What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

so i had about half oz of fine kiff that had been kicking about for a while . i put it over 150 micron screen and this was the result ..
probably about 30 % trichs and the rest rubbish ..need smaller micron, though to be fair the stuff i had was handled many times and had become very fine .
had a few tokes , smelt like hash , tasted like hash and got me very fucked up .

oh , and sad day ..anthony bourdain is dead ..loved that guy !
picture.php

rexamus616

Veteran
nice one roddy!

have you heard of 'carding' - scraping your dry sieve hash over the screen again with a card - gently....

it knocks the resin heads through, but the sideways motion of the card doesn't allow the stalks to come through....

and shame about Mr Bourdain.... he was a funny guy, and i loved his show too

rod58

i have rexy , i watched a u tube vid by bubbleman about it and thats what he did .
thanks .
i've just started making a box to do it in ..need some of vibration device for it !

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
so i had about half oz of fine kiff that had been kicking about for a while . i put it over 150 micron screen and this was the result ..
probably about 30 % trichs and the rest rubbish ..need smaller micron, though to be fair the stuff i had was handled many times and had become very fine .
had a few tokes , smelt like hash , tasted like hash and got me very fucked up .

oh , and sad day ..anthony bourdain is dead ..loved that guy !
View Image

G `day Rod

Good bubble hash comes from 75 micron bags .
Bigger or smaller not as clean .

You could prolly use a slightly smaller screen size eg 70 micron for dry sift as the trichs aren`t covered in water , so should only need a smaller hole to pass through .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
G `day Rod

Good bubble hash comes from 75 micron bags .
Bigger or smaller not as clean .

You could prolly use a slightly smaller screen size eg 70 micron for dry sift as the trichs aren`t covered in water , so should only need a smaller hole to pass through .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
i think the size depends on the strain ,

when i bubble sativa dom types i rarely get any 120 worth keeping,
but stuff like sour diesel makes excellent full melt 120 ...

the 90 micron bag is my go to bag ,
thats the primo in there more often than not ....

picture.php

rod58

thanks donald , yeah i thought after i ordered the screen that i should have got smaller sizes and i guess i still have time . just impatient !
the strain that i kept is silver haze x sour bubble , and some white widow .
so 90 it will be !

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Roddy, I bought 3 of these a few years ago.. 150, 107, and 63 microns..

So far for me, I use the 150 first, then the best sift drops thru the 107 but stays on top of the 63....

But honestly, it all gets you high as fuck....:biggrin:

Attachments

• user414457_pic1834618_1521811728.jpg
    user414457_pic1834618_1521811728.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 7
T

Teddybrae

Mango Haze

Mango Haze

Thought I 'd show last years cos this years was ucked.

picture.php

picture.php

cheers!

N

noyd666

see that bloke cracking a beer with his fishing in wa got booked, pigs have got there name right.

Just read that. I always dreamed Australia would be a place people were fairly free but we aren't are we? We'd have to be one of the most over-governed countries in the world.
Yeah it seems like the ruling few are a bunch of fucking tossers. I wouldn't even consider going fishing without a beer. I even bring one in here with me.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.