What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nordie

just been down town for ching chong massage, rather nice young Chinese wench, would have stayed longer if it was a restaurant, as it was I felt a bit tenderized.:biggrin:

budsnblunts

Veteran
just been down town for ching chong massage, rather nice young Chinese wench, would have stayed longer if it was a restaurant, as it was I felt a bit tenderized.:biggrin:

Fuckin missed ya mate. Been a little quiet since you left. Made my day man cheers.
Wondering where boom went to as well? He okay?

rod58

long story pumpkin but i think this newbie is causing consternation amongst some members ! hahaha all good though .

budsnblunts

Veteran
When I try to private message you this is why I get.

nordie has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove nordie from the recipient list and send the message again.

rod58

a G13 cross , packing on the weight !
picture.php

NzGreenWhanau

Havent been here long but I enjoy reading the forums on here Ive noticed that the same guys are quite active on this forum. Just wondering when this plant has been decriminalised if they would be an interest in actually meeting for a “conference”. Just to shoot the breeze. I Think it would be an interesting group of like minded individuals lol. Anyway back to our schedule screening An nice buds fullas

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Havent been here long but I enjoy reading the forums on here Ive noticed that the same guys are quite active on this forum. Just wondering when this plant has been decriminalised if they would be an interest in actually meeting for a “conference”. Just to shoot the breeze. I Think it would be an interesting group of like minded individuals lol. Anyway back to our schedule screening An nice buds fullas
Nice idea nz ,
from my experience meeting a few guys on the forum
your correct , like minded individuals , with a common love ,
all well worth meeting ....

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
getting some lovely days here now the monsoon has settled down ,
this was pretty early , around 7 am ,
great time to be out there ...

picture.php

Status