What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.V

ICMag Donor
G`day Ozza

Heard of some interesting finds in water tanks ...
A chook in one ,the Red Belly black snake was another . But the topper was the down pipe that was repaired but left open to cane toads in the mean time .
In all cases the folks got quite ill before checking the water supply .

Keep the mesh cover to the tank in good order .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I bet the residents at the Cecil hotel felt a little ill after noticing brown coloured water coming from the taps...Turns out a young woman, by the name of Elisa Lam who was staying at the hotel was
found decomposing in one of the water tanks on the roof....
The case is very unusual to say the least.

N

noyd666

nice lil snake bite.
picture.php

ozza

Veteran
G`day Ozza

Heard of some interesting finds in water tanks ...
A chook in one ,the Red Belly black snake was another . But the topper was the down pipe that was repaired but left open to cane toads in the mean time .
In all cases the folks got quite ill before checking the water supply .

Keep the mesh cover to the tank in good order .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I'm manufacturing a new cover as we speak from a bike rim.My missus should already know not to let me build shit! :)

I have found ten bucks in coin and broken bottles, some pissed bastard must've thought it was a wishing well.

I bet the residents at the Cecil hotel felt a little ill after noticing brown coloured water coming from the taps...Turns out a young woman, by the name of Elisa Lam who was staying at the hotel was

They would not be as good as frog pee. Some how I'm thirsty.:) :biggrin:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

yea weird case that one ,
im for the motel worker/employee doing the deed ,
dont know the motive ,
but seems to fit best ...

N

noyd666

no dans thank Christ, snake hides in the sand and the cameraman was showing how to take photo and the snake struck, flew out of the sand and bit him.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
God damn that electrical space with all those ballasts and electrical cords and power boards is a serious work of art :yoinks: God Damn :faint:
:smoke out:

Status
Not open for further replies.