What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticky Sat

Hello Teddy ! :) Your beautiful country is just fascinating my friend !
Catchy iron work indeed ! ;) Can't help being struck by how dry the soil seems to be... Like in a tropical island grower's fantasy...:biggrin:

GreenVino

Looking excellent! Amazing job bro looks like it can withstand some good weathering. Has anyone started their spring grows outdoors yet?

T

Teddybrae

Yes, this land is amazing! you should jump a steamer going our way and come for a visit! we will feed you while you're here!

The photo with the dry soil was taken in South Australia. I think the area there has only > 15 inches (450mm) per year. Mostly wheat country but successive droughts are seeing Lentils (for India) planted in the area.
South and Western Australia are ancient lands. The iron ore mined in West Aus is from the very first salts that precipitated out of the very first oceans. (if you believe in evolution, that is.)

Hello Teddy ! :) Your beautiful country is just fascinating my friend !
Catchy iron work indeed ! ;) Can't help being struck by how dry the soil seems to be... Like in a tropical island grower's fantasy...:biggrin:

T

Teddybrae

Missed your introduce yrself post.
It is most probable that members have commenced their Spring grows ... but of course they are not going to say so.
While Police probably don't look at this site because it is not worth their while ... no one here is going to say what they really do. if in fact they do anything at all!
My photos may have been stolen from the web. or they might be photos of my friends' plants. or just plants by the roadside! any investigation will cost heaps and maybe yield a mere ounce of dope.
Hang around for a while. You'll soon get what happens here ...
Thanks for joining in!

Looking excellent! Amazing job bro looks like it can withstand some good weathering. Has anyone started their spring grows outdoors yet?

Sticky Sat

Yes, this land is amazing! you should jump a steamer going our way and come for a visit! we will feed you while you're here!

The photo with the dry soil was taken in South Australia. I think the area there has only > 15 inches (450mm) per year. Mostly wheat country but successive droughts are seeing Lentils (for India) planted in the area.
South and Western Australia are ancient lands. The iron ore mined in West Aus is from the very first salts that precipitated out of the very first oceans. (if you believe in evolution, that is.)

Hello Teddy ! Thanks a lot for your kind invitation my friend ! :)
I actually think a lot about visiting your beautiful country, hopefully in a not too distant future... No worries though, i'm super skinny and easy to feed... :laughing:

Cheers man ! :tiphat:

rod58

Hello Teddy ! Thanks a lot for your kind invitation my friend ! :)
I actually think a lot about visiting your beautiful country, hopefully in a not too distant future... No worries though, i'm super skinny and easy to feed... :laughing:

Cheers man ! :tiphat:

yeah , its the skinny ones ya gotta look out for !!

ozzieAI

Veteran
wahoo...finally getting some rain...not a lot but enough to settle the dust and cool things off a bit...

T

Teddybrae

Termites and Rain

Termites and Rain

Hello

looks like most north easterners are hanging for rain.

Here's what a termite nest is doing at our place. For me this building means there will be rain soon. last time I posted a Termite nest SE Queensland got plastered by storms. can't recall though what the lag time was between ants building and rain falling.

So maybe it will rain soon.

bye Guys!

picture.php

picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
In case you're coming on here and looking around while incognito,
I just wanna say "Howdy noydd"..!

Hope you're doing OK mate!

Sticky Sat

Hey Teddy, cool pics my friend ! :)
Termites do the same here before heavy rains... Red ants too...
I remarked that the further this activity precedes the rain, the heavier and longer the latest falls... Last january they went frantic 3 weeks before the main island got up to 196 L/hour rainfalls that lasted 5 days and caused landslides and drownings.
No better (or worse...) place to test a strain for resistance to any high rh related issue... ;)

Cheers ! :tiphat:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey everyone here's an update on my end. The five i planted out the bush a couple weeks ago have just begun to tip and now starting to veg out of it again. Here's hoping they all come along alright. I have had a few problems with this stunting some that don't reveg well.

budsnblunts

Veteran
I have a few old mums and young clones in a room under a 600. Pretty primative style hahaha.. the dark picture is four days or so ago and the lights on is tonight. Sorry for the bad pictures. .

I'm going to start planting out the next lot of plants in the bush. My only problem is caging them.. it's a problem because i spot plant mainly.. thanks for checking them out keep safe.:tiphat:

T

Teddybrae

I 'm not quite getting it, Buds. Are these transplants? look like they've been thru a bad time but are growing again? Anyway it's the right time ... they should grow on now ... cheers ...

Hey everyone here's an update on my end. The five i planted out the bush a couple weeks ago have just begun to tip and now starting to veg out of it again. Here's hoping they all come along alright. I have had a few problems with this stunting some that don't reveg well.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64761&pictureid=1898939View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64761&pictureid=1898940View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64761&pictureid=1898941View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64761&pictureid=1898942View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64761&pictureid=1898943View Image

budsnblunts

Veteran
Transplants? Yes they were moved from home in oots to bush and ground if thats what you mean. Been some hard weather yip lookin shit lol. They'll come back round.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Best of luck to all my mates down under with your new season starting up!

It's starting to get cold as a witch's titty up here!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
good luck gardeners ,
hope it s a great season for you all ,

its bloody hot and dry here for a long time now ,
but we got a few buds around to keep us from going troppo ,, lol ..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ozzieAI

Veteran
as your season ramps up..mine is winding down...although hoping the greenhouse extends the season a little. the humidity will start to climb shortly and then the mould will follow....

finally got a little down pour...and maybe another tonight...if all goes well...

ozzieAI

Veteran
gee...wouldn't want to do a hot fart atm...i think it would cause the dry bush around to explode it's so F'ing hot and dry....there's a big fire to the west of me thats making it look like sunset already...glad it's a fair distance away...

Status
Not open for further replies.