What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Nature

Don't know how many other kiwis are having this problem, but this last year has been the hardest for me to find a consistent connection or much decent flower at all really. Been dry for the last 3 weeks and finally sourced a half, off the local darknet site and it happened to be the worst bud I've ever had in my entire life. Swamp weed so full of seeds It's barely smoke able, worst thing is I can't even return it or on sell it. Bloody sucks being desperate and unable to grow. It's always amazed me how hard it is to get a decent connect in the largest city in NZ. Driving me nuts man. Anyways just needed a place to vent, no one else seems to get it.

'sigh':wallbash::dunno::frown:

ozzieAI

Veteran
Don't know how many other kiwis are having this problem, but this last year has been the hardest for me to find a consistent connection or much decent flower at all really. Been dry for the last 3 weeks and finally sourced a half, off the local darknet site and it happened to be the worst bud I've ever had in my entire life. Swamp weed so full of seeds It's barely smoke able, worst thing is I can't even return it or on sell it. Bloody sucks being desperate and unable to grow. It's always amazed me how hard it is to get a decent connect in the largest city in NZ. Driving me nuts man. Anyways just needed a place to vent, no one else seems to get it.

'sigh':wallbash::dunno::frown:

thats the main reasons why i grow: Quality and Availability...

good luck...

rod58

crikey brother nature , hard times indeed . i would have thought with your soil types and rainfall the outdoor scene would be ,..well , prolific !

hoki2test

Veteran
Sad to Say

Sad to Say

crikey brother nature , hard times indeed . i would have thought with your soil types and rainfall the outdoor scene would be ,..well , prolific !

Sad to say but I hear New Zealand is over run with ICE now and its hard to find the Green... but that other gunk is everywhere!...

rod58

the world over hoki , we're no orphans .. what an absolute fuck up !
the law busts pot .
more people use meth .
the fact is , there will always be a drug of choice in the world , prohibition never works !
why not , at least , promote the softer option !
simple shit !

Brother Nature

Sad to say but I hear New Zealand is over run with ICE now and its hard to find the Green... but that other gunk is everywhere!...

Sadly this is the case, at least in the more densely populated areas. Used to be there was at least one 'tinnie' house in every neighborhood, but now those spots sell the other stuff. Risk is the same but the profit margin is way higher. Legality doesn't help either, most people are a lot quieter these days after some recent busts involving some of the larger companies and organizations in the community.

Outside the main centers people tend to be a little kinder though. Probably a good excuse to go for a little road trip up north. :biggrin: At least with this last crap batch I'll have a ton of seeds for the future, some of the best stuff I've grown in the past came from random bag seed. Gotta stay positive lol

hoki2test

Veteran
SAD TO SAY!

SAD TO SAY!

i'm surrounded by them down here, they bring the law around.

What people do in their own lives is their biz and as long as it does not effect me and mine I will not judge them......but when it comes to meth its hard for me not to have total contempt and disgust for that stuff.....I lost one of my best friends at the start of this year to meth...she was a beautiful person inside and out but she started dating the wrong guy and got into meth...it messed with her head big time and she hung herself in her garden shed....I still find it hard to get over but yeah....fuck that crap.....im old skool and I will die old skool...its a sign of the times tho and I agree it seems like its everywhere and everyone these days....sad to say!

rod58

What people do in their own lives is their biz and as long as it does not effect me and mine I will not judge them......but when it comes to meth its hard for me not to have total contempt and disgust for that stuff..
agree totally hoki and sorry about your friend ..
my beautiful daughter took it up 4 years ago and i'm afraid to say but she's lost . like you say , utter contempt and disgust for it .
that shit not only stuffed my girl, but us as well as her friends .
horses bolted though !

hoki2test

Veteran
Sorry to hear that Rod

Sorry to hear that Rod

What people do in their own lives is their biz and as long as it does not effect me and mine I will not judge them......but when it comes to meth its hard for me not to have total contempt and disgust for that stuff..
agree totally hoki and sorry about your friend ..
my beautiful daughter took it up 4 years ago and i'm afraid to say but she's lost . like you say , utter contempt and disgust for it .
that shit not only stuffed my girl, but us as well as her friends .
horses bolted though !

Sorry to hear that Rod....My only regret is I wish I had been in contact with her more than I was...I just know I could of talked sense to her if I knew where her head was at....just make sure your there for your daughter mate and hopefully she will find her way back home to you one day with your support and love..

rod58

certainly is rexy .. so are sharks , sharks are crap ! another two lads got bitten here while surfing .
well margaret river anyway ..can't take a trick and with that mass shooting a few days ago they're feeling the pinch !
other than that , lifes good ..
picture.php

rexamus616

Veteran
Phil Emanuel passes away aged 65

Phil Emanuel passes away aged 65

RIP Philly!

Ghost Riders In The Sky - Phil Emanuel

Met him a few times when he played the local RSL.... My cousin played with him a couple of times too....

Was down to earth, and genuine.... You could find him in a 'wife-beater' and a pair of 'stubbies' with his double-jack and coke, playing the pokies before his show....

Legend of a bloke, and an awesome guitar player....

ozzieAI

Veteran
Hi team....

haven't checked in for a while...hope all is good and the plants are strong and tall....

meth sux...this town is screwed....

keep safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts