What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teddybrae

And speaking of the Weather ...

first EVER cyclone in September formed in Coral Sea day before yesterday ...

termites began building here last night. there's always a lag between when the Termites build and the rain begins. might mean the Cyclone is coming.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day TB

Hadyn Walker sun spot researcher - long range weather forecaster predicts stormy November .

Speaking of domestic violence . I have been assaulted by women way more times than I have assaulted them . And I think that`s the case for a lot of blokes .

Sugar and spice and all that BS .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
A big "howdy" to all my mates down under...

Our season is winding down, up here in the northern hemi..
I started chopping down monsters at the hideout an few days ago.
Still have some girls who need a another week to go to reach peak ripeness!

Hope you all are getting your garden plots ready, and starting your new seeds or cutting clones from your best mothers....

Best of luck to you all on your up-coming season!:dance013:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
And speaking of the Weather ...

first EVER cyclone in September formed in Coral Sea day before yesterday ...

termites began building here last night. there's always a lag between when the Termites build and the rain begins. might mean the Cyclone is coming.
well it must be warm out there ,
meanwhile if the wind would stop here ,
it would also be very warm ,

typically we see a few weeks at least of 35+ degrees before storms develop here ,
hasnt even reached that temp yet , so our storm season could be a bit late ....

hoki2test

Veteran
I have been assaulted by women

I have been assaulted by women

G `day TB

Hadyn Walker sun spot researcher - long range weather forecaster predicts stormy November .

Speaking of domestic violence . I have been assaulted by women way more times than I have assaulted them . And I think that`s the case for a lot of blokes .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Try sharing your stash of weed with them E.B and maybe they wont bash you around as often lol:laughing:
Buds and spice and all that BS .

Thanks for sharin

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
G `day TB

Thanks for sharin

EB .
yea i think a lot of us have had it ,
but we are pretty good at self defense usually us guys ,
its not quite fair to use our knowledge and power against such a weak opponent ,...

beware of thai girls wielding knifes though ,
they know how to use those things ,, lol lol ...

hoki2test

Veteran
beware of thai girls wielding knifes though

beware of thai girls wielding knifes though

its not quite fair to use our knowledge and power against such a weak opponent ,...

On a serious note..Truer words have never been spoken Donald...My ex wife was a meth head and she stabbed me with a ten inch kitchen knife that got stuck in my clavicle aka collarbone.....I was lucky it missed veins and organs.....Thats part of the reason why i hate Meth with a passion....I might joke alot but thats only because i been thru the wars many times and looked death in the eyes only to have her run away from me... so this is why i see everything with Humor now days

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

..speaking of Thai girls Donald, when visiting over there, make certain you know what you're getting!:biggrin:

Attachments

• may contain nuts.jpg
    may contain nuts.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 15
T

Teddybrae

Y'know ... here's a bit of intellectual stuff. Shakespeare wrote (something like): "Where is the greatest humour also lies the greatest Grief". So appears that you're human Hoki, just like the rest of us.

(Now you're all gonna ask me which play is that a quote from but I 'm not gonna tell ya!)

On a serious note..Truer words have never been spoken Donald...My ex wife was a meth head and she stabbed me with a ten inch kitchen knife that got stuck in my clavicle aka collarbone.....I was lucky it missed veins and organs.....Thats part of the reason why i hate Meth with a passion....I might joke alot but thats only because i been thru the wars many times and looked death in the eyes only to have her run away from me... so this is why i see everything with Humor now days

hoki2test

Veteran
Thats deep bro

Thats deep bro

Y'know ... here's a bit of intellectual stuff. Shakespeare wrote (something like): "Where is the greatest humour also lies the greatest Grief". So appears that you're human Hoki, just like the rest of us.

(Now you're all gonna ask me which play is that a quote from but I 'm not gonna tell ya!)

Thats deep bro and yes very intellectual...im going to steal that saying off you after i google it....love it thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud

Veteran

G `day Wal

Yes FCK Thai women and the Nation of Thailand .

Silly girl tried to threaten me with a cleaver . It didn`t end well for her . I trained and studied taking knives and swords off people once upon a time . Training came in real handy that day .

And you know how it started ? She abused and insulted me , I said that`s it baby! I`m leavin .
So she ran and got the cleaver to convince me to stay . lol .

Safe to say I won`t be visiting that hamlet again in the near future .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
G `day Wal

Yes FCK Thai women and the Nation of Thailand .

Silly girl tried to threaten me with a cleaver . It didn`t end well for her . I trained and studied taking knives and swords off people once upon a time . Training came in real handy that day .

And you know how it started ? She abused and insulted me , I said that`s it baby! I`m leavin .
So she ran and got the cleaver to convince me to stay . lol .

Safe to say I won`t be visiting that hamlet again in the near future .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
and so ends another thai romance ,, 555

despite the negatives ive experienced with that wife you know ,
i still go there and have a pretty good time ,
i figure eventually i might find a nice girl even ,
but no rush at all , i think thats the best way to do it ..

might hit songkran next april ....

always with the cleavers huh ,, hehehehe ..

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Wal

I grabbed what I could and ran .
Then got chased by soi dogs . Just to ice the cake .

Had to go back to get my passport and wallet . Which she lied about and said she threw them in the river . So I had to do some negotiation just to get my personal effects back .

Not a nice feeling being in a foreign country with no money and no ID .

But typically , when the money ran out ,my wallet with the ATM card magically re emerged from the river . Not a drop of water on it . Thai magic !

MGTOW bro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Dog Star

Veteran
2018 is not some great year i encounter... now for me was also tricky 2017...

but i was try to killed by the guy.. he wished to try his axe and machete on me,
luring me to remote place far away from people.. poor bastard..

good i take mine dog with me cause i haved a bad feel when he calls me to
"help him"...

right after this happening to me he got in jail for threateaning other man kids that
he will kill them all.. only 3.5 months in jail and they left him out..

this days people are so much crazy,you need to look good and predict proper... ;D LOL

"Sixt sense" bro is a tricks you need to survive...

rod58

its that time of the year again when grown men huddle in the bush sexing their ladies ! lol
i get them to this size and then put them in a seriously shaded spot for about 5 or 6 days until they " show " .
these are a bit of a cross but really proved themselves last year .
g13 x hashplant then crossed to syrius mayhem male .
picture.php

rod58

parent of the above , pure g13 x hashplant , love those big fat leaves ..its already stretching for light so it will show soon enough !
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Looks good Rod58,will keep mine eye on your progress..

Sirius Mayhem is a stony weed,lot of couchlock but can have nice terps in some phenos..

rod58

Looks good Rod58,will keep mine eye on your progress..

Sirius Mayhem is a stony weed,lot of couchlock but can have nice terps in some phenos..

these are the only beans i got from syrius mayhem that weren't crossed with anything else .
quite a heavy stone doggie !
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Am like this kind of smoke for evenings as it relax me and prepare me for sleeping.. ;D LOL

Still i get after i smoke for some time SM that i need some sativa part inside cannabionide
profile,too much indica is not for me... get grumpy and pissed same as from too much
dominant sativa... looking for a balance,that kind of stone made me real good..

Kind regards Rod58

Status
Not open for further replies.