What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
“Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun...No Collusion.” @FoxNews That’s because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution,...

9:46 PM - Dec 10, 2018

4tokin

It’s been a while since I have posted. I have spent the better part of the year wearing green for my passion with the green. Beware women scorned.
It’s time to go on a spending spree for grow gear and seeds. I am a man on a mission.
As a word of warning don’t take incriminating pics with your phone. It will only lead to trouble.

rod58

an early morning " stroll " into my hospital patch .
any sick , stunted or just fucked up plants i put here . not a great place as its way too close to suburbia for my liking but if it comes off , fine , if not , still fine as they would have been thrown out otherwise . these are g13 hashplant x syrius mayhem .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

rod58

trouble being donald is what's fronting the other side ..lol.
thats why i only put the crook ones there !

T

Teddybrae

So I have these pictures running in my head of you with yr beard and yr rifle and that black hat stealthing yr way thru the twilight shadows ... tiptoeing thru the town with a plant in a shopping bag ... and in case you need cover ... some stale bread to feed the ducks.

trouble being donald is what's fronting the other side ..lol.
thats why i only put the crook ones there !

Last edited:

rod58

more like the beard , black hat and a shovel teddy ! oh , and the pre dawn light , piccaninny dawn ..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Merry Chrimpo - to all you Aussie's and Kiwi's - thanks for making ICMAG a better place due to your involvement - and ehhhh

GROW ON!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnJ8jsw4BSo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year .

rod58

yeah , merry christmas all you lot . stay safe during this festive season .
speaking of which , ...reaching for a beer now . let the good times roll !

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Merry Christmas to all my mates down under!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, surrounded by friends and family you love...

Sticky Sat

Hello dear friends ! :)

Many thanks for your concern and all my apologies for causing it...

As Teddy said, my 12 years old computer finally died on me and, on the island i live on, there's no shop to repair it or buy a new one...

After the poisoning of my dogs i didn't want to go to the main island as i was fearing a rip off and didn't want to leave my wife alone in our rather rough neighborhood...

Not everybody here has a PC (far from it actually...) so it's only when i had access to a safe one that i briefly logged in on icmag to let Wally and Teddy know all was fine.

I'm glad a good friend from main island arrived today to spend a few days with us, and he had the good idea to bring his PC... :)

Perfect timing to allow me to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and the very best for 2019, starting with a perfect health and lots of plentiful resinous harvests ! :)

Cheers ! :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts