What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheBatCave

yes its wrong so wrong i believe if it was legal we wouldnt ever feel paranoid or anything because we would feel what we are doing with this plant is perfectly normal
wake up australia

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I was not aware of the situation Wally finds himself in, All my Good Vibes to him and his family :gday:
Such a inspiration so many are thankful for everything he's done :tiphat:
:joint:

ozza

Veteran
That is so fucked man. He was a good dude. I'm so fucking pissed off now! Feel like punching some pigs.

I hope he is all good and I hope the bastards go easy. :(

Thanks Wally.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Boom

Yes he has a heart like Phar Lap .

Always a tricky situation when a forum member gets pinched .
You Wanna let people know what`s up . But while cases are pending , letting on too much is always the worry .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

4tokin

That is so fucked man. He was a good dude. I'm so fucking pissed off now! Feel like punching some pigs.

I hope he is all good and I hope the bastards go easy. :(

Thanks Wally.

Save the anger for the pollies, they are the ones responsible for the current situation.
The boys in blue are just doing their jobs and following orders.

ozza

Veteran
Save the anger for the pollies, they are the ones responsible for the current situation.
The boys in blue are just doing their jobs and following orders.

I wouldn't actually punch them, I am a stoner, couldn't be fucked.

Just makes you cranky.

S

Sat X RB

Peace, Everyone. be quiet inside yourselves ... aimless anger like this chews yer guts and weakens your Spirit in the long run ... keep yr energy for digging yr next patch or rootin yr next woman ... Wal will be alright ... he will have planned for such a contingency ...

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you Sat.. much respect fellas, nice to hear your thoughts.

Maybe let your MP know your feelings to keep the momentum flowing forward. It's the only positive way we can change this bs. Get involved.

Thanks for helping me with my dream W, this is for you bro
Z99
picture.php

picture.php

MBS
picture.php

without the mighty duck this wouldn't exist either - Ducksfoot x Satori
picture.php

picture.php

I hope all you guys have a safe Chrissy season.

T

TheBatCave

merry xmass

merry xmass

having a whopper of a xmas run at the moment week 7 flower Rdwc stay safe fellas and grow all year round

TBC
:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 20
N

noyd666

NICE GHANGE THIS MORNING NEWS TO HEAR NEW VICTORIA PREMIER GOING TO CHANGE VICS LAW ON MEDICINAL CANNABIS, GREAT NEWS FOR THOSE SICK CHILDREN AND ANYBODY WHO IS IN NEED. THESE CANNIBIS LAWS ARE SO OUT OF STEP OF TODAYS NEEDS , CHRIST I THINK MY OLD GRANDMA'S BLOOMERS ARE MORE IN STEP.
see a day or two later nsw is about to do the same? will still take bloody years, slow walking dopes.

wallywombat

just read the news on wal/ bad news , i will be putting his genetics away i have , time for a break on the forums seems like the pigs are coming after everyone before it becomes legal fucking bastards

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
just read the news on wal/ bad news , i will be putting his genetics away i have , time for a break on the forums seems like the pigs are coming after everyone before it becomes legal fucking bastards

G`day WW

The genetics are still intact .

I don`t agree the police are cracking down . Read the court columns of the papers . Very few people getting raided / busted for Ganja .Mostly Bikers and Asians .
Cops are run off their feet chasing the Whizz Fizz .

Don`t grow a large crop out doors .Don`t carry it in your car . Don`t attract attention . And life goes on ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

S

Sat X RB

G`day WW

The genetics are still intact .

I don`t agree the police are cracking down . Read the court columns of the papers . Very few people getting raided / busted for Ganja .Mostly Bikers and Asians .
Cops are run off their feet chasing the Whizz Fizz .

Don`t grow a large crop out doors .Don`t carry it in your car . Don`t attract attention . And life goes on ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

reassuring re genetics ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts