What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teddybrae

I didn't open it just in case. I believe violence seen is violence done!

i closed the opening window as soon as i realized it was violence against a dog... Like you, i'm not a violent guy but i sometimes wonder if it's ever gonna be possible to make the world a better place with people like that around...

Thanks Budsnblunts for letting me know about derris dust. i looked it up and it seems very interesting :)

A great week end to all ! :tiphat:

Dr Watt

Who What
The vid didn't load. but the guy was bashing on a dalmatian temoerament type dog that was tame - something went wrong,

budsnblunts

Veteran
I go out of my way to avoid seeing shit like that. No educational purposes to be gained I believe. Fuck that.

T

Teddybrae

Hello Everyone ... Hope yr all Happy. Starting to cool down here at last. half a mm of rain thru the night. Yay! First half a mm for about six weeks!

Here's a Fat Mango I discovered when bush walking:

picture.php

picture.php

insomniac_AU

I've just been looking back through the last few pages. Lovely plants everyone. :tiphat:
It's getting hot again here. It's been nice for a week or 2 but got 4 days of 36+ forecast.

Status
Not open for further replies.