What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Been having to trip alot of shoots out of these old mums. They have been re veged once or twice so things were messy.. i should have trimmed them up earlier into flower or even whilst they were vegin still.. but I'm still fairly new to pruning.
picture.php

picture.php

They're at about 25 days flowering. I have a mixture of plants in there. Two different phenos of blueberry gum. An affie, a g13 a silver haze x gorrila glue and some random clones.:tiphat:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Here's a couple of closer shots..
picture.php

This is some silver haze x gorrila glue x sourbubble
picture.php

This is some blueberry gum. This stuff goes purple around week five.
picture.php

And just and over all shot. Going to start feeding with just pk13/14. Cheers for looking keep safe everyone.:tiphat:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Sorry for the overload of pictures. Here's a few close ups.
i don't know why some of the pictures are sideways... just a few random plants. Two of them are affy off the same mum. One is re vegged and is growing a completely different structured bud... picture three is the non reveg affy and picture five is the revegged.

ozzieAI

Veteran
these fires aren't getting any better, haven't seen the sky for days now...i'm safe for now unless something starts up locally. more evacuations in the area and several new fires kicked off overnight...the air quality is really starting to deteriorate...

and boy howdy it's hot..it's been in the high 30's and low 40's during the day with night temps haven't given much relief at all, it was 28 at 4 am the other morning...

stay safe people...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
these fires aren't getting any better, haven't seen the sky for days now...i'm safe for now unless something starts up locally. more evacuations in the area and several new fires kicked off overnight...the air quality is really starting to deteriorate...

and boy howdy it's hot..it's been in the high 30's and low 40's during the day with night temps haven't given much relief at all, it was 28 at 4 am the other morning...

stay safe people...

hope you manage to stay out of harms way ozzie ,

and yep im hearing you on those temps ,
man its blistering and has been for a while now ,
no relief via storms ,

and the temp doesnt even start dropping till the sun goes down ,

could really use some storms here , and im guessing most of the north could use some relief ...

its even hard to grow cannabis , and that shit is pretty hardy .. lol ..

ozzieAI

Veteran
hope you manage to stay out of harms way ozzie ,

and yep im hearing you on those temps ,
man its blistering and has been for a while now ,
no relief via storms ,

and the temp doesnt even start dropping till the sun goes down ,

could really use some storms here , and im guessing most of the north could use some relief ...

its even hard to grow cannabis , and that shit is pretty hardy .. lol ..

yeah...usually by now we had some decent storms/rain, but i have had F' all

i hear on the cannabis..lucky over the years i have found some pretty heat tolerant strains but they are starting struggle...pistils browning off prematurely is the first sign of plant heat stroke i see then they tend to stall out...

thanks for the messages guys, i appreciate it....

ozzieAI

Veteran
well the air quality has really dropped now...less than 1 km visibility and it's making hard to breathe...anyone with respiratory issues is going to struggle...

speaking to a life long local yesterday and he has never seen this before and is shocked on just how bad the situation is...

also there have been reports of people deliberately starting fires in the last day or two....fuckers...

anyway i am still safe for now and send a heap of respect to those fighting these fires in these very harsh conditions...

i am busy trying to clear more room around the house just in case...we have the pump set up down the creek ready to go if needed and have filled our water tanks...got our generators ready so we can keep house pumps going should we lose power...

at least 5 more days till we get rain...

ozzieAI

Veteran
Hey Ozzie ... have you got a leaf blower? Fkn good. better than a rake!

leaf blower???

i got my neighbour and his 5 ton excavator and his bobcat with a slasher deck on the front....

much better air quality today thank goodness....still hot as fuck though

rod58

bizarre weather ozzie ! was real dry here early as well but since then we've had lots of rain but its as cold as buggery . 11 c the other morning about 10am .
real nice and sunny this morning but its now raining !
anyway ozzie , as long as everyone is safe is all that matters . cheers .

ozzieAI

Veteran
bizarre weather ozzie ! was real dry here early as well but since then we've had lots of rain but its as cold as buggery . 11 c the other morning about 10am .
real nice and sunny this morning but its now raining !
anyway ozzie , as long as everyone is safe is all that matters . cheers .

thanks mate...

looks like today we are hitting a new high: https://www.news.com.au/national/qu...e/news-story/a3c8f54303f04e50d13088153429f5c3

actually hoping this possible cyclone develops so we can get some rain, but knowing our luck it will turn into a real ball buster and cause a heap of flooding and erosion...just wanting for these northerly winds to piss off and get back to our usual south easters...

oh yeah i can see the sky for the first time in days...

T

Teddybrae

leaf blower???

i got my neighbour and his 5 ton excavator and his bobcat with a slasher deck on the front....

much better air quality today thank goodness....still hot as fuck though

For around yer fukn sheds! and yer fukn verandahs! it's possible to blow out fires in leaves and grass with one of them fukn things.

(fukn 5 tonne excavators indeed! fukn smarty!)

I went to make up some microbes for the garden and the instructions say summer is too hot for them! Fukn woosy microbes!

Always gets cold in the morning here when a Cyclone forms, Rod. Despite searing days the temp last Thurs morning dropped to 12C.

Cheers All!

ozzieAI

Veteran
For around yer fukn sheds! and yer fukn verandahs! it's possible to blow out fires in leaves and grass with one of them fukn things.

(fukn 5 tonne excavators indeed! fukn smarty!)

I went to make up some microbes for the garden and the instructions say summer is too hot for them! Fukn woosy microbes!

Always gets cold in the morning here when a Cyclone forms, Rod. Despite searing days the temp last Thurs morning dropped to 12C.

Cheers All!

sorry..i couldn't help myself...

i have a couple of weed spray backpacks full of water ready to go if needed....

12C...gee that would be nice, our lows are twice that if we are lucky....

rod58

on a lighter note ... last years cross from g13 hashplant x syrius mayhem .
looking good so far and very stinky .
picture.php

rod58

and this little fucker !! trod on him coming up from the vege garden ..scared the be-jeezas outa me ..
picture.php

rexamus616

Veteran
i catch em and get the ticks off them roddy.... grab em behind the head.... if youre game enough....

FUCK they hurt! hahaha....

And that plants lookin lovely mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.