What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Nature

Looks great BN. What size tent is that?

Thanks mate, it's just a small 40 x 40 x 120. This is more of a test run to check out how well the CREE works as well as just getting myself back into the swing of growing as it's been a few years. Seems to be going well, aside from a few hiccups, but I'll likely be upscaleing a bit after this run. :D

T

Teddybrae

Trust you to do the stats, Insomniac.

See how MDMA gets a bad rap in that lie sheet? Most likely wasn't MDMA that caused those deaths. What pejorative shit such a report is! What ego-driven bias!

King Henry* said death to all the Lawyers! I say death to statisticians and journalists who work for commercial agencies!

(*Shakespeare. Who's read Shakespeare? What about you, Insomniac?)

insomniac_AU

Trust you to do the stats, Insomniac.

See how MDMA gets a bad rap in that lie sheet? Most likely wasn't MDMA that caused those deaths. What pejorative shit such a report is! What ego-driven bias!

King Henry* said death to all the Lawyers! I say death to statisticians and journalists who work for commercial agencies!

(*Shakespeare. Who's read Shakespeare? What about you, Insomniac?)
Haha! I thought the most interesting thing was us country bumpkins are bigger stoners than those city folk. Always suspected as much. :)
I highly doubt MDMA was responsible for those deaths either. I bet it had Meth in it.
Both you and King Henry are fart smellas. :biggrin:
Sorry I'm too unsophisticated to read Shakespeare. :bigeye:

ozzieAI

Veteran
looks like you south qlders may be getting some rain from Oma...

nice plants guys...you got a good patch there wal...

we have been in a heat wave for the last week or so...still haven't slipped into our usual monsoonal weather pattern and Feb is nearly gone....gee it would be nice to get afternoon storms to cool things off a bit...

NzGreenWhanau

Yeah February is our hottest month in the shaky isle. We have had one decent rain fall which was about the end of January our last one was the day before xmas.its definitely cool in the mornings though hopefully the storm that is coming wont be to bad for where ever its suppose to go

Sticky Sat

we have been in a heat wave for the last week or so...still haven't slipped into our usual monsoonal weather pattern and Feb is nearly gone....gee it would be nice to get afternoon storms to cool things off a bit...

Hey Ozzie,
seems the monsoon is stuck above this island... :) Wouldn't mind letting others have some though... ;)
Strange thing is that anywhere the wind is coming from, it's very warm, even in the middle of the night.... Cookies are helping me cope with the lack of sun but i can't help feeling sorry for the poor tourists visiting...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

pretty decent weather here ozzie,
nice days and afternoon storms most days ,

but real hot tonight without that storm to cool it off ,
hasnt slowed the bugs down though , they are everywhere still ...

T

Teddybrae

Hot in S/E Qld. 40C the other day. High 30's for weeks now. No sea breeze the last two days. Just wafts of breeze this way and that. 28C at the moment (9pm).

Tropical lows can come down the coast creating havoc at the beach when 20k's or so inland there's hardly any weather at all. So we will have to wait and see.

!955 was a big one here. Cyclone stalled inland and north of us. Was catastrophic so here's hoping not this time.

I have a nightmare of my pots floating away on the flood water ... struggling heroically thru raging floods with rope in hand to tie them to the nearest tree!

budsnblunts

Veteran
Things are getting there...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
These are dog stars genetics that crossed. Silver haze x sour bubble and the fake gOrillia glue x sour bubble pollinated each other. They will be ready five weeks earlier then everything else. The white spots were derris dust from a few weeks ago for the chewing insects.

Dr Watt

Who What
4x2 ? Gross ! I like 2x1

4x2 ? Gross ! I like 2x1

Yeh, about the dog bashing. Some dogs are tame and domesticated, shouldn't bash them...... and most dogs fair ok..... never hit a dog myself or wanted to or will.... this leads me to a true story.

Kin of mine decided to help indigineous peeps outways. My kin member took his little ace no problem dog. Anyway, some peeps drink, and they get lost for real.... you know this was about 15 years ago if not 20, and I tried to tell him there are some sick mofo's out there (cos they're been poor for EVER!! imo) + grog.

But I couldn't, and he hated me for suggesting no (even in vibe) ..... you can't tell anybody anything ! anyway it's nightime and the whole joint is not well illuminated (I imagine) - boooze - his dog runs into the house he was out and

straight under the bed, it took a while to get Feral (he answered to the name Feral) out from there, and it turns out the little guy's head had been busted by a piece of

4 x 2

believe it ! NO !!

Now, I don't condone hitting a dog, I might add that you can hit on my dog as much as you can (i don't own this dog yet ..... but it's gunna be a Rotty - mum had 3) and you shouldn't be able to get close to one of my chiwawa's (which i also hope to get ) - but chiwawa are bit disposable if they can't get oout of the way

they are experts at it !!!

So, you my kin was really pissed and soon after plain out dissapointed with this Fhead who hit his dog (who was playing with the other dogs of the settlement).

Ok. Chow for nOw.

Who What ?

Sticky Sat

Warning! Please don't watch the video if you don't want your mood destroyed. I just can't not share this in case anyone knows this lowlife. I'm not a violent man but this grub is fortunate I didn't see this.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...d/news-story/a268fcdf640c42d75d5efab5012f4096

i closed the opening window as soon as i realized it was violence against a dog... Like you, i'm not a violent guy but i sometimes wonder if it's ever gonna be possible to make the world a better place with people like that around...

Thanks Budsnblunts for letting me know about derris dust. i looked it up and it seems very interesting :)

A great week end to all ! :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts