What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah red devil is/was going around still

smoked some a few years(7-8) ago at a party. to quote pineapple express, that was some of the dopest dope i ever smoked.

cut to a few years later(4 ago ish), i was in nsw and had a line on a cut, that unfortunately never eventuated...

im doubting the existence of any real skunk down there ozza,
maybe some super skunk , was tonnes of that at one point,
but they seem to like no smell herb there nowadays ,
its horrible herb ,little resin , no smell, no taste, gets you low ....
but boy does it have some nice orange hairs .. lol ..
i agree with ducky. shits shit. i ran out of harvest about 6 weeks ago now and i flat out refuse to buy anything ive been shown

not even close to "real" weed anymore.

ozza if you DO happen to come across red devil please let me know... and then set me up with a goddamn cut! lol

ozza

Veteran
im doubting the existence of any real skunk down there ozza,
maybe some super skunk , was tonnes of that at one point,
but they seem to like no smell herb there nowadays ,
its horrible herb ,little resin , no smell, no taste, gets you low ....
but boy does it have some nice orange hairs .. lol ..

Fuck I thought maybe the dudes I have seen with it had gone to a shit grower, but if that is standard, damn. Shit looks bad hey. Yeah heaps of orange hairs. Dude tried telling me it was potent cause of the hairs. :biggrin:

ozza

Veteran
I will mate. I'm going to try Red Devil from Barneys.
He seems to get genetics from New Zealand and OZ through kiwi seeds I think. That's what some joker was telling me in a coffeeshop any way.

I have recently tried a bit of the vomitty one. So I'm hot on it's trail. Just got to wangle a meet with the dude somehow. Since paranoia runs hard in this country it may take a bit. Funny thing is this dude sells it as his second best. If he only knew what he had. :biggrin:

yeah it's not from Adelaide.

S

Sat X RB

un-named qld variety

un-named qld variety

hello Everyone ... J.V, bOOm, Mr Mallard, Ozza, and, are you there Rumbles?

had a little hol recently in a mountainous place ... met some unusually warm people ... and the icing on the cake was ...I found the rare variety pictured below ... and a lady made me some biscuits from it ... and now I'm a slow lazy stoner ...

cheers!

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Fuck I thought maybe the dudes I have seen with it had gone to a shit grower, but if that is standard, damn. Shit looks bad hey. Yeah heaps of orange hairs. Dude tried telling me it was potent cause of the hairs. :biggrin:

we used to have a choice of jack herer or what they called himalayan indica ,, that orange hair shit ,
was told they grow the himalayan because it doesnt smell , and many of the growers and transporters preferred that , but lets not worry about the end user in that scenario , he doesnt feature ...
also it yields heaps , which is great , apparently even though its total rubbish , its nice to have a lot of it ,, lol ..

i saw some recently ,, so its still doing the rounds , wish someone would kill that clone ,, lol ..

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Don

Red hair / red beard = early picked bud to me .
You`ve seen my gear . not to many pistils to be seen eh ?

Picked early and pumped up with tree stunting chems to fatten it up . Then half dried and shipped .
Those guys should be wearing stocking masks . They are thieves .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Agreed eb ,
all the stuff i saw from there should have been picked 2 weeks later,

and yes "rocked" also , as was a lot of the stuff from there ,
fairly bad practises were noted in almost every part of the dealing i had with the guys down there ,
frustrating some of the idiots the erb business attracts ...

ozza

Veteran
Yeah who ever invented the idea that buds that are rock hard are good, should be shot along with that clone then.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello Everyone ... J.V, bOOm, Mr Mallard, Ozza, and, are you there Rumbles?

had a little hol recently in a mountainous place ... met some unusually warm people ... and the icing on the cake was ...I found the rare variety pictured below ... and a lady made me some biscuits from it ... and now I'm a slow lazy stoner ...

cheers!

View Image
hey sat,,,she is a monster,,,,,nice one mate,,,,,looking really happy and healthy ,,,,,,s2

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Afternoon peeps :gday:
Having recently moved from Adelaide back home to the rainforest, I have to say that the commercial growers have fucked the herb scene over in south OZ, and I mean fucked, I haven't ever seen such disgusting absolute total shite in all my life before moving to adelaide :yoinks: All the locals know it too and if you want real herb you grow it yourself, don't try to buy it as you will be disappointed through and through, but in saying that there is a older scene of peeps who have quite good tastes and can hook you up with proper ganja, it will just take awhile to find them that's all cause the commercial shit is everywhere. I was involved in the tattoo scene down there and after having some shop owners try my own organic home grown, the doors opened up to another whole world of ganja consumers/growers with very high standards, it just took awhile that's all, so while you wait, plant some seeds and grow your own :good:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

Afternoon peeps :gday:
Having recently moved from Adelaide back home to the rainforest, I have to say that the commercial growers have fucked the herb scene over in south OZ, and I mean fucked, I haven't ever seen such disgusting absolute total shite in all my life before moving to adelaide :yoinks: All the locals know it too and if you want real herb you grow it yourself, don't try to buy it as you will be disappointed through and through, but in saying that there is a older scene of peeps who have quite good tastes and can hook you up with proper ganja, it will just take awhile to find them that's all cause the commercial shit is everywhere. I was involved in the tattoo scene down there and after having some shop owners try my own organic home grown, the doors opened up to another whole world of ganja consumers/growers with very high standards, it just took awhile that's all, so while you wait, plant some seeds and grow your own :good:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

but im out of my own harvest nnnnnoooOOOOWWWW... :comfort:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
but im out of my own harvest nnnnnoooOOOOWWWW... :comfort:
I know exactly how you feel mate, I had to have regular 6mthly breaks when I ran out of my own herbs and I refused to support the cockheads growing and selling that commercial crapola.
I hope you have a harvest soon mate :gday:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Boom

Same story in my hood .
Good herb is hard to find . And if you do expect to pay a premium .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Old guy in the local town was doing a good service,
average erb , but good size deals ,
made the mistake of selling to the younger crew,
now having been ripped off , then busted ,
im betting he has learned a lesson ...
sad though ...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Old guy in the local town was doing a good service,
average erb , but good size deals ,
made the mistake of selling to the younger crew,
now having been ripped off , then busted ,
im betting he has learned a lesson ...
sad though ...
Heya Wally bro :tiphat:
Yes selling to the younger crew can be lucrative but damn it can come back and bite ya in the arse :yoinks:
The young uns just don't have the care or respect these days for older crew :noway:

Dog Star

Veteran
Growing your own is a must if you wanna use conoisseur or premium kind of weed,

when i feed mine soil with crunched kelp,best fishmeal LT-94,Antartic Krill Meal,human grade dry beer yiest,feed bacteries with best organic nectar honey and black mollasses

and then replenish beneficial bacteries every watering... then start a magic where
in buds starts a secretion of all that amazing terpenes and buds smell
like angels later when smoked...

Bursts of terpenes that i love so much... uhhh i love this game... :dance013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXnTMXK4Lho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts