What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkin

Veteran
Glad the weather is improving Donald! When do you think harvest will start for you? Some great long spears there! That sunshine has no problems getting in that canopy :)

Sticky Sat

Havent been here long but I enjoy reading the forums on here Ive noticed that the same guys are quite active on this forum. Just wondering when this plant has been decriminalised if they would be an interest in actually meeting for a “conference”. Just to shoot the breeze. I Think it would be an interesting group of like minded individuals lol. Anyway back to our schedule screening An nice buds fullas

Not too sure if i'm included in the individuals worth meeting, but i'd love too... :)

don't reckon I can wait that long mate i'm already 21.

Lol ! :laughing:

getting some lovely days here now the monsoon has settled down ,
this was pretty early , around 7 am ,
great time to be out there ...

View Image

Beautiful girls Wally ! :)
Glad the nice weather's holding... As Rod said, it's a threat for sore eyes, but also for drenched in water souls... ;) We had 1 meter in 3 days, and it's still falling... :)

rod58

oh sticky one , you need to move to a drier climate , 1mtr in 3 days ! takes two years to get that much here ...lol

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Glad the weather is improving Donald! When do you think harvest will start for you? Some great long spears there! That sunshine has no problems getting in that canopy :)
looks like a few more weeks for the first ones ,
then 6-8 should see most ready and or out ,

the more sativa ones are taking their time ,
some just started flowering not long ago,
but i think they are going to be rewarding ...

T

Teddybrae

Of course the Mardi Grass at Nimbin is a somewhat public annual meeting place. But besides that, some of us HAVE met and shared stuff and remain good friends. We see there is no need to wait for cannabis to be decriminalised.

I reckon we should all go to Wally's this winter. Are you up for visitors then Wal? Or have you got a winter holiday booked?

Or my place! Plenty of room to camp ...

Havent been here long but I enjoy reading the forums on here Ive noticed that the same guys are quite active on this forum. Just wondering when this plant has been decriminalised if they would be an interest in actually meeting for a “conference”. Just to shoot the breeze. I Think it would be an interesting group of like minded individuals lol. Anyway back to our schedule screening An nice buds fullas

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Of course the Mardi Grass at Nimbin is a somewhat public annual meeting place. But besides that, some of us HAVE met and shared stuff and remain good friends. We see there is no need to wait for cannabis to be decriminalised.

I reckon we should all go to Wally's this winter. Are you up for visitors then Wal? Or have you got a winter holiday booked?

Or my place! Plenty of room to camp ...
actually i wouldnt have a problem with that at all teddy,

everyone is more than welcome ,

i have hosted a number of folks from this forum before ,
including teddy , even payaso and skip visited a few times ,

the story swapping , the bong/joint/cookie/vape sharing ,
getting to know folks from different places etc etc ,
i thoroughly enjoy it ...

no shortage of places to camp here ...

Sticky Sat

oh sticky one , you need to move to a drier climate , 1mtr in 3 days ! takes two years to get that much here ...lol

i'd love to Rod, but being a frog doesn't help with migrations... :laughing:

It was a meter this morning, when i emptied the halved drum i use to roughly evaluate rainfalls. It's a meter tall and with what fell today it's already more than a quarter full and still filling...

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a plan Wal, Teddy...
Im glad the weather has eased up a bit for some of you fellas here,,, sorry Sticky.
I love all your gardens, best year I've seen in a while!

Have been crook, but after multiple visits to the doctor I decided to...

picture.php

tastes as good as a beer! lol

picture.php

Ginger, tumeric, lemons & buds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sticky Sat

Yummy Smurf ! :) Does this magic potion gets you high too ? Guess it seems a silly question but i've always heard eating citruses lowered the thc effect and i wonder how well it passes in the blood without sugar or fat...

Very nice plants ! :) and blue sky through the trees... ;)

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not a silly question Sticky but no, not from fresh leaf or bud, not for me anyway.

You must decarb the plant material first before ingesting to get high.
I can drink litres a day of this green juice & never get high but the sustained energy is eye opening to say the least.

As for the ginger, turmeric, lemon & buds about 3 - 4 shots a day,,,
just don't want to overdose on the turmeric.
The piperine in cracked pepper will increase the curcumin (in turmeric) bio availability to your liver 10 fold!
Try it, you wont regret it!

a month ago...

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
good to see you smurf,
nice health drinks going on man ,
im sure that will get you back on your feet ,

good to see your garden again ,
its been a long while ,
some darn nice plants have grown in there from my memory ...

heres a shot of some more sour zamal spears ,
real happy with how shes flowering up ,
she pongs , like really pongs ,, lol ..

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.