What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Sat x RB

You would need to ask the Northern Region CIB Forensic Dept about that .

Telephone records are yesterday . Face Book is the place for info . 555 .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

4tokin

Turned the lights and power off today. After 20+ years its time to move on.
The new digs is off the grid ,solar, water tanks, gardens and all the wild life.
Let the good times roll.

S

Sat X RB

Turned the lights and power off today. After 20+ years its time to move on.
The new digs is off the grid ,solar, water tanks, gardens and all the wild life.
Let the good times roll.

Can't give yez rep so ... Goodonya, Mate! hope y've got a big piece of land to get lost in ..

S

Sat X RB

AND ... speaking of Facebook once more ... has anyone seen 'The Don Medical Cannabis' has a page on Facebook? surprised me. Smoking Moose told me about it and the expensive medicines sold there. so the conclusion is the Don must have the support of those Police mentioned by EB a cuppla posts ago. (The Don?! WTF! sounds like he's the head of a Family ... or something?)

Elmer Bud

Veteran
AND ... speaking of Facebook once more ... has anyone seen 'The Don Medical Cannabis' has a page on Facebook? surprised me. Smoking Moose told me about it and the expensive medicines sold there. so the conclusion is the Don must have the support of those Police mentioned by EB a cuppla posts ago. (The Don?! WTF! sounds like he's the head of a Family ... or something?)

G`day Sat

Allegedly the police have visited The " Don " and failed to prosecute him ...

I have heard of several court cases more recently where medical use has been taken into consideration . And of people who were sentenced to custody . Appealing their sentences in higher courts and getting non custodial sentences . Leading to some Magistrates noting this during sentencing . And not imposing custodial sentences .

I think the Don had better watch his 6 cause he will be a test case if they decide to test the laws .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

4tokin

Can't give yez rep so ... Goodonya, Mate! hope y've got a big piece of land to get lost in ..

It's not a bad patch.
I thought I would be paying forward my old gear but I now have a shade/greenhouse.
I think I can squeeze a kilowatt out of the panels for supplemental lighting in the green house. This is turning out better than I expected.
With the grow enclosed, the critter issue is largely resolved.:woohoo:

H

hard rain

G`day Sat

Allegedly the police have visited The " Don " and failed to prosecute him ...

I have heard of several court cases more recently where medical use has been taken into consideration . And of people who were sentenced to custody . Appealing their sentences in higher courts and getting non custodial sentences . Leading to some Magistrates noting this during sentencing . And not imposing custodial sentences .

I think the Don had better watch his 6 cause he will be a test case if they decide to test the laws .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Anyone else find it a bit odd that the cops go after Mullaway but leave the Don alone? The Don charges top dollar for his medicine yet Mullaway to my knowledge gives his medicine away?

Or am I misinformed?

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day HR

I think Mulloway was the Ice Breaker .
Pretty soon after his case the ACT invited him to consult on MMJ in the ACT . So he was busted in NSW but invited to be a consultant in the ACT .

So "The Don " might be a test case for the time being .
Heaven help him if anyone has a bad reaction or complication . His ass is out in the breeze for litigation .

Big diff like you say HR is Mulloway was not for profit . The Don sells at market prices ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I really don't see how they are being allowed to openly sell hash an hash oil products on the Internet and then use Australia Post to deliver their hash products :chin:
And the bloody prices they are charging is fracking ridiculous :yoinks:
We need Medical Marijuana to go through the Federal Courts/Law so people like The Don can be given real competition with Top Shelf Plants and products produced by people like us here in the OZ/NZ Forums. :good:
I know a lot of us here are already helping people out who are in need of MM, so once we are able to produce and help out people with out fear of losing everything they own, I know we can provide great competition with splendid varieties and killer quality with much better prices than the frigging Don.
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

T

TheBatCave

just to squash any problems guys the don is ahead of his game hes using the top flowers and top notch processing hes working with the government and will be the first legal medicinal marijuana dispensary in australia using the best growers in this business fair enough everyone has different views on his prices but the bloke pays top dollar all the way down the line so no short cuts have been done hes interested in helping members from this site and if the right people know what im talking about they will know that there are costs involved and just saying big things are on the horizon you guys hold your hats because theres a awesome plans in the pipe line and its all green light government approved :) just ask around

T

TheBatCave

im proud to say that i work for the don and make all his meds

and just recently a well respected member of this forum has come on board too not saying any names but yup we are all systems go !!!!

check this link out
http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2014B00241

australians need to support people putting their balls on the line regardless of the fact

theres so much bullshit going around the forums and on fb about myself and the don we are real people doing what we can for the community

N

noyd666

like boom just said= HOW ? lol just read some, need a brief to decipher. ok see jamacia is going ahead to.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day TBC

Seems like a big step up in pay grade to me .

im proud to say that i work for the don and make all his meds

From Newb grower to medical hash oil producer and SHILL .

the top flowers and top notch processing

Can you enlighten us on the products used to produce this top notch processing ?
ie what THC % do the flowers have ? Where is this being tested ? Is it consistent ? What solvents and purging are you using ? Do you need permits / OH+S certification ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I'm ALL FOR AUSTRALIANS STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE :good: and I'm not laying shit on anyone, my remark was regarding the $$$ of the products but regardless of that, if The Don is for real and wants to be the first Medical Marijuana Provider here in Australia, then Good Fracking On Him :gday:
I personally have been sorting genetics out for 6yrs waiting for Australia to accept Medical Marijuana and hopefully Personal Use will get accepted lawfully also. When that day comes I know a lot of members here are ready or getting ready to step up to the plate :gday:
puff puff pass

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I see that a few of ICMag's Member's photographs are being used to help promote The Don's Medical Marijuana FB page, the original growers and photographers should be acknowledged because otherwise it makes it look like The Don's growers are growing the herb in the photos and posting them up.
I wonder if the original owners have been asked for their photos to be used to promote this company??
Just Saying :chin:

Last edited:

KITCHA

Veteran
TBC if you have a green light then your balls arnt on the line. $1500 for 10 grams of dark honey oil & $25 for a single seed being marketed to the med community is something I would never support. How long do you think that will last in an open market?

Look after the med community and I'm sure when recreational cannabis is legalised there will be enough to pay the bills.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Helping the community out is one thing, taking advantage of them with those prices is a whole another ball game.
That is not helping in my books, regardless of being first in the game an lawyer fees and however many employees are working etc.

ozza

Veteran
I think it is shit if someone is being treated differently and being allowed to do this?

No offense at you Batcave. Not real fair like a monopoly in the old day.

Hey Kitchya where's that skunk? :)

what the fuck is up with reselling seeds at $25 ea?

fuck me, if I knew it was that easy I'd have ordered a hundred packs of nirvana wares years ago

KITCHA

Veteran
Hey Ozza

I haven't been over to see old mate who has the skunk, been busy with the little one but its there when I need it. Personally I don't like the high from the old school skunks a bit too much on the couch lock side and the burnout is more than I prefer these days. I plan on doing some breeding this year and that will be in the mix mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.