What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Ok, I need some advice...after having my blade razor for well over 20 years I can no longer find blades for it.

When I was in the city earlier in the week, I seen several different razors with blades counting anywhere from 3-5,who uses razors with blades and what is the difference with all the blades? I usually like Gillette.

HELP...what's the difference?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Are any of these Big's crosses with TK?

1719689242188.png

That one on the left looks like it. I will be interested in how it yields outside.

SubGirl

420club
Are any of these Big's crosses with TK?

View attachment 19025072

That one on the left looks like it. I will be interested in how it yields outside.
Yes they are. That one is a snow cane x TK
the top right plant is a lemon Betty x TK and another snow cane
the bottom right is a C-99 sativa

im getting a later start this year but I’ve had no re-veg problems so that was my goal this year. There is plenty of summer left for them to grow.

BudToaster

Veteran
Ok, I need some advice...after having my blade razor for well over 20 years I can no longer find blades for it.

When I was in the city earlier in the week, I seen several different razors with blades counting anywhere from 3-5,who uses razors with blades and what is the difference with all the blades? I usually like Gillette.

i tried the Henson Shaving razor for a while. single double edge blade. works well. blades are about $0.10 each. what i like is it is aluminum and holds the entire edge of the blade very rigidly. so can use hot water without warping the plastic in the multi-blade razors.

i got tired of nicks and retired it for a Braun S7 electric. not as fast as the razor but nice close shave.

oldfogey8

I buy blades for my razor on Amazon. I hate the amount of waste using the disposable plastic razors so I give the billionaire a little bit of business…☹️

chillkoots1

Me too imiubu. I’m gonna take my frustrations out on a paint brush today. Working on my front porch to get it looking nice so when our new door is installed it has a little facelift. Still trying to pick a color for the shutters. I picked up samples but hoping that I don’t pick one that is too loud for the house. Mr sub is colorblind and can’t help. Perhaps I’ll let y’all help me decide…
‘good luck with your day and keep the sunny side up 🥰✌️
Gray paint them gray.
1719695879226.png