What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

budsnblunts

Veteran

Things are going really well... have a few buds turning red. Some going purple. Fattening up well. Some are a month off at least... hope everything ones keeping safe.

Sticky Sat

Great looking ladies Budsnblunts ! :)

Welcome newbie ! :) i'm a newbie too, and will likely stay one for life... ;)

Another cured bango...
attachment.php

A very nice week end to all :tiphat:

Attachments

• cured bango fat pheno.jpg
    cured bango fat pheno.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 17

rod58

well i'm back ! i've been road trippin , sleeping under a tree for the last 3 sleeps ..lol..good thing it was an apple tree .
the fires were all a crock of shit , estimated price just to put it out has been put at 10 million bucks ! now if the flash crew from perth had laid off the lear jets and flash helicopters and so on etc , we could have done it for a tank of fuel and seven cartons of piss ..
howdy newbie , always good to see a new voice around the traps and if you need a hand navigating your way around then let me know , carton of carlton dry is all it will cost ..hahaha .

rod58

yer cheap mate, was gunna send you two.how's it hanging?:biggrin:

yeah , all right mate , been busy as feck .
just bought a new property over in the high rainfall area for my retirement but not in a situation where i can move right away .
been a reasonable year i guess , lost a number in this fire but i spread my risk .
how's you ?
thought ya might be looking for someone to change ya nappy in the old peoples home , haha :biggrin: i'll pm you a bit later !

T

Teddybrae

Nordie? That sounds like N**D with an 'L'. From that great island Nation in the South Sea ...

Sorry Mate. I had you down as an Alzheimers victim. Clearly you are better now!

See you in the 4 word game ...

rod58

went out early , before the crack of dawn , and had a bo-peep .
we should have a thread , " biggest buds thread " . kid ya not , thick as my leg and getting bigger . need a back-hoe to pick these fucka's ! hahaha

N

nordie

Nordie? That sounds like N**D with an 'L'. From that great island Nation in the South Sea ...

Sorry Mate. I had you down as an Alzheimers victim. Clearly you are better now!

See you in the 4 word game ...

cant remember what alzheimers is:biggrin:

N

nordie

went out early , before the crack of dawn , and had a bo-peep .
we should have a thread , " biggest buds thread " . kid ya not , thick as my leg and getting bigger . need a back-hoe to pick these fucka's ! hahaha

get some bigger cigy papers for an instant roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts