What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticky Sat

Thanks for your support my friend !!! :laughing:

When i first saw mention of a french thing i immediately thought whatever they did is crooked and i'll have to live with it... ;)

Glad it was only matter for a laugh but when Teddy asked if it was about me, i started wondering what i could have done... Thanks Elmer for finally saving me... :)

The laugh was needed though... Been flown over by a chopper yesterday morning. It came back around noon and started to drop black clad guys about 400 m from my place, on a spot i knew 2 local guys from my valley were growing. Poor guys were busted in live... From my place i saw the militaries climb down with ropes... The rotor's noise was really something... Easy to imagine how it would paralyse people with terror in countries where they come with bombs... Still wary since dawn as search parties often stay on the island the whole week... Hope they were too busy to take pics when they flew over my house... So far all is fine and i had a cookie to help make it stay that way... ;)

Not much to worry from me my friends... The worst offense i'd consider would be to occasionnaly post here without being Ozzie or Kiwi but i'm already punished by being french...
Feel much closer from you guys though, must be a South Pacific thing...

Cheers ! :tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day SS

Black Hawks can hover very quietly if they want them to .
They used them in Nthn Ireland to take down a lot of Paddies .

Hover a cpl of blocks from where the boys are meeting , then use a super sensitive directional microphone .

Some special blades on the propellers .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Sticky Sat

Hello Elmer ! :) Thanks for these informations.

This one was a "tigre", supposed to be silent too but it must have had a bad muffler problem... ;) Been lucky though... It calme straight from the sea so i heard it from far enough and had a few minutes to move the more obvious girls undercover of the trees. :)

insomniac_AU

I love this country but I hate the way it's governed. Another example of this is what NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian said after 2 kids died at Defqon1.

“This is an unsafe event and I’ll be doing everything I can to make sure it never happens again."

The NSW Premier said the government will not consider introducing pill testing because the state has a “zero tolerance” to drugs.

“Anyone who advocates pill testing is giving the green light to drugs, that is absolutely unacceptable, there is no such thing as a safe drug,” Ms Berejiklian said.
“I want to send a strong message to every young person ... You should not take drugs at these events or anywhere else, and last nights tragic consequences demonstrated this.”

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...d/news-story/a173807f954e0c4225e2d4ecb8572079

If these idiots think this will stop kids taking drugs, I don't know what to say. :wallbash:

T

Teddybrae

I love this country but I hate the way it's governed. Another example of this is what NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian said after 2 kids died at Defqon1.

“This is an unsafe event and I’ll be doing everything I can to make sure it never happens again."

The NSW Premier said the government will not consider introducing pill testing because the state has a “zero tolerance” to drugs.

“Anyone who advocates pill testing is giving the green light to drugs, that is absolutely unacceptable, there is no such thing as a safe drug,” Ms Berejiklian said.
“I want to send a strong message to every young person ... You should not take drugs at these events or anywhere else, and last nights tragic consequences demonstrated this.”

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...d/news-story/a173807f954e0c4225e2d4ecb8572079

If these idiots think this will stop kids taking drugs, I don't know what to say. :wallbash:

You know how one sits in front of Telly and there's this endless stream of talking heads who parade their interests for us to Ooh and Ah at ... and this woman is there and I think she looks like I could get comfortable beside her ... and then she looks at the camera and says the above SHIT.

And I think about her heart and how GRIM IDEAS must be stiffening its cells and cluttering its arteries with bits of scale ... scaly shit ... and losing its flexibility along with outside smiles and one day it will seize up ... and the smile will freeze ... and she will gasp out her last in dreadful pain ... perhaps even cursing god.

Amen.

T

Teddybrae

this one's for Wally ...

Big fire to the west of you, eh Wal? Southerly howler down here this morn. maybe will reach you tomorrow. hope you've tidied up around yr place!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
this one's for Wally ...

Big fire to the west of you, eh Wal? Southerly howler down here this morn. maybe will reach you tomorrow. hope you've tidied up around yr place!
all good mate ,
got a brand new fire station ,, lol lol ..

such a strong south easterly its very doubtful that fire can get here ,
i think it started over this way a few days back ...

T

Teddybrae

all good mate ,
got a brand new fire station ,, lol lol ..

such a strong south easterly its very doubtful that fire can get here ,
i think it started over this way a few days back ...

Oh well, Wally. A new fire station. Colorbond? In that case you never need worry about fire again. Those volunteers really know what they're doing. (My tongue is firmly in cheek.)
I reckon the mine up the road would be a good asset if there's a bushfire.
Yes, thinking about it a Westerly is the one you'd worry about.
cheers anyway ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Oh well, Wally. A new fire station. Colorbond? In that case you never need worry about fire again. Those volunteers really know what they're doing. (My tongue is firmly in cheek.)
I reckon the mine up the road would be a good asset if there's a bushfire.
Yes, thinking about it a Westerly is the one you'd worry about.
cheers anyway ...
yea i said that to the guys ,
brand new fire station ,
new vehicles ,,
sadly run by the same crew ,, lol ...

i think they have undergone some training since they set fire to my paddock and almost lost the house ,, well id hope so anyhow ..

T

Teddybrae

Tripod the straight Magpie

Tripod the straight Magpie

Here's pic of our Magpie. We call him "Tripod" because he can stand on one leg and the two points of his tail. He is an outcast who has beat the natural odds by befriending us.

The interesting thing about Tripod is that he will eat rice cakes and bread crumbs ... and of course scraps of meat. BUT he hates Cannabis cookies! if he could spit he would spit out the crumbs. as it was he almost detached his head from the force of the shake he gave it to empty his beak.

Funny that ... we reckon they taste great!

picture.php

insomniac_AU

Here's pic of our Magpie. We call him "Tripod" because he can stand on one leg and the two points of his tail. He is an outcast who has beat the natural odds by befriending us.

The interesting thing about Tripod is that he will eat rice cakes and bread crumbs ... and of course scraps of meat. BUT he hates Cannabis cookies! if he could spit he would spit out the crumbs. as it was he almost detached his head from the force of the shake he gave it to empty his beak.

Funny that ... we reckon they taste great!

View Image
Fucking Magpies! I'm a Richmond supporter. :frown:
On a brighter note I got my Santa Cruz Shredder this week, I highly recommend. It's a 2.75" 4 piece, quality piece of kit.
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts