What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzieAI

Veteran
Hello ANYONE!!!!

I need some help uploading an Avatar pic from my PC. the problem seems to be with resizing. I can resize the pixels in 'Paint' (the site limit is 150 X 150) but the Kbytes don't change! According to Site I need 48 Kb but even when I reduce pixels the Kb's stay at 60+.

This is SO FRUSTRATING!!! (and there's no help in Site Help because it's not a site problem.)

i used my photo editing to reduce the size of my original pic...i used picasa to do it...

ozzieAI

Veteran
I thought that at this stage of my life Id be full of wisdom and Id be some sort of sage but I got nothing other than Don't come home in the middle of the night with your shorts on inside out Rf

isn't that enough wisdom for ya?

although i grow much better weed these days...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
View Image

View Image

see that 17 in the bottom corner ?
She`s all over red rover .
hahah ,
made the mistake of using a fresh one once on that operation ,
wasnt as nice to present anymore ,
folks using them to chop up other substances tend to lead to issues too ,

specially if they pass through customs ,
that seemed to be what ignited the situation with our hoppy friend back in the day with his png deal ...

funnily he told me it was a tiny bit of bubble left in the indent of a number on the medicare card he used to chop up bubble has ,,
i think not mr hoppy ,, .. lol ..

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey everyone.. missing noyd pretty hard out.. cheers for the message rod. Will get back to ya. Things have been hectic my way. Re digging holes, clearing patches from fallen trees, cage construction (fuckin possums) water runs like crazy... and to top it all off the area i do this in has been turned into a private road... got about 100 to plant. Keep safe everyone ..

T

Teddybrae

Hey everyone.. missing noyd pretty hard out.. cheers for the message rod. Will get back to ya. Things have been hectic my way. Re digging holes, clearing patches from fallen trees, cage construction (fuckin possums) water runs like crazy... and to top it all off the area i do this in has been turned into a private road... got about 100 to plant. Keep safe everyone ..

You don't need cages. easier if you build a floppy fence. easier to hide too. I 'll put up a pic of how to do it if you like ...

T

Teddybrae

Greetings All ! A hard rain fell and it wouldn't stop raining ! at last I see sunny clear sky and I wake in the morning keen to face the day , big thanks to a few on here that helped me when I needed it and Im forever grateful that we have this site to banter, to laugh, and share our knowledge ..planning to kick some arse this season and Ill look forwards to sharing it as it unfolds .. I thought that at this stage of my life Id be full of wisdom and Id be some sort of sage but I got nothing other than Don't come home in the middle of the night with your shorts on inside out Rf

Know what you mean! Here's me thinking I have these great ideas and I 've done some wonderful stuff only to realise I was unable to do anything else but follow the Family Scripts detailed to me in childhood by my Forbears!

Not a Hero! What a let down!

rod58

another big bust at gin gin in western australia ..7000 + plants in multiple greenhouses ..
now maybe i'm a cynic but i wonder if data is recorded about the uptake of meth use as a direct result of this bust ..
whatever ... , but that's a serious amount of weed .

budsnblunts

Veteran
Here's the begining of more sturdy cages. Those bloody possums have fucked me over two years running. Munching plants by the hundreds... so i will cage a few decently...

T

Teddybrae

A Nice Pair

A Nice Pair

hello All ...

Here's a couple of mushrooms that popped up at our place. They're middle-aged mushrooms ...

Budsnblunts ... there's cages and there's cages. Thought you were talking about walk-in cages ...

Rod ... the authorities test the sewage, eh? Pity about the bust. Like you say would have been better if the Cannabis had hit the streets.

picture.php

ozzieAI

Veteran
Here's the begining of more sturdy cages. Those bloody possums have fucked me over two years running. Munching plants by the hundreds... so i will cage a few decently...

yeah possums are a complete pain in the arse...are they only munching on your less mature plants or do they hammer them at all growth stages?

we made larger single cages with multiple plants in them. we spray painted the wire to get rid of the gal finish and they blended into the background very well.

i heard if you set up a chook feeder up in a tree near your grow and keep it stocked up it can keep the bastards away from your valued plants...never tried it though

rod58

yeah teddy , they do test the sewage regularly here , not sure about the rest of the country , and they can pick spikes in use quite easily .
hey buds .. and ozzie , i use a product called D-TER on my fruit trees because the little silver eyes decimate my fruit trees . tried it last year and worked 97% , at a guess , and its completely safe . its not toxic but how it works is the animals get a feeling of danger and they also pass that feeling onto their offspring !
sprayed my dog and the bitch bit me !

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
possums dont like electricity much ,
we used to put an electric wire at the top of our patch fence ,
no possum went in there ,

can you imagine that zap on their nose ,

it works ....

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey ozzie thanks for the input. They seem to eat them all the way through. These bloody nz possums have developed a taste for the shit haha.. i have used smaller cages galvinized in the past and weren't detected. Fingers crossed i'll be alright. That chicken feed idea is great man i will give it a shot.
Hey Rod i used so tree pel last year and first time my plants were also eaten during flower lol! I do have a nice solar panel electric fence unit i shall set up just as wally has said..

Hey one more question for anybody here. Is anyone here getting spam emails ? I only use this username here.. i am getting messages saying i have won shit and what not... definitly spam but the email had to of come off icmag.. bit worrying that i think something has been leaked... where is bOom when you need him. Still missing ya noydie. Anyone with some form of contact for him should pm me. Keep safe bros

ozzieAI

Veteran
i reckon an electric fence would be a good way to keep those bastards off your grow...

i will look up D-Ter but i don't have a possum problem here but a friend who does bush growing is constantly having issues with his plants getting eaten on a regular basis

can't say i get any spam from here, do you use adblocker?

T

Teddybrae

There are possums all round here and they can't climb a floppy fence. the little buggers are actually afraid of falling and so if they grab something floppy they won't climb it. unfortunately that doesn't include the floppy branches of your plant which they will pull down to the ground to eat. so don't let them in. Years now since possum strike here. same garden same fence.

T

Teddybrae

Happy Weekend Everyone ...

up a bit late this morning. looks like another dry day. getting hot now. 32C yesterday. have to go to nearest rural supplies to get some pipe fittings later on. aluminium quick-fits ... for the ends of me new watering hose. stealth stealth he's here and he's gone ...

Have closed my visitor msge page. Pls use PM's or My IC page.

Status
Not open for further replies.