is curious I can write up how I done it but there are shit loads of links of people doing them on google.

LOL, GOD SAVE THE MISSUS View Image

My mrs is absolutely sick of hearing me go on about the upcoming seasons and all my plans. I thought I better come vent here before she leaves me to go crazy in the forest.

rod58

well thats all it takes to fuck your year ...a bloody bushfire ! spent all year identifying this new spot , water laid on and good soil , got in nearly all of the new strains ,golden tiger and pineapple chunk , what more could i ask for ..maybe a fucking firebreak ..lol..

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Ozza

I betcha some half smart cookie comes out with CBD is medical , THC is recreational .
Or Med is good . rec is bad .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

all i read said dont bother even trying ozza ,
just keep doing what your doing but do it better ...

we will need illegal cannabis still ,, likely more than before ...

itll take those idiots a while to catch up to where we are already at,,

I have no desire to work for the people that have been wanting to lock me up for the same work the past years ...

we will need illegal cannabis still ,, likely more than before ...

I have no desire to work for the people that have been wanting to lock me up for the same work the past years ...

Or work with them.

Goldust

at the end of the day we are morons with stupid laws forced on the world by America that should of never existed in the 1st place and have our heads stuck up our ass:biggrin:

ozza

Veteran
G`day Ozza

I betcha some half smart cookie comes out with CBD is medical , THC is recreational .
Or Med is good . rec is bad .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Yes but I would like to scientifically study the effects for the next 50 years. :) There is always a way round that shit. Like say we started a collective The Wizards of Oz Scientific study group. I bet we could find heaps of people to study the effects on! :)

ozza

Veteran

we will need illegal cannabis still ,, likely more than before ... hehehe

I was planning on making them work for us.:biggrin:

Dog Star

Veteran
Think as time goes that we never will work with them...

their greed is much stronger than "human common sense" and that is a main reason why this connection is not possible... and on another hand all those illegal activities against
systhem and growing a plant made me incredible happy person...

fuck a systhem... and those growing of a plant i sees as mine private "Pirate Bay" and will love to stay untaxed from goverment of any kind..

Lets do it like a Pirate Bay... ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOqxarVWKRs

ozza

Veteran
So is anyone from Radelaide? Does anyone from that way have the Vomitty Skunk cut/strain? or Red beard, Red Devil(I don't think it is the Barney's one) or The Real Skunk stinker one? Have I asked this before here? Can't remember, could be a reason for that though! :)

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
im doubting the existence of any real skunk down there ozza,
maybe some super skunk , was tonnes of that at one point,
but they seem to like no smell herb there nowadays ,
its horrible herb ,little resin , no smell, no taste, gets you low ....
but boy does it have some nice orange hairs .. lol ..

rod58

i remember red beard ozza , going back maybe 15-20 years lots of it was brought over to the west and was a welcome relief from some of our local chaff ....lots of red hairs and very dense buds ..:tiphat: still a few talk about it as its still around but hey ...i doubt it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.