What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Star

Veteran
To me its interesting how this plants get so huge inside forest shade...

thats some great work definitly..

Dog Star

Veteran
then these two , both from the same parent but so so different in form !
View Image View Image

This ones i was search for.. but found only those fatleafed SB dominant,those with more slender leafes need to be more on
the mother side.. very interesting,will stay tunned..

That plants are from F2 that you made or F1 that i sended you??

All crosses with SB respond great on defoliation,you can sees
they have very rich foliage and short branches that need to
be hitted with more light... just mine 5 cents...

Kind regards Rod :tiphat:

rod58

hey doggie , these are both F2 from syrious M male x female g13 hashplant which all have thick leaves though this one has the narrower leaves and a markedly different smell .
i'm not good at describing a scent but maybe it's a oily-fuel type ?
it probably doesn't look like it but i've stripped a shit load of leaves off that narrow leaf one already and maybe i'll leave it at that . i think considering the tight space it's in it'll still yield ok ! cheers doggie .

Dog Star

Veteran
Aha.. those is mix with G13.. am was tought this are SM F2..

In SM F2 need to be more strechy ladies but i sees they are rare.. this one i will
search for F2..

dont ever worry for leafes,you can streep shitload and for one week they grow new ones
and plants dont look like they are even defoliated before.. i made 3 defoliation
and could made 4th,just give them more light for lower parts and result
back is only more buds..

Pumpkin

Veteran
To me its interesting how this plants get so huge inside forest shade...

thats some great work definitly..

I started them in the greenhouse early September. The shade is less of an issue mid summer. As the sun goes over the top. But now summer is closed out I get quite a bit more shade. I'm not a huge fan of cutting down trees, so it is what it is I suppose. I will definitely be looking for the strains that flower well in the shade for the future.
I tried growing some autos earlier in the year and had pretty poor results. The bigger plants are getting more sun however as they now outcompete the understory.

Pumpkin

Veteran
What varieties, Mr P?

Some is seeds I made from select clones, and others I got off a good friend.

There is quite a lot of sour d x shiva. Quite a few GSC crosses. A few Kush crosses. And some 'i'm not quite sure'. A bit of Haze in the mix also.

Not much help maybe, none of the stuff is commercially available. But there are some good genetic backbones in there, that I am sure will produce some quality plants.

I'm going to be making more seeds this year out of the best quality plants. It's hard to keep clones now I have no mains power.

Pumpkin

Veteran
Did you know you you could reveg and clone with $10 reject shop lights? I didn't until I gave it a go. They are 4 dome lights, pretty low wattage I imagine. They automatically turn on for a few hours after dark.

IMG_20190302_113903.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
the aussie gardens seem to be really flourishing this year ,
nice work guys ,

heres a drone shot and a down to earth shot of some sour zamals ..

picture.php

picture.php

kickarse

Thanks blokes, she's a bit dark at the moment,
got ash falling all over the place, good timing i suppose free potash :biggrin:

rod58

you've got to love australia ,.. drought throughout most of oz , floods covering a fair chunk and the rest of the country is burning !
nearly 300,000 hectares burn't in my shire over the last few weeks but mostly more remote areas so no casualties except for the odd garden ,.. but , we're aussies so what do we do ? we reach for another stubby is what we fucking do ! lol..
take care all .

Mick

Veteran
you've got to love australia ,.. drought throughout most of oz , floods covering a fair chunk and the rest of the country is burning !
nearly 300,000 hectares burn't in my shire over the last few weeks but mostly more remote areas so no casualties except for the odd garden ,.. but , we're aussies so what do we do ? we reach for another stubby is what we fucking do ! lol..
take care all .

I'm in the mountains of the Sth East and am ringed with fires. Nice and calm, but If the wind come up................. Used to be that we'd get a hot build up and then a wet and wild thunderstorrn. Now it just gets hotter and hotter but no rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts