What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

lol things have changed goldust, one job we used to put our cartoon of grog in securities freezer fridge. and have a smoke no problem. good times.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
got shown the door today at an interview after being asked what do you think of drug testing
this was for a driving job delivering Booze so hypocritical much

"what do you think of drug testing" ....WHAAAAT!....I get to do delivery's....AND test drugs?...FUCK!....when can I start????

Goldust

lol things have changed goldust, one job we used to put our cartoon of grog in securities freezer fridge. and have a smoke no problem. good times.

Used to do that when I did clean of a major shopping center here after hours it was fun getting buzzed then flying around on smoke :biggrin:

Goldust

Much better looking strain than last one I grew looks more resinous better smell etc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 19
T

TheBatCave

i have wholesale seed account with a seed distro company in the eu
so i get all the bean wholesale been collecting them for years and im running strain after strain from regs to fems to auto just having a good time leaning what strains like what

Goldust

i have wholesale seed account with a seed distro company in the eu
so i get all the bean wholesale been collecting them for years and im running strain after strain from regs to fems to auto just having a good time leaning what strains like what

Nice one of my favourites was an auto cross didn't yeild very much it was grown under fluro at the time
Some strains like more food than others and some I've accide burnt the shit outta with nutes

So what's your favourite so far or too many?

T

TheBatCave

my favourite has to be bubblegummer from female seeds and white widow x bigbud from female seeds ive never smoked that was so balanced and was such a good producer i was blown away by it and apart from the effect the taste was quality i like that stuff

but i think next run will be gsc from cannventure seeds

Rumblefish

batcave how many seeds do you grow out looking for superior mother plants? just a little curious thats all, its really hard to make any worthwhile assessment of anything if your only growing out a pack of seed's and looking at 4-5 girls then moving on..i came to the conclusion long ago that if I were looking for a 1 in a 100 plant I would probably have to grow out 100 plants of 1 thing to have a chance of finding something exceptional ..then all the logistics of doing that 15 - 20 girls is the max I can handle at a time ,then you have to grow them dry them assess them them make a call on whether or not you think there is something worthwhile having a second look at and meanwhile you have to have to next lot coming along ..the truly great one's come alone but not often..its a numbers game..in 20 years of cracking seeds ive only come across a few that stood the test of time..you have to be dedicated ...Happy trails Rf

4tokin

From what I have found you don't realise that you have gold until it is dried and cured.
To be doing it with any chance of success you would have to clone every female you pop and keep the individual genetic line alive until you have a chance to fully evaluate the final product. Only then could you discard the runts.
It takes a fair amount of commitment and resources to chase the holy grail

T

TheBatCave

hi there guys yes i crack a fair few seeds about 30 at a time then i see what i like from them vigor , structure , taste , look , effect , smells etc i like to find good ones i like and my patients like then i grow them out and then make crosses with and come up with my own back crosses , crosses etc

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Is Wally still good? something happen? jungle thread gone?

G`day Ozza

Got popped at the plot in full bloom ...

Next court appearance Feb .

Thanks for the inspiration Wal.
R.I.P Jungle thread ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

T

TheBatCave

i hope wally is okay having time out i hope he gets compassion of some sort hes a great grower and i hope his genetics are safe he has helped many i have a few of his genetics ill hold onto them for breeding
i got zoid fuel , mbs , aussie sativa , ducks foot , cg x c99 i got given a few from him im lucky i guess ill breed these out for seed runs
and make more and donate them to the members on this forum

Goldust

:( grrrr hulk smash makes me angry all this bullshit still goes on over a plant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts