What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hard rain

People may be interested in this youtube interview with the don.
If he is the future of medical cannabis in Australia we are in trouble in my opinion. Comes accross like an ill informed snake oil salesman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN-3sJn7E6M

Product is not tested for thc content. However he is using "imported medical seeds" which he thinks makes his product superior. ffs.

T

TheBatCave

i understand there are many views and opinions all i can say as i get the info i will post it up i will log my progress and post it on the site every step of the way
i will be interested from hearing from the best artists that know their game in regards to growing theres lots of opportunity for great growers to come on board
i dont handle the business side of things in regards to don he does his own thing and pays all of us growers extremely well

if you would like an opportunity to come on board pleas send me your art work and a brief intro etc and ill pass it on to the Don

Regards
TBC

im not trying to cause any dramas in this forum im just a grower just like you and care about the plant

H

hard rain

just to squash any problems guys the don is ahead of his game hes using the top flowers and top notch processing hes working with the government and will be the first legal medicinal marijuana dispensary in australia using the best growers in this business fair enough everyone has different views on his prices but the bloke pays top dollar all the way down the line so no short cuts have been done hes interested in helping members from this site and if the right people know what im talking about they will know that there are costs involved and just saying big things are on the horizon you guys hold your hats because theres a awesome plans in the pipe line and its all green light government approved :) just ask around
TBC, I don't know how you can justify the don's prices. They are black market, or even above black market prices. For instance the don's oil is $75 for 1ml which contains "approximately 3.5 gms of raw cannabis product in 1 ml of my medicinal cannabis oil". Last time I bought cannabis it was $80 a quarter, less if you bought it by ounce. I can produce that for a tiny fraction of that cost. If it was legal to produce I could grow outside organic for next to nothing.

Yes there's solvents and the don's alchemist??? Geez I hope he means chemist. But really the cost still isn't justified. Remember many of the patients who really need this can't work and have little income.

I am happy to support someone who is doing this for compassion and supplying at a fair price but the don reeks of used car salesman and is clearly in it for the money.

I appreciate that at least you are answering questions TBC.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Folks

Made into BHO by an Alchemist ...
Is that your job description TBC ? Alchemist ?

I think I had better link to this . Its information Oil Makers and their neighbours should be aware of .

Bho Disasters (PLEASE READ!)

WTF if its dark it has CBD ?? and if its light its THC ??
Then the story about decanting three times and putting in the sun ?? Good oil should not have chlorophyll to start with ??
Putting the concentrate in the sun is a quick way to degrade it .[ That`s why medicine bottles are brown glass ...]

That is Bull Shit and misrepresentation .Thankfully not every one is so naive or uninformed to believe it .

What I am most interested is the profit margin . If there is no prohibition. Production costs are minimal .But The Don sells his products at black market prices ??

We do know how much it costs to produce . And we are talking about sick children here . So why the mark up ??

And WTF ? With 25 dollars a seed ? You and I know high CBD seeds can be sourced from care givers for free .

Strains used NL#5 sourced from Bonza seed . And Nimbin Bush Weed .
Cannabinoid levels untested ...

Then goes on to say he now has CBD crew seeds . And doesn`t think the Nimbin Weed is Med quality . [ Make up your mind Teh Don ] But sells it for top dollar any way . I also notice no mention of tolerance build up that will inevitably come after regular use . Meaning larger doses and more cost .

The online shopping cart !

Oh and you can talk to a BOT 24 / 7 For Med Canna advice ! I can`t take this seriously .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

T

TheBatCave

as i said before guys i have "Nothing" to do with his prices all i have to do is with is growing the best medicine i possibly can and sourcing the right flowers from the best in the business
don does his thing and to be honest i actually think his prices will be coming down in the future theres a lot of good being said about him and a lot of bad from people but regardless of the fact there is a market out there and this will be brought to light i know theres many of you that make the oil yourself already and your tinctures , help out as much as you can australians need more people like you but all im saying is that im working for the don and i know hes got the green light etc big things are happening and there are already some members from this forum involved in that we actually would like some more involved because legalised cannabis growing indoor and out requires a lot of talented growers who know their stuff to work well together and a team needs to be established im not interested in the polotics of it and whos ripping who in their eyes or whats wrong or right i just care about the growing of the plant and the medicine being made correctly from the right genetics

hit me up

Elmer Bud

Veteran
shoes_1389718c.jpg

T

TheBatCave

so much drama on the forums either love it or hate it dons here to stay
and im proud i work for him :)

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day TBC

Don`t mistake pertinent questions for drama .

All of the points made are valid .

Selling concentrates that are not tested at black market prices is equivalent to selling snake oil IMO .

If you can answer the questions rather than deflect them you would be more credible .

Good luck to you . And its OK to be proud .

Just don`t misrepresent the products and sell them as medicines when you don`t know what`s in them .

After watching the You Tube vid . I would not trust teh Don as far as I could throw him .

Saying the seeds are from Bonza seed . Doesn`t make them CBD rich . Only CBD crew can guarantee that . Without testing he is speculating on whether the concentrates actually have CBD .

This vid shows people like yourself and teh Don who don`t actually know what they are talking about discussing CBD meds .
And misrepresenting their products as medical .

Bud Buddies: The Search for CBD

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day TBC

Here`s a random sample of Northern Lights .
Might help to explain why I call BS on Teh Don and his high CBD Northern Lights meds .

Atomic Northern Lights
Slap Happy Meds

[B]THC: 11.10%
CBD: 0.36%[/B]
CBN: 0.37%
15 months
ago BudGenius Strain ID: BG0010001F2B0 Effects Chart, Atomic Northern Lights by Slap Happy Meds, BG0010001F2B0 Cannabinoids Chart, Atomic Northern Lights by Slap Happy Meds, BG0010001F2B0

Northern Lights/Sweet...
Northern View Collective

[B]THC: 19.23%
CBD: 0.43%[/B]
CBN: 0.30%
29 months
ago BudGenius Strain ID: BG0010001F128 Effects Chart, Northern Lights/Sweet Tooth by Northern View Collective, BG0010001F128 Cannabinoids Chart, Northern Lights/Sweet Tooth by Northern View Collective, BG0010001F128

Northern Lights
Carl D.

[B]THC: 11.51%
CBD: 0.18%[/B]
CBN: 0.30%
32 months
ago BudGenius Strain ID: BG0010001F05C Effects Chart, Northern Lights by Carl D., BG0010001F05C Cannabinoids Chart, Northern Lights by Carl D., BG0010001F05C

Northern Lights #5
Southern California Patients...

[B]THC: 9.33%
CBD: < 0.05%[/B]
CBN: < 0.05%
36 months
ago BudGenius Strain ID: BG0010001EF79 Effects Chart, Northern Lights #5 by Southern California Patients Association, BG0010001EF79 Cannabinoids Chart, Northern Lights #5 by Southern California Patients Association, BG0010001EF79

Northern Lights
Slap Happy Meds

[B]THC: 13.51%
CBD: 0.11%[/B]
CBN: 0.16%
38 months
ago BudGenius Strain ID: BG0010001EF32 Effects Chart, Northern Lights by Slap Happy Meds, BG0010001EF32 Cannabinoids Chart, Northern Lights by Slap Happy Meds, BG0010001EF32

Northern Lights
Southern California Patients...

[B]THC: 21.43%
CBD: 0.98%[/B]
CBN: 0.68%
43 months
ago BudGenius Strain ID: BG0010001ECE1 Effects Chart, Northern Lights by Southern California Patients Association, BG0010001ECE1 Cannabinoids Chart, Northern Lights by Southern California Patients Association, BG0010001ECE1

Northern Lights
562 Collective

[B]THC: 15.52%
CBD: 0.23%[/B]
CBN: 0.37%
44 months
ago BudGenius Strain ID: BG0010001EC54 Effects Chart, Northern Lights by 562 Collective, BG0010001EC54 Cannabinoids Chart, Northern Lights by 562 Collective, BG0010001EC54

Northern Lights
Alternative Medical Alliance

[B]THC: 16.69%
CBD: 0.39%[/B]
CBN: 0.13%
48 months
ago BudGenius Strain ID: BG0010001EABF Effects Chart, Northern Lights by Alternative Medical Alliance, BG0010001EABF Cannabinoids Chart, Northern Lights by Alternative Medical Alliance, BG0010001EABF

Northern Lights
Downtown Collective

[B]THC: 17.73%
CBD: 0.20%[/B]
CBN: 0.41%
49 months
ago BudGenius Strain ID: BG0010001E99E Effects Chart, Northern Lights by Downtown Collective, BG0010001E99E Cannabinoids Chart, Northern Lights by Downtown Collective, BG0010001E99E

Northern Lights
Herb House Collective

[B]THC: 25.68%
CBD: 0.22%[/B]
CBN: < 0.05%
52 months
ago BudGenius Strain ID: BG0010001E378 Effects Chart, Northern Lights by Herb House Collective, BG0010001E378 Cannabinoids Chart, Northern Lights by Herb House Collective, BG0010001E378

Just because its an Indica does not equal high CBD . All samples are less than 1 % CBD .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

KITCHA

Veteran
I went to a march in sydney a while back and there were a few blokes handing out the don flyers and I'm pretty sure bonza seeds were on the pamphlet. He probably mentioned them on the youtube vid for advertising purposes. Anyway TBC my question to you is why would anyone want to work for/with a crew ripping off med patients? I give my meds away free to people with ms and various other issues and I feel good about it. When the time comes and I can expand my patient list they too will get it free of charge. I'm my own boss no need to work with punks who rip off the sick... Look after the plant and the plant will look after you, something that resinated with me while back.

Last edited:
T

TheBatCave

no issue my statement still stands i work for the don and so do many others i dont rip off the sick i do what i love to do and thats grow and i get paid extremely well for it and as it stands we got the green light to do so and i wont stop doing what i love

ozza

Veteran
Hey Ozza

I haven't been over to see old mate who has the skunk, been busy with the little one but its there when I need it. Personally I don't like the high from the old school skunks a bit too much on the couch lock side and the burnout is more than I prefer these days. I plan on doing some breeding this year and that will be in the mix mate.

Thanks mate when old mate feels inclined would love to come for a drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.