Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Well it is a merino wool singlet bro ;)
Trust me it's alot warmer here than were I was yesterday morning :D
The clouds have now come over and there may be rain and the temps are dropping, better put on a shirt and some jeans and get some dinner for me and the dogs.
Wish I had some plants in the ground right about now, this is perfect resin producing weather if I remember correctly :chin:

a little late for flowers , and a little early too ,
but its certainly spring already up here and time to put some plants in..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I appreciate all the Good Vibes and kind words I have been getting since my last couple of posts :thank you: really means a lot to me :thank you:
I still have access to my daughter at anytime I want to see her, plus we will be skypeing each other nearly everyday as the staffys miss her and her mum just as much as I do, it's pretty funny watching the dogs look at them on the big screen monitor and try to interact with them.
Thanks Wally mate I wasn't quite sure about the seasons etc, have been away for far too long but that is now no longer the case :woohoo:
Peace an Puffs
:gday:

Goldust

:biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
S

Sat X RB

hey Goldust ... I gave rep for yr helicopter post last nite ... very funny after so many deep and meaningful posts ... but this morning I can't see any "likes" under yr post so assume rep is not working for me. anyway my point is: very funny keep it up!

H

hard rain

Me too! and what I discovered was that the COMPLETELY GENUINE offer was made out of a spontaneous desire to share with fellow growers ... by a dweller on the fringe of isolated rural society. A Fringe-Dweller who is absolutely like Us! So, long live the Internet and its potential to bring we Fringe Dwellers together!!!

Cheers All ...
Hey I'm glad that worked out for you and that the offer was genuine. I'm extremely cautious regarding internet contact with good reason. This sort of thing could easily go wrong. I've also never considered myself a fringe dweller? I mostly fit in ok with the rest of society although I often disagree with the direction it is going.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Sat x RB

I said thanks , but no thanks as well .
Kind offer . But unless I know your mother , too risky .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

S

Sat X RB

Hard rain; EB ... yes, different strokes for different folks. fringe dweller? what's in a name? I mean mainstream not.

we don't worry about half ounce busts. we are so old we never worry we might lose our social standing. our family is grown. we don't grow large amounts. we have nothing to worry about.

we took a chance and made a friend. good move Mr and Mrs Sat!

S

Sat X RB

Hard rain; EB ... yes, different strokes for different folks. fringe dweller? what's in a name? I mean mainstream not.

we don't worry about half ounce busts. we are so old we never worry we might lose our social standing. our family is grown but we wouldn't use them as an excuse to feel guilty anyway. we don't grow large amounts. we have nothing to worry about.

ozza

Veteran

we don't worry about half ounce busts. we are so old we never worry we might lose our social standing. our family is grown. we don't grow large amounts. we have nothing to worry about.

Dang it. Was it good as I was nearly going to say yes one night while un sober.

N

noyd666

picture.php
ready for the release. 19 to be released after being vaccinated for mongrel facial tumors that have been decimating them.

N

noyd666

picture.php
this is a good one, Carolina somewhere ,made there own shark cages. I'll stick to paddle pool.

G

The Don is everything that is wrong with the world.
The lovely automated Jill is typical of an evil sinister plot behind this scam.

G

I wound her up and she got very cranky for a virtual person, haven't had a good laugh like that for a while.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

we don't worry about half ounce busts. we are so old we never worry we might lose our social standing. our family is grown but we wouldn't use them as an excuse to feel guilty anyway. we don't grow large amounts. we have nothing to worry about.

hehehe yes you dont have to worry about social standing at all, imho you and misses sat set a pretty good standard ,
if we can all be so happy , free , and caring as you folks ,
the world would be so much a better place..

im glad i took that extra trip to town that day , would have been disappointed not to have met you guys ...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

a few plants i put out side,not big bushes like some of u guyes do. i have to keep them small.
anyway L-R THC Bomb seedling,C99bx1#2,RBW,GG4 X Khalisi,& a small Cookies cross.
edit; yea there was some small seedlings in the back ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.