What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzer

Hi guys been battling these mites for a while finally got a product called broad blue protect I’m pretty sure got fucken broad mites I’m indoor grower tried a lot of things even the heavy stuff omite and killer mite that nocked them back bit but they come back this broad blue is systemic for eight weeks any thing that try’s to chew on the plant it fucks them there’s shop in Melbourne Epping hydro and Brisbane substrate hydro the both post it’s been a week since I sprayed the girls they were unhappy from the chemical in the beginning but they getting better with new growth just throwing this out here incase some one happens to get this problem make sure spray before flowering starts by the way aussie made product.

T

Teddybrae

Out door grower here, Wazzer. Safe to smoke afterwards? Anyway, welcome to here!!!

Hi guys been battling these mites for a while finally got a product called broad blue protect I’m pretty sure got fucken broad mites I’m indoor grower tried a lot of things even the heavy stuff omite and killer mite that nocked them back bit but they come back this broad blue is systemic for eight weeks any thing that try’s to chew on the plant it fucks them there’s shop in Melbourne Epping hydro and Brisbane substrate hydro the both post it’s been a week since I sprayed the girls they were unhappy from the chemical in the beginning but they getting better with new growth just throwing this out here incase some one happens to get this problem make sure spray before flowering starts by the way aussie made product.

Brother Nature

Pretty interesting article from a rather conservative site here in NZ. Cool to hear that the police are actually starting talking about reform, aside from the fact they can't tell an oz from 2 oz's. It's called a scale Chris...

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/nati...nnabis-possession-fall-70-percent-in-20-years

It's nice to see NZ moving forward positively on this, I may even forgive the $0.55/L petrol increases if they legalize in 2020. Won't need to drive, can just smoke and fly...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

G`day Waz

Yesh .
I have had those little fcks under mining me for several years and didn`t realise it .

Abemectin is the #1 killer and control . 3 day with holding period . Meant for food crops .
The broad blue bottle says for ornamentals only .

5 litres of Abemectin $140 from the Farm supply store. 2 mil per litre of water. enough for a life time .
One spray and bye , bye .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

wazzer

Out door grower here, Wazzer. Safe to smoke afterwards? Anyway, welcome to here!!!

I’m just using the same chemicals that farmers use on there veggies supply coles and Woolis I don’t touch that PGR shit I just grow a tree or two indoor but I agree with you none of them are healthy every one to there own
Over an out peace.

T

Teddybrae

i can see the rain clouds, they are just over there....but alas..not here...BUGGER....

Has rained heaps here. Wally said he got a storm yesterday. so is all up and down east coast.

Rod, heard you got a storm yesterday! Did you get wet?

cheers Everyone!

rod58

Has rained heaps here. Wally said he got a storm yesterday. so is all up and down east coast.

Rod, heard you got a storm yesterday! Did you get wet?

cheers Everyone!

hey teddy , yeah we got more rain ..quite over it really !
i know the rest of oz has been struggling with the dry and i feel for them but now over 12in since the beginning of august ..
i was just looking at the ozzie rain radar and i see its still hammering you boys . i'd say we'll get another lot this arvo or tonight .
trouble is it never rains here when i want it ! fuck it !

T

Teddybrae

That's a lot of rain for that silver loam country! Mostly we don't get that much in that time period even with spring storms. Things are topsy turvy, Rod!

Looks like the rain's gone for the moment. woke up with sunlight streaming thru the windows and 15 degrees which is nice and fresh for Queensland.

Scattered Zinnia and Marigold seeds all over our place before the rain. They're just coming up. Tomatoes have gone bananas (WHAT!?) and the Silverbeet looks like elephant ears.

Went to some places where I 've had bonfires and transferred the charcoal to the garden where I want to plant a couple of freebies from Seedsman. A couple of blue plants. never tried those before.

Hope everyone is in a good mood this fine morning ... Cheers!

hey teddy , yeah we got more rain ..quite over it really !
i know the rest of oz has been struggling with the dry and i feel for them but now over 12in since the beginning of august ..
i was just looking at the ozzie rain radar and i see its still hammering you boys . i'd say we'll get another lot this arvo or tonight .
trouble is it never rains here when i want it ! fuck it !

rod58

tomatoes have gone bananas ! ....thats a bit bent teddy !
took the opportunity to get a trailer load of grey alluvial clay which i spread all over my vege garden about a inch deep and then raked in ..that sorts out the hydrophobic silver loam situation for a couple of years at least . then the rain hit and washed it in , timing indeed !

Rumblefish

Greetings All ! A hard rain fell and it wouldn't stop raining ! at last I see sunny clear sky and I wake in the morning keen to face the day , big thanks to a few on here that helped me when I needed it and Im forever grateful that we have this site to banter, to laugh, and share our knowledge ..planning to kick some arse this season and Ill look forwards to sharing it as it unfolds .. I thought that at this stage of my life Id be full of wisdom and Id be some sort of sage but I got nothing other than Don't come home in the middle of the night with your shorts on inside out Rf

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Greetings All ! A hard rain fell and it wouldn't stop raining ! at last I see sunny clear sky and I wake in the morning keen to face the day , big thanks to a few on here that helped me when I needed it and Im forever grateful that we have this site to banter, to laugh, and share our knowledge ..planning to kick some arse this season and Ill look forwards to sharing it as it unfolds .. I thought that at this stage of my life Id be full of wisdom and Id be some sort of sage but I got nothing other than Don't come home in the middle of the night with your shorts on inside out Rf
good to see you man ,
hope this year is better than the last ,
looking forward to seeing it in action ,
best of luck mr rumble...

T

Teddybrae

Was walkin thru a town in South East Queensland the other day and noticed that Wally was parked in front of a greengrocer's shop. Went into the shop the van was parked in front of but couldn't see any of Wal's produce.

It's none of my business of course but I wonder if he was in town because it won't be long til legalisation and Wal was getting in on the ground floor?

Couldn't find Wal anywhere so I 'll look again next time I 'm there ...

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Was walkin thru a town in South East Queensland the other day and noticed that Wally was parked in front of a greengrocer's shop. Went into the shop the van was parked in front of but couldn't see any of Wal's produce.

It's none of my business of course but I wonder if he was in town because it won't be long til legalisation and Wal was getting in on the ground floor?

Couldn't find Wal anywhere so I 'll look again next time I 'm there ...

View Image
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

T

Teddybrae

Hello ANYONE!!!!

I need some help uploading an Avatar pic from my PC. the problem seems to be with resizing. I can resize the pixels in 'Paint' (the site limit is 150 X 150) but the Kbytes don't change! According to Site I need 48 Kb but even when I reduce pixels the Kb's stay at 60+.

This is SO FRUSTRATING!!! (and there's no help in Site Help because it's not a site problem.)

Status
Not open for further replies.