What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Watt

Who What
Well, this music channel looks like it's started. Want good ? Steve Austin ^^

Shout out, big big shout out to the SubCool420 youtube show, full full show, real entertainment for peeps with some extra time. By the way, he has and is converting a former bowling alley (located in Nevada) where he is going to team up with some other growers to put on another pretty good show ... into weed ? Check it out.

Somebody "TRUE THAT"

Um, thanks pal :joint:

https://youtu.be/-OqrcUvrbRY

Last edited:

Sticky Sat

Aw Gee ... I haven't got a story about heat. worked in Port Hedland once and it was hot there.

(Now a funny thing has just happened inside my head. I 'm remembering how the local native women there are astonishingly beautiful. It has to do with oriental in the mix. Asian fishermen sampling the local delights and leaving a mark. Didn't leave a mark myself altho I got ogled a coupla times. piss weak ending to my story ... the women ... I remember the women ...)

Lol ! Good one Teddy ! :laughing:

Can't think of anything we'd remember better than pretty women...

Good strains are very close behind though, and i suspect that in a few more years they'll come first... ;)

T

Teddybrae

Mr Star ... that's FUNNY!

I HAVE got a story about giving an Asian Fisherman a cookie made from shit-fertilised dope. D'ya want to hear it? (No, I 'm just joking ...)

Hope he dont have story about Asian fisherman... ;D LOL

T

Teddybrae

Mr Watt ... so what I get from your posts is that there are two of you at least and you live in France in a town called Melbourne. Right?
(You can rely on me to decipher anything!)
Well I hope you enjoy yourself here altho you might have to slow down a bit so we can catch you up.
There's a music thread here. Us mob listen to banjo music and don't subscibe to the music thread because only Commos go there. Isn't that right boys?
Alright ... see you later ... and almost forgot ... WELCOME!

Well, this music channel looks like it's started. Want good ? Steve Austin ^^

Shout out, big big shout out to the SubCool420 youtube show, full full show, real entertainment for peeps with some extra time. By the way, he has and is converting a former bowling alley (located in Nevada) where he is going to team up with some other growers to put on another pretty good show ... into weed ? Check it out.

Somebody "TRUE THAT"

Um, thanks pal :joint:

https://youtu.be/-OqrcUvrbRY

T

Teddybrae

There was a guy I worked near. He was a dinky di Cobber with an Aboriginal wife. (She was the Ogler.) He and his Missus and kids made a nice Family group. I said to him how come you married an Indigenous woman (this was the 1970's. things were much straighter then)? He said because she was the best fuck I ever had! That man had realistic priorities I would say.

Now one day ... there had been a cyclone and the area had got a bit wet. This feller was out at a mine site repairing something and the West Strelley River had come down since morning cutting him off from town. no one was crossing including trucks.

So with nothing else to do most of the town was down at the river just gawking at the stuck people on the other side. There was a bit of movement and our man appeared in his Holden Ute. It was an HK or HT ... HK 1968? ... anyway he opened the bonnet and disconnected the fan belt and started gathering rocks to put in the back. he laboured for a good while. he easily had a ton of rocks in the back of that holden and its front poked skyward while its back bumper was almost on the ground.

Our man got in and started up and slowly entered the water. The river was about 100 meters wide. slowly slowly the Ute moved across the river. the onlookers were amazed! the ute got half way ... and then a bit more ... and conked out. Our man climbed out and sat on the roof.

On our side his work mates had brought a tandem tipper to the edge of the water. They were not allowed to cross the river ... but of course they were allowed to save someone from drowning! so in the truck went and pretty soon all were back on dry land again.

I 'm really sorry that you've read this far only to find there is no more sex. Maybe next time ...

crikey teddy , that was a really piss weak heat story !!
now ,.. on the other hand , the woman story was great though insufficient ..tell us more !

My father said when he was a young fella, That when approaching a creek with minor flooding, the go was opening the doors on the Zephyr than driving through the water with it flowing over the floor.....No mucking about in the late sixties...:)

Last edited:
T

Teddybrae

Yes, that's another trick. The rule as I heard it was that if you can walk thru, then you can drive thru. BUT nowadays cars are lower and lighter. So that old guideline doesn't apply any more.
(Zephyr motors were strong. Bodies were crap. Comfy tho'.)

My father said when he was a young fella, That when approaching a creek with minor flooding, the go was opening the doors on the Zephyr than driving through the water with it flowing over the floor.....No mucking about in the late sixties...:)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
There was a guy I worked near. He was a dinky di Cobber with an Aboriginal wife. (She was the Ogler.) He and his Missus and kids made a nice Family group. I said to him how come you married an Indigenous woman (this was the 1970's. things were much straighter then)? He said because she was the best fuck I ever had! That man had realistic priorities I would say..

Your mate had his priorities right...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
ive got a few wifi x malawi out the back ,
very keen to see how the flowers form ...

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
white fire og i think it refers too teddy ,
i reckon it will be some pretty potent weed ,

the pruning is just bending really ,, super cropping or what ever they call it these days ,
seems a nice way to keep em compact ....

T

Teddybrae

Thanks Wal ...

And I 'm wondering what 'OG' means? Organic grown? Odd Giant? Old Grump? I see the term around but as yet it has no meaning for me ...

white fire og i think it refers too teddy ,
i reckon it will be some pretty potent weed ,

the pruning is just bending really ,, super cropping or what ever they call it these days ,
seems a nice way to keep em compact ....

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
no idea really teddy ,
i see ideas tossed around a lot also ,

maybe the oger kush kid name had some meaning there , who knows ...

Status
Not open for further replies.